What's the Most Based and Red-Pilled Christian Church?

Convince me and everyone else which is the best church and why. I don't want to end up as a heretic burning in hell with the Jews and Judas.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=58s&v=rZ87iWfJdpw
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=-yqrBO2YYxc
m.youtube.com/watch?t=114s&v=VjEqoltgSQE
assemblyofbishops.org/directories/parishes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baptists. They only accept real believers, not LARPers, who have been baptized as a baby.

You don't need to put "Christian" before "Church", Churches are Christian by definition.

Catholic Church was established by Jesus Christ himself. All other denominations came afterwards by breaking away from the Catholic Church or a by breaking away from another sect that broke off of the Catholic Church.

I guess I meant denomination

that one just outside san antonio just red pilled teh fuck out

>Nu Judaism
>redpilled
m.youtube.com/watch?t=58s&v=rZ87iWfJdpw
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=-yqrBO2YYxc
m.youtube.com/watch?t=114s&v=VjEqoltgSQE

more like paul's church

The Church of the Holy Kiddy Fiddler

Pros and Cons of each?

>All other denominations came afterwards by breaking away from the Catholic Church
mormons are not breakaways

The pre-reformation Catholic Church was pretty based. It basically had absolute control over Europe

Orthodox
>opposition to modernity
>shuns change
>resists influence from humanism
>opposed to liberalism
>traditionalist/monarchist
>ancient manuscripts
>Apostolic Succession
>patriarchy
>opposition to feminism
>opposition to promiscuity
>promotion of big families

Well eastern orthodoxy and protestants do not believe that the pope is god on earth.

and you actually think Catholics do? how can you be this misinformed?

The true Catholic Church under Pope Michael. Ever since the death of Pope Pius XII are heretics & have incurred latae sententiae.

How do I live the orthodox life user? I feel empty.

t. david bawden

I don't understand the picture, because I'm not American, so I don't get the context.

Find an Orthodox parish and join.
assemblyofbishops.org/directories/parishes

Nice slide thread, kike.

None

That's pastor Steven Anderson, a fundamentalist baptist who names the Jew. Kikes hate him so they try to use the fact that he doesn't have a problem with interracial marriage to dissuade people from listening to his sermons on Jewish lies, sodomites, degeneracy, etc.

I have no problem with interracial marriages too.
Despite the fact, that our (baptist) churches are 100 % white, because all brown people here are Muslims anyway.