dailym.ai/2Al0qZn

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4798705/worlds-most-inappropriate-selfies-revealed/
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sam_Hyde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, Sam Hyde is just a meme?

How many times has CNN fallen for this now?

yeah, dude.
hes not actually real
You thought he was real?

This made my fucking day. Jesus christ.

This is what we want them to think, this is how he keeps getting away with it. I'm deleting this post in 10 minutes.

He cant keep escaping the consequences of his actions!!

What if Sam Hyde ever is the shooter?

The article goes on to refer to him as a comedian well known for these stunts

why do you think he goes along with it?

have u seen daily mail comments?? its basically pol if everyone was 60+

Those article comments
kek

The article you are reading isn't real either.
Fake news.
Check your sources.
Best way to tell the difference is to look for obvious typos in the bottom half of the third paragraph. It's a dead giveaway.

k e k

How the fuck does the media keep falling for this simple and rather lazy trolling? Did they bother taking basic journalism at school? Does no one check the information they report?!

Meh. How do you get the name wrong? We all know it was actually terrorist Antwan Al Cumia anyway.

Is Sam pulling the long con?

We are ALL Cody Cigar.

>murdering 27 people
>it was just a stunt, bro

Don’t call me that

Implying anything in the Daily Fail is ever real

>This is what we want them to think, this is how he keeps getting away with it.
There will come a day:

>Sam Hyde, totally broke and in debt
>Out of work, and staying in a Hotel
>Finishes the last 4 cans of PBR chased by a 375ml bottle of cheap gin
>Opens closet safe and pulls out .44 Taurus Raging Bull and a shitty chinese AK
>Trench-coats on, he kicks open the door and walks out the lobby. Guests just stare.
>Citizens of Hollywood begin calling 911.
>No one at the center believes it for over half hour
>Helicopter footage live is refused by local station
>He steals a Lebaron convertible and speeds away
>Death toll over 200
>Whereabouts unknown
>Consider suspect heavily armed

Lighten up, Francis.

It finally fucking worked? FUCK YEAH.

the Sam hyde meme truly is a work of genius.

like sam has a choice

>when the edge is too strong

What if he is actually the handler of all these MK Ultra shooters.

>"These are officials.. uh.. that my staff is communicating with and that's the information that I have been able to convey but it's still very limited at this time. I was told they released the name of.. of.. of.. Sam Hyde that uh caused this event and that I've been told that he's not of this local community of 700."

greatest con ever.
how does he keep getting away with it?

I wsd going to to do a

>Normies reeeeee

but you're right, the dm comments section is basically us just older

he was in the sun a few days ago.
NO SELFIE-RESPECT
'So unnecessary'
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4798705/worlds-most-inappropriate-selfies-revealed/

lol
You should watch the video of him trolling TED

Fuck wrong one.

Too many to count. The fact that he's been memed into existence as a real political and cultural force is insane. The fact that meming something into existence is even a phrase that is both accurately defined and concrete is even more insane. Should be in the dictionary.

>tfw have to try to explain to your grandma what Sup Forums, the """alt-right""", and a "meme" is
>already explained to her what a meme is last year because of the pepe shit on CNN but she has alzheimer's

So, the real story here is that Gonzalez is /ourguy/

Lol. My mom shared a story to me with Sam Hyde shopped in driving the car that ran that hamplanet protester over. I told her about Sam Hyde. She didn't believe me. Then she saw it debunked later and laughed. Later, I shared when the news mentioned Sam Hyde as the Vegas shooter and she laughed. Today when this story broke, I told her Sam Hyde would get news coverage and she said NO WAY THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Fucking CNN of all outlets delivered and she laughed so hard.

Soon the boy who cried wolf syndrome will set in, Sam Hyde will actually go on a killing spree there will be 100+ casualties and no one will believe it is him.

Hyde is an alt-right meme? Do these CIA niggers at CNN know fucking anything about anything? Goddamn no wonder normies dont watch or believe MSM anymore and fall for Alex Jonestein.

Show her this.
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U

Reminder it was supposed to be "Jews rule" but there was too many hidden swastikas in it.

First they listen because it's hilarious. Later they listen because we're the only ones telling any truth.

save the nana stories for your diary you bug chasing faggot. no one gives a shit about your nana or your lame nana stories.

Of course the media is going to push this as a meme. Do you realize the mass panic it would cause if the population knew about a lone crazed gunman that literally keeps getting away with it?

How does he keep getting away with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
He is real and he wants pussy

a meme that lives in our hearts

That's adorable. Tell your mom I said hi and to keep wearing tight jeans.

It says "Sam Hyde" in binary.

Sadly, this would fly right over her head. Baby steps, though. Baby steps. I swear my dad is closet 1488 and she is quite "conservative," but still wants to think nice things about people. She believes in the six gorrilion.

Women have an emotional protective later to keep them blue pilled. It's tough. My wife is red pilled, but only because her dad is ex special forces.

>It has always said Sam Hyde, Sergei

pls more mommy

holy shit, i could see that being his final masterpiece. that's horrifying.

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER

Welp, this is when the thread gets spammed with tits or gtfo. I is le female type. Lol. Total daddy's girl, no pedo. I completely agree with your point. Women are retarded (uh, not my mom, though). My friends are guys until they get jealous girlfriends. I can't stand most women. I can't stay friends with them because they get mad, won't tell me why, then get mad that I magically do not know why they are mad. Then I tell them to grow up and they get super Sayan mad.

Godfuckingdammit. These mother fucking retarded democrats actually made me laugh about a fucking 25+ person dead church shooting because of how insanely incompetent they are.

>Total daddy's girl, no pedo
Your dad red pilled/blue collar type? Women seem to really seek people that remind them in some way of their father. Men seem to seek mother similar. Not looks...usually never, and never intentionally. Hopefully that does not ruin anyone.

>telling the normies that Sam Hyde is a hoax meme
wtf Daily Mail I thought you were cool

He just can't keep getting away with it

To be fair, christians being shot is funny in general

Red pilled and owned his own business until that became impossible, but long enough for my mom to stay at home and raise me. I do think that had an influence.

If this (((news organization))) knows the news is fake then why are they publishing it?
>in b4 "we put adjectives in the headline!"

>Flag checks out

Church shooter detected

Enjoy the flu.

by All rights that should be the top comment in the story

>mfw it isn't

He kinda is right though. Although in general, any one getting shot that i don't have a relation to is funny
>inb4 edge
Tell me what the victims family get out of me being empathetic towards their loss, tell me what i get out of it. It doesn't matter if i care or not. Shit happens, just gotta move on if it doesn't relate to you

So he browses pol? LEL Confirmed reelected

kek

No he isn't kinda right, inmate. I'm going to start calling you Aussies inmates, and it works since you're all "mates" down there.

They never research anything.

The majority of reporting you see in the news is based on what some guy saw on social media.

Then explain to us why it isn't okay to laugh at this or not care.
don't resort to buzzwords either. Give us a legitimate reason to care about it

wat, no
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sam_Hyde

he'll get away with it

>white knighting for some random star fucker

Hahahaha

>Best way to tell the difference is to look for obvious typos in the bottom half of the third paragraph. It's a dead giveaway.
Can you explain further? Everything below the fold is written by monkeys or something?

So, so far sam hyde fucks
>little 15 year old girls
>mexican gaybois
>trannies
Who hasn't sam hyde fugged?

MY FUCKING SIDES AGAIN

KEK

Can you imagine the clusterfuck if he ever has to get a federal background check?

This has to be the highest public official to meme it up right?

Other than Trump?

as in mention hyde.