youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/927269593520861184
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Field_of_Fight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Ronald Glumpf

G for Good Boy

if a dumb nigger tells you ""he wasn't dishonorably discharged which means he was able to purchase a gun so we need gun control" well he was charged with DV on his wife and kid
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_Violence_Offender_Gun_Ban
you can't buy a gun if you have that charge

The last funny thing SNL did.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34

What do we watch?

Virginianons:

Tuesday is the day! Get out and vote for Ed Gillespie! If you have some reservations about making the effort to get to the polls, I want you to know that I understand. Let me make the case for you.

Yes, Ed Gillespie is a cuck on some of the things we're for. But to his credit, he has not cucked on some things like keeping Confederate monuments and Virginia's traditionally strong stance on the 2nd Amendment. It is worth noting that the things Ed Gillespie is a cuck about are generally not things that he can do much about as Governor in a state like Virginia that has a powerful General Assembly. The things he has not cucked on are things that he has a great deal of control over as Governor. Even if he were the hugest cuck to walk the Earth, he can only serve one term, then he's gone.

If you can bring yourself to the polls for no other reason, think about the butthurt. A solid day of media kvetching is worth going out of the house for a few minutes. Having failed to win in any of the other elections that they should have won, the media is attempting to make Virginia into a Bellweather for 2020. Do not let Virginia's race for governor be that race they finally win. Remember the truck ad, and make Virginia's Clinton-run Democratic machine pay dearly for their anti-white messaging.

In short, you stand to make minor gains by making Gillespie governor; You stand to lose quite a bit if he loses. This is going to be a "low-turnout" election, which we know is code for "brown people aren't going to show up." If we press the advantages we have now and make a strong showing on Tuesday, November 7th, we WILL add another Governor's Mansion to the Republican ranks.

MORNING
>Brazile now says she found no evidence that Democratic primary was rigged
>Saudi prince & officials killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
AFTERNOON
>Don Jr. gives more evidence he posts here
>Rand Paul recovering from multiple broken ribs after assault
>Mass shooting occurs in Texas church
>At least 26 were killed (including children)
>Status: killed
>Shooter was a white male in his early twenties; was dishonorably discharged from Air Force
>Trump tweets: "May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan."
>Trump talks to 'rock stars of business' in Japan
EVENING
>Trump and Melania meet with the Emperor and Empress of Japan

Are you TrumpOP telling me to update the pastebin or just posting them?

Don't worry about it. I misclicked.

Its almost been a year. Never thought I'd still be here with you guys.

damn dude

it's TrumpOP

It was a bad conduct not a dishonorable

Don't expect shitlibs to know the facts

you can always check the pastebin

>Wrong picture
Sure, you lolicon.

>Brazile now says she found no evidence that Democratic primary was rigged
Only for her to do an interview and claim again that they rigged it hours later.

Oh. Updating then. I'm not at 100% right now.

Entertain me with something while the catalog is being shitted up with shills.

That was exactly the user's point. It was bad conduct for domestic violence. Still cannot have a firearm.

Doesn't domestic abuse usually result in a misdemeanor though

yer gone to jail bud

How do we keep people who legally can’t own a firearm from getting firearms?

>that flower arrangement

TrumP. Thing.

>was dishonorably discharged from Air Force
bad conduct is not a dishonorable....
Also: Don jr posts here?

Executions.

So any word on how he got his weapon?
With the last shootings we quickly got that information hours after getting the identity.

Everyone has the right to a firearm. I don't care what they have done.

>baking while sick
i'd offer to take over but i need to get back to not writing my essay

By actually enforcing the laws that are in place.

We can't prevent it fully. The best course of actin is for citizens to be prepared to shoot back. Like what happened today.

Probably a private sale, which is impossible to stop without a registry and fuck that

What a year. And I couldn't think of a better bunch of goobers to spend it with.

The buy them from Democrat gun runners.

they're backpedalling the Discharge saying it was a bad behavior discharge. I haven't read the UCMJ in a long time but they could be right. It hurts our narrative though and needs to be corrected so we don't advocate poorly.

Uhh. Is he showering crowds with pixie dust?

