Rumors Say Hillary is Indicted

Could it be true? She hasn't tweeted about the Texas shooting yet. She's never failed to exploit a tragedy.

fpbp

I think tomorrow is gonna be a very very very interesting day.

Pedostas twitter has been really quiet as well.

Here have some coke. Your info checks out. I think this is very strange indeed.

Maybe she only responds with Twitter to govt psyop false flag "shootings," not real ones, although I haven't yet formed an opinion about the most recent one.

bumpp

Why is that?

Cuz the indictments should get unsealed I HOPE.

Why keep them sealed at all, for over a week at that?

Probably have to do with circumstances such as flight risk/civil unrest

Usually to keep the next guy from knowing you are coming for them.

He only goes there to defend himself of talk about ayyy lmaos

>Rumors say
>Sources say
>Experts say
>Some say

Sure

True, it does seem like she would tweet about something like this... but does she even tweet stuff herself?

>Hillary is Indicted
I would fap to that

checked and me too

> Rumors say
sage

Stfu faggot you cant fpbp yourself. And gtfo with that outdated meme

sauce on these "rumors"?

>implying hillary runs her own twitter

What rumors have you heard and from whom? If you want to larp post a bit more than that
a big fat neckbeard antifa member shooting up a church after posting anti-Christian screeds? I'm pretty sure this is a "real" one.

fpbp

>erect penis within 20 yards of hillary
First post worst post.

The only interesting thing coming up is when Mueller officially indicts Flynn and Flynn Jr.

Those are the next sealed indictments. You guys need to prepare for that too and for that shit to get worse.

The more you go off into dreaming about Hillary being prosecuted the more you lose your perspective and grounding, the war is far from over.

It's only been a year and it's just getting started.

It would be too idiotic even for her to tweet today and then we learn tomorrow she was indicted at the time of posting

butthurt?

She's going down, lots of people are going down, you guys have no clue.

Get ready for President Rex Tillerson.

is this because Gen Flynn is rumored to have the list of pedos/pizzagate offenders in Washington D.C., New York, Hollywood. Wasn't Gen Flynn way high up in some military branch of intelligence services? DJT and Gen Flynn may have the royal flush or five of a kind in the hole, let's hope so

>trumpo just said he may fire tillerson
>literally everyone in his administration act as if they think that trumpo is retarded

>The only interesting thing coming up is when Mueller officially indicts Flynn and Flynn Jr.
I could see that happening, I don't see anything good coming from Mueller, this is the guy who ignored all the insider trading during 9/11

fuck him he's an obvious criminal and we should waste no time putting pressure on that dirtbag

This will sound strange, but HRC is more useful as an unprosecuted above the law Democratic politician. So long as the DNC bears the shadow of her absolute corruption as a human being they lose.

Actually it's time to tear the entire charade down. From hollywood to DC to israel. Everything must fall.