We're Winning -Atheists

Today one of our martyrs lifted up thy holy AR15 of logic and reason and befell 26 foul sky daddy intellectual toddlers. It is a great day for science to have less godtards in our genepool. Now the smart people can actually start taking over.

DAWKINS VULT!

No longer shall you stop science

No longer shall you try to disprove evolution

No longer shall you ban gays.

it ends now!

There's no such thing as an atheist martyr, moron.

We beat you in debates

We beat you in Internet subscriptions

We beat you in logic, but you still prevailed. You funnelled your money from your corrupt churches to our corrupt politicians.

Not anymore. LOGIC SHALL PREVAIL!

>nothin personal, kid

Fuck yes atheist master race.

And you thought you were the only ones that could have guns

the atheist uprising is upon us.

We shall rise! and take down this false leaser you call GOD!

ATHIEST POWER!

Is this guy a character?
I find it hard to believe someone is unironically that autistic?

This faggot is just larping. Atheists aren't extremists. We have no fairy tales to base inane hatred on and no magical safety nets to catch us when we fall. That shit's for religion cucks. Only a mind littered with delusions of grandeur would proudly post something like this. Religion is so deeply pounded into the psyche of the religious brain that they can't help trying to figure out atheists using the same paradigm of fear and ignorance that drives the typical bible fanatic.

Are you a virgin if life fucks you so hard

"I'm an atheist."
The quickest way to know someone is a fool.

Hard to tell, if he's joking he's keeping the facade up pretty well.

Are you a virgin if you get your enlightened atheist cock sucked by a dirty Christian?

underrated shitpost

He's larping.

People who publicly claim to be an athiest online of irl to define themselves are fucking low t numale faggots.. Ive been one since a kid but i literally never talk about it it isnt important.. Fucking fedorian basement jarls with fap rags stashed next to their pc can fuck off

the image that started it all, the masterpiece

...which is why this is larping.

If God doesn't exist, and evolution is just traits that increase chances to reproduce, why do we have metaphysics? Why do we have a desire for God that atheist deny with a passion? Why trust your thought process if you think it's just a bunch of random chemicals that evolved for passing on genes?

Say it with me: "RADICAL ATHEISTIC TERRORISM"

>We have no fairy tales to base inane hatred on

yes you do. And even if you didn't, you don't need fairy tales for inane hatred

>"I'm an atheist."
>The quickest way to know someone is a fool.
"I'm a fool."
That was even quicker, so you're WRONG

>why do we have metaphysics?
Because we are intelligent, curious and enjoy imposing our ideas on others.
>why have a desire for god?
I know this will be too abstract to you to grasp, but not everyone needs or even wants to believe that we're all human cattle for a fairy king. This desire is merely a thirst for knowledge battling the idea that we'll never know the answers to the big questions (to some).
>why trust your thought processes?
Because it's what we have. There is no central authority to refer to. Life is what we make of it.

To expound upon this further, the religious condition is to deny their thought processes in favor of abstract rules. The very concept of god is only even necessary when we deny our own thoughts as being valid. The fact that life is almost infinitely multifaceted isn't proof of a creator, only fuel for human curiosity to discover it all.

This will go completely disregarded because the mind that's addicted to religion is incapable of enough empathy to imagine life without a central authority.

I think its funny when atheists talk about Karma, i have no reason to believe they actually believe in anything. I dont think they are even motivated by anything except the one thing they preach against that is shekels/money.

Well, I'm glad you set me straight, user. Please tell me what drives atheist hatred.

Class, please be quiet while emu user explains the atheist condition.

This meme is idiotic.

Atheists don't have beliefs. Atheism is merely a lack of belief in theism. When you were born, and until you were old enough to accept it when an adult told you about the god theory, you were also atheist by default, user.

Atheists don't claim to know the origins of everything. The fact that anyone does with conviction is laughable to us. The big bang is intriguing, but it's really only defaulted to because science can explain most of it. The fact is, we don't need to know.

Evolution has everything going for it but documentation. When humanity has been around long enough to document evolution scientifically as it happens, religious people will have e nothing left.

The ignorance in this meme only fools the most simple kind of mind, and they're all probably high-fiving and praying in gratitude that you posted it.

Congrats, user. You wear your "idiot" name tag well.

Atheism is literally the lack of belief in theism, nothing more. Religion is multifaceted and complex, so it's natural to impart certain characteristics to religious people. Atheists simply aren't religious. There are no other inherent qualities, no matter how triggered the bible-thumping brain gets reading this, that can be immediately placed upon an atheist.

>Congrats, user. You wear your "idiot" name tag well.
ZINGER!!!

One lonely Atheist.

Nice shitpost, you fucking euphoric faggot.
Also, look up the history of the Catholic Church, you might be surprised that it's really not at all repression and anti-science

He's one of you, faggot. He's larping as an atheist without knowing anything about atheism.

That's a really cool hat. Any idea where I can get one?