>he wasn't dishonorably discharged which means he was able to purchase a gun so we need gun control
>well he was charged with DV on his wife and kid. you can't buy a gun if you have that charge

It shouldn't matter whether the guy beat his wife or not. Our constitutional right to arm ourselves shouldn't depend on there NEVER being a legally acquired weapon used in a massacre. Don't make this sort of thing the basis of your argument, or you'll inevitably lose and have to move the goalposts.

last for now, more pics probably later

You really don't see the amount of degradation until you see it in person

No they're feeding Koi fish.

Lautenberg amendment...

Ok for real goodnight.
>ps: I was the frenchman, in disguise!

I do think if someone is truly deemed too dangerous to own a gun, then they should be put away for life, otherwise they should have their rights in full.

Same way we prevent murder even though murder is illegal.

Um...

i am hyped for his meeting with Duterte. Shitlibs will explode if they praise each other.

Yes, but bad behavior for domestic violence. So still no legal guns.

Summary execution by firing squad for infractions.

100 words and due next election?

We don't give this man enough credit

I knew I should have fact-checked that. Thanks for checking.

And. twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/927269593520861184

nn faguette

Is this too wordy? I keep thinking up points, but I want to keep it terse.

lel i forgot about the meme
nah it's like 2,000 words due on wednesday
i've only had since the first day of class to start writing it

So is this right about the Texas shooter?

>Was discharged from the military for bad behavior, but it was not dishonorable
>However: he was discharged for domestic violence which lead him to not being able to own a gun, making his gun illegal
>In the church he was shot by at by a citizen legally carrying a firearm, presumably was hit and passed out while trying to escape
>Now Dead

Those are all confirmed, right? I've obviously heard rumors he was some antifa leftist atheist, but I'm gonna ignore that stuff for now.

SHALL

Has anyone here actually read General Flynn's book?

In it he identifies the "working-group" of bad actors at play in the world (centered around the lynchpin of Iran) and lays out a comprehensive military and political strategy for defeating radical Islam and other terrorist, geo-political and hybrid warfare threats.

The reason I bring it up is that, in reading through Flynn's proposed solutions to various global issues (in the context of realpolitik), A LOT of his proposals have come to pass: decertifying the Iran deal, the policy change toward Afghanistan regarding Pakistan, peace through strength, changing ROE on ISIS to annihilation, the various partnerships being built with countries like France and Jordan etc.

I am utterly convinced (and have been for a long time) that President Trump still regularly communicates with Flynn and still takes his advice on long term strategy.

It was reported months ago that Trump alledgedly regrets firing Flynn - and may potentially be looking for a way to officially bring him back into the fold after the Mueller investigation wraps up. Maybe it could still happen? (we don't hear much from McMaster and the NSC do we)

This could offer insight into overall foreign policy going forward...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Field_of_Fight

In the old times, if you were too dangeorus to own a weapon, you were put down or exiled.

Ah but, we live in an imperfect world.

A mass shooting in texas?

You forgot about the poor native Congoese when Belgium took it over. I hear a lot of them lost their arms if they pissed off their masters.

Yes.

Dude, check your inbox

The antifa part is debatable, but the rest is spot on

I think they just want to overwhelm us with Happenings so we don't know how to react

two wordy
break it down into five lines witih an informational image attached
the image should have a rundown of who to vote for, and it should be designed to be easily shared

BEST FRIENDS

haven't read, will add to my reading list

do you have proofs for all these claims

>involuntary suicide
Gib Jr Presidency.

It would make sense, Trump isn't the kind of purpose to throw a great resources away jsut because of political pressure.

The soyboys are afraid.

Yes.
If you can't think of how to cut it down, at least include a tl:dr at the bottom.

Imagine if you could exile people to Mexico for crimes. It would be tantamount to a death sentence with a slight chance to survive

I see it now. Kind of baller

Has Trump ever worn sunglasses?

>FRIENDSHIP WITH ABE STARTED

This man's Twitter is fucking made of fire. I didn't think it was possible to want a man to be President more than I wanted his father to be President, and yet here I am.

let's see...

>implying the sun doesn't wear trump glasses

LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW

First two points are true. Third point isn't exactly right. He was in a fire fight with a parishioner, but eventually fled in a vehicle. He was pursued by the parishioner and a passer-by in the passer-by's truck. Cause of death is unconfirmed- either suicide, bleeding out, or death from another shot.
And yes, he's dead.

You are doing God's work user!

Ben “6,000,000 more” Garrison doing his work