This is the solution to end mass shootings in America

We must send all of the gun owners to the death camp. All of the gun owners are terrorists who are terrorizing America since our independence. We must send all of the terrorists to the camp. If they lock themselves inside their homes, we must raid their home and kill everybody inside, no survivors, then take all of the guns they have. Gun owner enablers must die, as well.
The only people who must have a gun are the police, the military, and the federal government.

America will be safe from mass shootings if gun owners and their enablers are dead. This is how to make America great for once.

80,000,000 makes American firearms owners the largest standing fighting force on the planet.

Good luck.

I tell you whut...

How about saying all the gun owners have to move to a criminal compound... say, the Pacific Northwest. All the good commies and Democrats have to leave.

Since the problem is obviously white people, have all the nice POC move out too, cuz it's a prison camp.

Yes, all of them are terrorists. We must kill all of the 80 million terrorists in America, plus their enablers.

999 Confirm
LIBERTY RESTORED
Expect a FAIR Future!!

>We must send all of the gun owners to the death camp.
>We

How you planning to do that without guns, cupcake?

Thanks Everyone.
GREAT Job

We must make the prison camps to Auschwitz. Those gun owners must give up all of their guns or they will send to the camp to die.

Look, its Stalin

eweweweweweweweweewww
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

If I was become a president, I will send people like you, terrorists, and the enablers to death camps, and you will die first.

>I will

Again, HOW?
You gonna use mean words, nancyboy?

Yes. Please do try. I've been waiting 4ever for such a day.

I will destroy the constitution by repealing the 2nd amendment and send you, gun owners, and the enablers to camps to die.

FUCK THE CONGRESS

DO IT NOW

>I will

Again, HOW?

Why are you idiots taking this obvious bait thread seriously?

sage

Let me, the future president, will end the constitution and start martial law. Enjoy in New Auschwitz.

This is not bait. This is actually serious.

Cool story champ.

>Let me

Again, HOW?

I am. You don't want to hear the truth.

>I am

Again, HOW?

>Again, HOW?

I'm sorry, I don't argue to gun owners and enablers.

>I don't

Pussy ass bitch.

>PEOPLE WHO LIKES GUNS PLEASE GO KILL THESE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIKES GUNS FOR US, THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE GUNS
you're really this stupid?

Hey, gun owners and enablers are affecting your community, terrorizing everybody.

>YOUR
KILL YOUR SELF

Gun owner enabler detected. Enjoy in new Auschwitz, enables.

Implying we will go peacefully
>Implying that any attempt to take our guns wont be met with us killing those who try and take them from us.
Try it, see what happens, and where your organs splatter.

>be left
>watch your side (including Muslims) kill innocent people
>ignore that deep state globalists, who tend to be left, recruit, train, fund, and arm major terrorist groups
>point out victims were in church or in country concert or charity event
>these people tend to be to the right
>bewildered that they do not want to give their guns up to he people killing them

The left should be purged from the West

>All of the gun owners are terrorists who are terrorizing America since our independence.

You mean since our interdependence

the only solution is to uninvent the gun. it's really THAT simple