Terry Davis is back with new videos. Get the fuck in here

Terry Davis is back with new videos. Get the fuck in here.
youtu.be/XEFl4fvS_nU

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=OIgru93F9AA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzp5YIqmsz4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0bNmPeMiEU
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwLC6x5uqg
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYUZFycJTo
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=oLN7GDzA7n0
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer
codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
youtube.com/watch?v=4y1Ose9iZnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYMA6hY_74
youtube.com/watch?v=QTTpqJpkneA
youtu.be/BF8YcMm6r0E
my.mixtape.moe/arqblv.mp4
vid.me/TerryADavis
vc.gg/templeos/
web.archive.org/web/20170504193901/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/TAD.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw
twitter.com/thephysicsgirl
youtube.com/watch?v=n2RhC4JNS7M
youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess this is a cry for help huh

he's seen too much

Hes actually got me worried for him

his site is getting DDoS'ed again

You'll get those CIA niggers one day Terry.
One day...

This made me sad.

He uploaded this pic a couple of hours ago. He is currently running from the law for Battery against his father and he failed to appear in court.

templeos.org/Videos/

and now it's back. at least, it was getting DDoS'ed for about the past half hour.

>larping for CIA nigger responses

DUDE that's pretty fucking emotional. Fuck. Does he have kids? Is he about to go out in a blaze of glory with no additional kills of CIA niggers?

I wish we could do something for him. Any Nevadafags out there wanna go find him?

He could be talking about a relationship between him and his father, and society, and his work. Schizophrenics, which he COULD be one, talk in relational patterns. A schizophrenic could tell you

the milk is getting spoiled, people like spoiled milk. He could be taking about his relating to society, media, family ect.

Hopefully he gets back on meds or assistance. He probably shouldn't be on his own.

He has no kids and he is currently driving up north and nobody knows where he is going. People are donating to his paypal on his website so he can pay for gas

Terry is talking about his relationship between him and his father and he has Schizophrenia

That was depressing as hell. Poor Terry.

do not attempt to detain

more new vids:
youtube.com/watch?v=OIgru93F9AA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzp5YIqmsz4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0bNmPeMiEU
(watching now)

also: go back to Sup Forums

Be careful because he might mistake you for a cia nigger and run you over.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAwLC6x5uqg
wtf

Poor Terry. Does Sup Forums hate niggers too?

those poor ducks...

What exactly did he do to his dad? His parents are super cool with him.

a lot of us do, yes. lot of Sup Forums faggots are getting redpilled with the far left infesting tech nowadays.

I'm not a CIA nigger

terry was on the beers for a few days straight and probably got violent to his dad

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc

>Terry's Great Adventure begins

wtf who would ddos him

Good lads, silicon valley jewing is no joke.

guys have we had any luck in finding his exact location?

let us use our epic autism to find him and post the information here

youtube.com/watch?v=uGYUZFycJTo

Terry goes full Sup Forums

this isn't going to have a happy ending, is it?

fuck off CIA nigger, he's a wanted man, some faggot would snitch to the cops if his location was found and posted here.

Mostly likely he'll get arrested at some point. Hopefully he doesn't resist and get himself shot.

who is that old meth head

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

How long until he gets sent back to the looney bin?

liek dis if u cri evritiem

>this isn't going to have a happy ending, is it?
He could die in a van in the desert somewhere. He still has internet, and that is odd.

that is probably the best outcome, when he gets caught hopefully the judge doesn't throw him into jail, I won't fancy his chances

is he on crack?

He's schizophrenic.

Quick rundown
>schizo tech genius
>made his own operating system
>thinks God speaks to him through the OS
>loved by both Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Claims that he has run over CIA niggers
>CIA niggers are easy to run over because they glow in the dark
>is now on the loose because he skipped his day in court for hitting his dad

>He's schizophrenic.

nature's crackhead

does he ever take scooters off sweet jumps?

Thread Theme:
Terry Davis - NIST Monkey Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=oLN7GDzA7n0

here is Terry's "Full nigger cattle ultimatum"
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

MIT niggers get BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

Mister Metokur - Internet Insanity: Terry A. Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

God's Lonely Programmer
Terry Davis, a schizophrenic programmer, has spent 10 years building an operating system to talk to God.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer

A Constructive Look At TempleOS
codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/

What is TempleOS?

TempleOS is a free, public domain, open source, x86_64, non-preemptive
multi-tasking, multi-cored, ring-0-only, single-address-map (identity-mapped),
non-networked, PC operating system. Paging is, basically, not used.

God said TempleOS must be perfect, so backward compatibility is not promised.

I, Terry Davis, wrote all 80,847 lines of TempleOS over the last 13.9 years,
including the 64-bit compiler. I have been a professional operating system
developer since 1990 when I worked on Ticketmaster's VAX OS.

templeos.org

Anyone have a link to the video where he is losing his shit over Fraser?

You watch your fucking mouth little shit. Terry has always been /ourguy/ and he is a programming genius. Terry>you

TEMPLEOS IS SINGLE ADDRESS MAP.

IT DOESN'T USE PAGING.

FOR AN AVERAGE MIT NIGGER, THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

THEY HAVE THEIR MINDS CRUNCHED INTO A NARROW BLINDER BY THE CIA.

AND THEY ONLY IMAGINE THE UNIX ADDRESS MAP.

Terrywave
youtube.com/watch?v=4y1Ose9iZnA

Terry Grips
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

TempleOS Hymn Risen (Remix) - Dave Eddy
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYMA6hY_74

How it feels to Chew Temple OS
youtube.com/watch?v=QTTpqJpkneA

holy shit. herd of docile nigger cattle. they shit all day.
This guy is fucking awesome.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Much thanks for spreading this friendo.

