WHITE PEOPLE LEAVE JAPAN ALONE

WHITE PEOPLE LEAVE JAPAN ALONE

twitter.com/ChadThundernut/status/927347290628599811

Waitto pigu, go homu

pathetic, worse than faggots protesting in canada for their foreign causes

I think the Japanese are pretty respectful even when they protest, unlike these 外人.

Protip, I've been to Japan, and they fucking hate foreigners being loud and doing anything other than shutting up and being polite.

You can guaranfuckingtee the Japanese people would've been walking around these cunts sneering at them for being such insolent shits disturbing the peace.

They probably left a heap of garbage too that regular citizens cleaned up.

The rich and aimless expats who teach english

Misfits

They are very likely misfits. Asia attracts a lot of these westerners.

God I hate liberal weebs so much.

English teachers are far from rich in japan, you're a glorified dancing monkey and the pay isn't very good

Yeah all these people should be killed.

>rich
They can't survive unless they take part-time jobs on down time.

>"Not my president" sign
Well no shit, your president is Abe

They're also super fucking nationalistic and anti-immigration and see nothing wrong with Trump's more publicized policies. It's fucking beautiful, really.

If the country weren't full of fucking chinks I'd probably try going there myself.

Hopefully these yellow fever, expat scum will get kicked out of Japan, permanently. They're really leaving a bad taste for white foreigners, with the Japanese. Seems also that the expats over there, that actually understand the culture, aren't fucking around with these "protests".

this is the most perfect way for japan to deport every civilization destroying leftist piece of shit in their country

Depends on where you teach.
t. taught English in Japan

Not even, these fucking retards are probably not japanese citizens, they just have a work visa.

Japan can do anything they want to these faggots. Throw em into the ocean.

Wish Abe would just revoke their Visas and kick them out. I can already hear the western media tales on how they are more Japanese than Shinzō.

>all jews and mixed race
The memes are real

What the fuck happened to white women?
Did we make life to comfy?

For those seeking more information on these types, watch any videos on YouTube of foreign English teachers in Japan and you'll hear nothing but bitching about how the Japanese treat them with no respect and routinely try to fuck them over in and out of the workplace at every chance they get. They don't fit in anywhere, be it the US or Japan.

Chimping out and loudly shouting in public.

That's going to go over great in a society where its considered rude to talk on your phone in public.

That's a lot of English teachers.

Cool, this will be counterproductive to their cause. Funny how they say they love Japan so much yet they know absolutely nothing about it.

>none are Japanese
>signs all in perfect English
Did they travel to Japan just to protest Trump?

kek, I remember when Trump was sworn in and there were Canadians in Vancouver protesting by yelling "Not my President".

This is so pathetic, and infuriating, because you just know every Japanese person who walked by and saw this is going to think all Americans are whiny little bitches. At least more so than they thought before.

they said on twitter, they were glad Trump would be in Japan so they would be left alone by him for some time.
And then they follow him to Japan.

SOROS INJECTED 18BILLION INTO OPEN SOCIETIES FOUNDATION. YOU TELL ME

wat
whay do you do if you need to make a phone call?

Most Japanese either like Trump or think he isn't so bad. They agree with most of his policies and are excited about his visit to Japan. Loudmouth protesters are the type of foreigner to come here for a year, learn nothing about themselves, use the generosity and kindness of Japanese people to their own advantage and then leave.

holy shit, that's just too retarded

why don't the nips expel them from the country for this shamefru dispray?

Jet fucks, not Japanese
>bringback bigdaikon

FUCKING GAIJIN

Soros could have at least paid for a translator, Jesus.

Why are Jews so stingy, Sup Forums? Even the billionaire ones are like this.

They're likely English teachers in the JET program.

Do they know nothing about the Japs? How the fuck do you live there and think this is appropriate? So goddamn clueless, all the fucking time.

>do shit like this
>be obnoxious in general because that's how they were raised
>wonder why Japan hates them

>then leave
Can you just dump them in the ocean instead of sending them back? It will be the best solution for both of us

How do you know which ones are Jewish?

>supervisor for Jet Alts
>saw one of them in Tokyo this weekend posting selfies of her taking part in the protest
>reported it to the board of education as it is explicitly stated in their contract not to partake in political shit
>waiting for the hammer to fall on her now

It's gonna be lit

Apart from WHITE PIGGU GO HOME,
I've never seen a japanese person protest. Japanese men deserve to fuck better things than those pigs though. Hopefully Trump and Abe make anime real and get the cyborg waifus out in mass.

based

This man. Bad apples ruin a bunch. Hopefully things work out well for you guys in the trade partnership. Fucking jews should self gas

Could this be a consequence of soros' funding?

