Media

The News sucks. This is bitched about all the time on Sup Forums. Unlike all the other threads that bitch, in this thread, we make a solution. I'll start with my solution.

Create a state owned news agency without getting rid of, or hindering in any way, the private sector of media. Have it be overseen by the Judicial branch; to ensure unbiased articles, articles that are actual news. As in, just pure facts about a topic. No story, no opinions. Have the Judicial branch have the responsibility to make sure everything is unbiased and to put it up to pre made rules about what is and is not allowed in an article(kinda like a constitution for the news itself). Finally, have all of it open-source and encourage the people to look for errors and send feedback. ALL errors will be reviewed(held up to the judicially made constitution) and fixed in a new article detailing exactly what they did wrong.

So in other words. Making a purely unbiased source of news as reliable as FBI crime statistics due to it being made and controlled by the judicial branch rather than the executive or like the "private sector", thats owned and controlled by the congressional branch. That is held up to rules much like how actions of politician and laws are held up to the constitution.

>Now you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, critique me if you have no ideas. Don't just shitpost, lets make Sup Forums not reddit anymore!

good idea, although i am weary of state media
i think a pure facts of some sort would be a step in the right direction

All 'state should do this very specific thing' plans suck. And if they work, they don't work for very long after they get corrupted.

>pure facts of some sort would be a step in the right direction
That's what I ment when I said No story, now opinions, and related it to shit like FBI crime stats. Having something that gives everyone pure facts that are legit and cannot be disproved should be a given, yet here we are(in the current year mind you) having shit like CNN and FOX and all the other bullshitters literally being bought out and spreading lies.

> Expand government
> Trust government to report honestly about itself
> Trust government to report honestly about events its involved with
> Somehow remove the collusion already existing in private media
> Not overturning the NDAA that the Obama Administration passed in 2014, 2015 that allowed for government use of propaganda domestically
The answer does not lie in the government. The answer lies in lowering the fiscal bar of entry for media hopefuls. We have to gather a large pool of views and facts so we can decipher the truth. Autism clusters like Sup Forums will always exist and will begin to connect dots.

I find it amusing whenever someone points out "RussiaToday" and says how much of a load of garbage it is. There right to say that, it is. But these same people who scoff at RT flip the channel and put on CNN and say that that's real news. IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING. The only difference is that RT is run by the "executive" part of Russian Government and supports the powers that be, while CNN is bought out and owned the the Congressional branch and spews there shit for there own gain. Having a media source that is unwavering to politics, or opinions, being guided by principles rather than the dollar or political gain, that is what we need. That is what I envision my idea to be. Unbiased, and acting beyond the politics of the time to transcend all changes, all political affiliations. To be a true source; of news.

The fault, in my opinion, does not lie in "government" as a whole, or rather. The question of more government or less government. It is, to me, a matter of placement. Or in other words. Who yields the sword of truth? The ones in charge? The ones who develop and critique law? Or the ones who put everything under the microscope of judgement? Judgement through the lens of law, of the constitution. The Judicial branch has no ties to political parties nor to whomever is in charge in the oval office. It is designed to be completely unbiased in all of its decision making. Lying outside of the political landscape, not as an observer, but as a referee.

> The Judicial branch has no ties to political parties nor to whomever is in charge in the oval office.
Except we have activist judges overstepping their Judicial branch powers. Every branch will over extend its power. The Judicial branch may start out well enough, but it wont last. The truth is a very valuable thing to control.
> It is designed to be completely unbiased in all of its decision making.
And congress was designed to represent the interests of the people. It doesn't quite feel that way to me today. What they were designed for doesn't change what they've evolved into. We have to fix our sick government before we give it more power to propagandize.

>We have to fix our sick government before we give it more power to propagandize.
This is where the open source comes into play. Actively encouraging the general public to review and flag potential errors which are then brought up to the agency, under the Judicial, to review said errors. I believe congress is fucked because most people just aren't generally involved in politics. At most it's, "vote for that guy cause he's red/blue. This allows the bureaucracy to overtake and become a monster in itself. Having a fully unbiased source of news that just gives out news, i.e. things that happened, with times and dates, evidence and or witnesses. Would surely open the eyes of the masses to the massive fuckery that is modern american politics.

You place too much trust in the judiciary. In a democracy, subversives will eventually corrupt your system regardless.

The solution is to bleed the current media machine to death. The internet is a place where we can actively attack false narratives, so we must increase its influence as a news source (and therefore, our influence).

>autism clusters will always connect the dots
You know that given enough dots you can make any shape you want right?

I believe in your crowd sourcing intel basis. I think that will help solve the issue as well; however, I think that should be left out of the hands of government. Independent citizens should just be creating more media outlets.

Russia Today actually reports on ZOG
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

This is why I view the interaction of citizens over viewing and critiquing articles would help immensely at calling out potential political bullshit.
it's not like it is difficult to spot it. Especially for a potential state run news provider that only makes articles with facts. Keyword, article containing facts, not story containing opinion.

I do not disagree with you in the slightest, unfortunately there is the problem of funding, source gathering and so on. With the pro to state funded and judicially run news provider being, it has the credentials. I see the bulk in start up media outlets being from direct sources such as twitter and facebook, but just because it is a direct source, doesn't mean its biased as fuck. Unless you have a different idea or a concept that I simply missed.
This highlights a glaring issue with sites such as Sup Forums. It can be very misleading.

bump for freedom.

Every outlet will have its bias. I think what's more important is getting more people attached to the news cycles. The more honest, but leaned voices the better. I don't mind partisan news as long as they're honest about where they're coming from.
We'll see our fair share of bad voices, but the market will squash them.

>just facts
If only

>We'll see our fair share of bad voices, but the market will squash them.
You do realize that the market made the news what it is today.

You know, watching that video gave me an interesting idea, that could, COULD, get rid of politicians requiring large sums of money to run. What if my idea of State run news, gave access to "ALL" legitimate politicians to speak freely without the need for appealing to super pacs and other bullshit. Lets say someone is running to be a congressman for a state, they could be given access as with all the other runners to let there voice be heard, unedited. Which can then be accessed by everyone within the state or even Nationally.