I dont think it's the Fraser you think it is. Still good youtu.be/BF8YcMm6r0E

>His elderly parents had to listen to him screaming about nigger dicks 24/7

Am I the only one who feels a little sad about Terry? Dude is off the fucking rails, and this won't end well for him.

look at the address bar

video of pic
my.mixtape.moe/arqblv.mp4

his videos are also uploaded to vidme
vid.me/TerryADavis

This archive has a lot of his live streams & code walk thrus
vc.gg/templeos/

website archive
web.archive.org/web/20170504193901/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/TAD.html

He's gonna die.

Thanks

This makes me tear up
it's like a movie

Terry gets a funny pic from a fan.
So much love - youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw

>Terry Davis
Who?

oh god. my sides. holy shit.
hahahah.
I'd hire him at work to replace a team of pajeets.

Someone should make a movie about his life and his complete downfall into schizophrenia.

Don't donate to his paypal if you live in america it is probably not a good idea to donate to a fugitive.

who the fuck is Diana? Is she even real?

HE IS ON FUCKING Sup Forums!!!!!!!

see

twitter.com/thephysicsgirl

I think the "describes getting orgasms from big nigger dicks" is some asshole trolling him

can someone give this guy a job ffs

amateur lame jawbones station's leakiest oracular tuna tapped Cedric's dhoti rock's corpuses cock's synthesizing bestriding Moseley lapidary's enclaves festivities score giraffe's ornithologist cusp procreation adobe's jackknife terrible uncommunicative slackened gusset's embedded statehouse

Was she actually his gf at some point in life or that was just in his head?

You tilted the pinball machine you fucking niggers.

Terry got obsessed with this girl for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=n2RhC4JNS7M

some person emailed him posing as diana and told terry she'd be moving in with him
he went a bit off the rails after she didnt show up

Terry Davis: BLACKED
youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

:(

What can we do?

>blackedspammers are literally schizos

We can locate and tear down a white flag anywhere on the earth, but we can't focus on our own to help when the CIA niggers are actually after him?

I'm ashamed of what we've become now. We're losing touch of what matters.

Poor dude.

It’s amazing to me that this guy got his masters in electrical engineering as a schizophrenic. He’s obviously a very smart dude if he could pull that off.

Just imagine what would have been possible if he didn’t suffer from mental illness.

He could legitimately live off the land out in the far reaches of a national park down there if he wanted to.

I used to live in Arizona and there is absolutely 0 civilization at the edge of those parks. If you wanted to disappear that would be the place to do it, nobody would find you.

> Virgin Stallman
> Chad Davis

Someone make it happen

>some person emailed him posing as diana and told terry she'd be moving in with him
wtf

He has the voice of an angel. How is Terry single?

This is several days old user.

But however it appears he has made his own vid.me channel now
vid.me/TerryADavis

>some person emailed him posing as diana and told terry she'd be moving in with him

I think they might have gone a bit too far with that prank, the guy has enough problems as he is

They never caught him??

No, he is currently traveling north

yeah its fucked up

Question: Would donating to him for his successful escape from the law be aiding and abetting a criminal? Because I think it is, and if there aren't many people donating the law could track everyone down and get them for aiding and abetting.

Report this criminal schizo to the police before he harms himself or someone else

I would advise not to donate to him especially if you live in America, don't want those CIA niggers to knock on your door.

I hope they never catch him otherwise I fear he might not make it in genpop.
There is a 100% chance he's gonna get beat up by a nigger

Is this the guy that rants about how making code work efficiently is just so easy if you actually understood it all in depth and breezes through incredibly complicated coding showing people how while talking about how they just don't teach real coding anymore.

If it is, I have to say it looked impressive, to me a non coder, and I tend to think the problem with most schooling is that the 5-10 kids in a class that could excel to astronomical heights of knowledge and understanding are held back by the other 30 that simply can't get past the basics because they aren't even really trying to understand beyond being able to do just enough to pass whatever quiz and test. Which is why I appreciate college teachers that are "hard" and assume you should know certain things by the time you get there and don't just breeze through. Back in the 90s you recorded your lectures on a fucking cassette tape or handheld recorder so you could go back over them and really retain the knowledge. These days kids just put shit into wolfram alpha and think they are hawt chit.

His car looks pretty comfy

I encountered a scizophrenic woman, age 30 on Twitter awhile back. I wanted to find out more about her and ending up discovering all of her social media accounts. Turns out her parents had no idea where she was and she was living alone, slowly starving from lack of food. Woman is totally insane but ocassionally shows through a little bit that there is a person there. I ended up getting her family in touch with her and she moved in with her uncle. She would complain to me daily about her uncle. Said that he had a fridge that smelled bed, that he would constantly "intercept" her when she came out of the shower. That he was constantly in his boxer shorts and smelled like semen.

Shes apparently back on her own again. No idea if she actually has any money or from where.

Because he's schizophrenic and lives with his parents. Otherwise he's good looking for his age and incredibly smart. If he could only pir his brains to use instead of having his brain work against him.

>I shouldn't go to Sup Forums
>But I know, sooner or later I will be going back

>Mom do you want to see my web page
Kek yeah he is on g sometimes

We all know that is unlikely at best. He thinks normal people are with the CIA, and he went on the run to get away from the cops. Pretty sure he's gonna resist arrest.

>literally fucking with based glow in the dark CIA nigger hater man

Not cool. Hope that person has a horrible life.

CIA Niggers better not be fucking with Terry.

A schizophrenic guy who went on the run because he stopped taking his anti-psychotic meds is not going to end up in genpop... and in fact it might be good for him if he's forced to see a psychiatrist.