Nice

there's some nationalists who want their country to have some sort of power again

The only people who complain are SJWeeb English "teachers". Me and all of my other friends who went to good colleges here or got real jobs here have never had those issues. Everyone hates those faggots except for the occasional self hating Japanese person with a hard on for the globalization meme.

It's not full of chinks its full of nips one is an insect race the other is a well oiled industry machine with something for everyone

ahahha based chink(?)

Fuck I hope they do. I sincerely hope the US/Russia/Japan alliance goes all the way. Cut the European royalty jews off at their source. They'll cuck themselves by spreading too far and only having nigger and muslim men to fight for them

The Japanese love trump especially ivanka. they really dont give a fuck about these foreign fucks.

You are a true samurai

Its true. I have a friend who has been teaching/living there for over 20 years. Couldn't be farther left with his politics and mocks America and anything not DNC related.

>Dat moment when you were supposed to do something on nov 4th, but forgot about it, so you traveled to japan so you can go back in time so its still november 4th and do the thing you promised, but realize you screwed up and that japan is not actually a day back but a day forward.jpeg

my man

>implying they aren't both insect people

Holy fuck, this is worse than the HWNDU flag being in France.

Whatever happened to that thing, anyway?

>old fat insane rich asshole who tries to start nuclear war over twitter
>good representation of america
>bilingual politically active 20 something protesting with a sign
>bad representation of america
>Sup Forums logic
Feels good knowing you guys are at least all poor or fucking stupid

Is planning to go to Japan next year.
See this.
What the fuck white people this is why Japan hates us.
Feel embarrassed for my race.

Japan is like 13hrs ahead of US not behind you retard

> something wrong with being poor

Now comrade...

Sorry nips for the behavior of any Americans in that rabble. very disrespectful and shameful

At least it isn't Antifa

What's wrong with westerners? You guys really need to get gassed.

I had the displeasure of being invited to a party with one of those "middle aged white guys trying to stay in Japan teaching English who have no real skills" type guys, and it hurt me every time he talked.

This is the best Soros can do for antifa, because if the same antifa that has been active in the NW of the US had been protesting in Japan, they would've gotten BTFO hard by the police and yakuza.

More details. Also, what are you exactly?

Japanese people drop trash too buddy. You should see Shibuya, no garbage cans anywhere because people complained of over-flowing cans. Now it's on the streets.

More details about what? I'm a graduate student, a coworker invited me to a party, there was an English "teacher" there and he tried injecting comments about Trump and politics into normal conversations to the point that everyone was rolling their eyes. Then later he complained about how strict Japanese rules and laws are. The only people I've ever who do that are English teachers.

Are you Japanese? I'm planning a trip to Japan so I'm trying to get a sense for how to properly behave, so I don't become one of these people.

I saw this yesterday. I'm an American just touring and shit.

"

Look (((closely)))

What pathetic pieces of shit. I'll bet the Japanese are quietly seething at this attention whores coming to their country and making a big deal.

Is that what I think it is?

The fuck is up with her leg?

DELETE THIS!

Hello Unoeme.

Go PM

Every fucking time

Ding ding ding!

He’s there for the comped sushi...

This is good, so the Japanese public can see how full of shit and crazy the left is no matter where they are.

No, I'm white. As far as behavior goes, just try to be polite. Other than that, there are lots of little things you wouldn't normally think about that you'll probably screw up, but no one expects you to know full social etiquette if you're just visiting anyways. Just don't be a loud asshole who thinks that everyone owes him something and you'll be fine.

This, also sell the weebs to the Chinese as pork.

You can see their noses from across the Pacific

>148185938
The heeb...every fucking time.

Fucking leftist cucks

Perfect!

ugliest (((people))) on earth, bet he organized it

WATSEEZ DOIN?

As a white man I would be totally OK with it if the japanese police rounded all of them up and cut their heads off. You got the green light based Nippon.

I call that "very fake news"

its half and half.

half of them think he is a natsoc, but that ha never really been a bad thing for most of japan. their current leaders are the continuation of the ar cabinet that bombed pearl harbor

the media in jp is full leftist and it has influence.

the most efficient solution the japanese have found is to ruthlessly oppress people that are dumb and make them labor until they die

holy fucking hell. kek.