>larping this hard

holy fuck what a great day for trolling dumbasses who shouldnt be on Sup Forums

funny thing is the shooter wasn't an atheist

Atheists are descended from monkeys. I was created by God.

Checked

yes yes i get you, but then why do the faggots believe in eastern RELIGIOUS inspired beliefs in Karma. How do they not see that as hypocritical, im not talking about agnostics but atheists. Also how do you prevent nihilism with atheist society, why should i car e about ANYTHING i mean it anything if there is nothing to believe in ultimately, what is stop me from being "evil", if i want, people will do that you know.

>atheists killing Christians
this is nothing new, happened in Cambodia, USSR, China and will happen here. Atheists are by their nature haters of God and God is life, all they that hate God love death. Hypocrites to the core, they will say that they wisdom and truth but they crucified truth, because their own works are evil

tl;dr
go find a dick to hop on faggot nobody cares
why are atheists so hellbent on forcing people to adopt their way of thinking

>b-but christians always preach in my face
>proceeds to preach in other peoples face
worthless cumrag

You mad Christcucks?
You literally follow a book written by shit skins and worship a fictional shit skin
Y'all are a bunch of cucked faggots
The Pagan Gods were with him, guiding his path to die with honour
The only good Christcuck is a dead Christcuck

how the fuck is this any different from christians larping as deus vulting retards and shitting up every fucking thread discussion we have

You don't understand the concept of larping, do you?

You were created when that nigger raped your mom's asshole, she shit it into her shoe, then the flies did the rest.

As an "atheist" I think a lot of people NEED religion.

freshhh OC

Saged

I'm an atheist who has begun to really hate other atheists and their preachy bullshit.

Sounds like evolutionary theory what you say

lol wat. Are you saying religion is the only source of hate? Are you retarded?

Ha ha ha cows went into the water and turn into whales ha ha ha

As an atheist, the one thing I really do hate is an evangelical atheist. We have god shit pushed on us daily and resent it, why would an atheist do the same?

I don't know of any atheists who believe in Karma, but being atheist, we aren't organized, so I don't have deep conversations about karma with other atheists.

The misunderstanding about atheists that most religious folk have is that atheism isn't a rejection of every idea or rule that is shared by religion. Morality, for example, is relevant and agreed-upon by society. It isn't specific to religion. I am a very moral person; I believe that every human being should treat the others as equals, but also aware that we simply aren't equal. Some of us are smarter than others, or more physically fit - this is due to genetics, which are inherently not equal, or survival of the fittest wouldn't even be a concept. Murder is bad, theft is bad - these ideas didn't start with religion. Evil is also relative, but generally speaking, if it doesn't hurt anyone else, is it evil? You can certainly break a number of religious rules that would cause you to be considered "evil" without harming anyone, like performing a satanic worship service. Objectively, the atheist would think of it as silly, but not evil. A theist would see worshipping a competing deity as inherently evil, though it didn't actually harm anything.

I care about things without religion very easily. I don't expect any continuation to life, so my life is what I have to live, and I live it as such. I care to not be killed or end my life simply because I like living, and wish to continue it. Nihilism is more likely to occur when a religious person's faith is destroyed and they don't have anything to rely on anymore. An intelligent person would likely see things the way I do instead of giving in to sorrow over the loss of the way of life they were used to. Nihilism is an extreme, just like extremist religions. Atheism is simply making your way without a belief in a deity.

>Atheists aren't extremists.

wew that's a wee bit of a stretch

>USSR
That was the jews

Evolution is observable and has been observed.

5/10 b8, this will reach limit

In "communism" cases, atheism is enforced policy, not the will of the people. Religion is replaced by government, and the people aren't atheists, fighting atheist battles; they're fighting political battles only. These examples are 100% political, and you should end yourself for even having such stupid thoughts.

And no EVIDENCE of anything like evolution but lies. No species has ever changed into another species. Should give you something to think about.

Your time is up christcucks, now is the age of logic

>We're winning
>literally the fastest shrinking religious affiliation in the world.

You're specifically not winning.

Yep these are atheists. Now full born terrorists.
They've been talking about this for a long time.
Killing Christians and being psychos.
It's time to label them as what they are. Atheists are no better than Muslims.
Same satanic bullshit.
And don't think for a second that every single one of those filthy Antifa leftists aren't atheists too.

>What's Mao Zedong great leap fortune(erasing China's traditional culture and religion).
>What's USSRs persecution of Christians

>What's Bolsheviks persecution of religious figures.

Kys. Atheists have the largest death count of any ideology when it comes to this past century.

I dont get it

You LITERALLY believe in a sky fairy man

Angry much?
I will always correct the ignorance of the religious when they stick it out there.
I'll bet you're pretty fucking dim.

I know this is bait, but I'll bite. You will not be spared the wrath of God. And I'll sit back in pleasure knowing your weak, pathetic, sub-human soul will be burning in hell for all eternity. Count your time, heathen, because it's all coming to an end.

magic shrooms are the cure to being a retarded atheist

As an unironic atheist, I agree. Most people are too stupid to behave themselves without the threat of eternal torture.

Dude was ex military wife beater from Texas. Screams theist if ever there was one.

thats a good book though

Yea unfortunately he was a very vocal atheist.
It's on you fuckers. Psycho devils the lot of you.

It's the main source of hate, not the only one. What I was saying is that atheists don't have inane beliefs that would cause them to go berserk and send randos to allah, nor do they have any belief that their lives will continue elsewhere afterwards.

>Implying Jewish Bolsheviks were atheists
Wew lad.

He was a sunday school teacher and two of the people he shot in the church were his wife and child.

Explain one extremist atheist ever in history that lived extremism based upon atheism.

inb4 - communism and atheism aren't synonymous. Atheism was required as a policy to communism so competing values didn't derail the system. No part of communism is inherently atheist. Atheism was only an enforced policy.

not an ideology, so fundamentally it is impossible to do something in the name of atheism because there is no content derived from it.

What is observable and has already been observed is real, but not enough to convince a religicuck. You'd have to show eons of documented evolution to convince the brainwashed.

You're stupider than anyone else so far today.

You strike us down, we only become more powerful

I thought the last guy was stupid. You win.

Religion is just that thing you teach your kids when you realize you've married an idiot and it's the only way to fool your dipshit offspring into being semi-decent people

He's larping, you idiot.

Good luck observing that evolution is nothing more than a lie of master race people to introduce eugenics and social Darwinism to destroy the poor.

Politics only. Atheism was enforced to eliminate competing thought processes, nothing more. You're a fucking idiot.

atheist are pathetic

>Implying you cannot hate without religion.

Really missing the last 2000+ years of recorded human behavior and history bub. Look towards commies as a prime example, killed more than any other political/government system to date, more than the Nazis (who were pushing atheism), and they were devote atheists to the point of rooting it out at every turn, that includes Euro-Asian communism. Even then, you forget to factor in the human element. And even then on top of that, Western Civ. was built on a Christian foundation which has created one of the most prosperous and peaceful systems to date and currently running strong. Though, keep bashing on the Christians who for the most part are just usually peaceful, with some Bible Thumpers sprinkled in and they won't do much other than bother you for an 15 mins and then fuck off never giving you a second thought. Though the inferiority complex of atheists is hilarious to say the least, "I am enlightened and you are not, I have the high unearned high moral and intellectual ground" and the personal and mainstream hate is against Christianity exclusively especially, though when challenged against and about Islam, they piss their pants and pronounce, "all religion is bad and has and done nothing negative, the world would be better without it", as a quick scapegoat to fall in on the side-ranks of the SJW pseudo commie larpers.

Yes, that's obvious. It's also a fact that it's only a mild distortion of a real belief many of them have.

Mushrooms only amplify the thoughts you already have. If you realize the truth of atheism on shrooms, you were always doubtful. If you find god on shrooms, you were always an idiot.

You clearly have no idea what goes on in an atheist mind, or what atheism is about.

I've never met an atheist who actually believes in karma. Mentioning karma when someone gets what's coming to them is not necessarily a belief in karma.

Cool, no one cares.

I have literally had an atheist (multiple, actually) tell me that they were winning, and that religion was dying out. Keep your retarded comments to yourself nigger.

Atheists are Pea-Brained Shit-Stains...

Try to claim the high-ground in science, statistics, history, sociology...

And haven't even a half a clue....

Pathetic little big-mouth retards...

"Evolution" is cartoon science.

Sure you have, faggot.

>Look towards commies as a prime example
Not atheist inherently.
Atheism was a policy of communism because they didn't want competing ideologies - that's all. Communism has nothing to do with atheism otherwise. Your tired example is deeply flawed. Pick another one.
Nazis had the same ideas, only that their particular ideologies conflicted so severely with religion, that it was moral objection that they were fighting. In both cases, atheism was a tool to be used as a means to an end.

Biblical culture invades life in many ways. I'm not going into all of them, but anything to do with marriage and abortion are purely religious. You may not see any of this as bad, but I prefer freedom - the freedom to not be married without losing the benefits of a partnership granted to the religious. I want to be free to abort babies. Will I ever? Probably not, but no immaterial concept of an ethereal ruler should be the reason I can't.

Stick your blanket assumptions about me as an atheist, or atheists in general up your asshole. You clearly have serious biases regarding a faction you won't even allow yourself to comprehend because you're such a triggered religious faggot that you won't allow yourself to think about it objectively.

That's not true imo, I have atheist friends who have done shrooms. It might help to be looking for God while you are on them, but you're better off reading the New Testament and wholeheartedly praying to God for a sign.

I comment on what I choose to comment on. Mostly, I choose to comment on the idiotic things people say, which is why you got one.

fuck off with the "all jews are inherently religious" meme. kikes aren't all followers of their trash scripts, only a few parts that are good for them and bad for everyone else.

not real atheism :^)

>wholeheartedly praying to God for a sign.
self-brainwashing