Why do Millennials not want to have children?

>ghouls and lesbians won't procreate
we should be popping champagne

poor decisions in career choice combined with a materialistic mindset

most couldnt afford it

Holy shit, that's Vegan Gains' wife? WTF, she's hideous. All that work to settle for that. God damn.

He's a fucking vegan what do you expect

Millenials are one of the worst mistakes in history. God looks down upon them with regret, shame and agony. They represent the antithesis of what a human being should be. Plus vegan gains is a crazy fuck. P.S: His wife is ugly as fuck. WTF. I'd rather fuck a goat. At least my goat would not nag me every day for stupid shit.

shit costs money

Kids are born-yesterday retarded and there isn't a woman in the world (probably just America desu) that's worth more than a flesh light.

Id expect someone who doesnt look like sneaky

a dyke and a nigger

they probably have no sexual attraction.

i can't think of two more mismatched looking people.

It is cruel to subject a child to this earth in its current state.

>All that work

L O L

21 minutes of this shit? can't get past 20 seconds

vegans are infertile

It's honestly better if humanity just goes extinct.

selfish and hedonistic; the byproducts of capitalist thought

>have hobbies and interests that ideally consume all of my free time
>don't want to cut into this free time massively by having a kid that will simultaneously be a massive financial drain on top of the aforementioned destruction of my free time
>"Oh golly gee, why don't you want to have kids?"

Dudes that let their wives/girlfriends talk them into having kids have zero willpower. If you're the Mr. Mom kind of dude that really wants to raise a family and will get a lot of joy out of it then go for it, otherwise there's no reason to torture yourself for nothing.

Soe looks terrible here

why is his head so tiny? is that a side effect of not consuming meat?

>one less mudpuppy in the world
Doing us a favor desu.

>why aren't these two race mixing, goys?

why would you want them to have children?

is your time spent playing videogames and watching anime really so precious?

>Millennials Millennials Millennials
HOW MANY FUCKING DECADES DO WE NEED TO HEARS THIS SHIT FOR.

Vegan Gains finally made some gains.

Jasmine is one hot and sexy woman. I am very attracted to her. I want to make fuck with her.

I wish your parents felt the same way so your shitty existence wouldn't have happened, yet they did.

You blame the farmer, not the crop user...

Student debt
Wizard powers
ADHD/dysthymia
Socially awkward
Don’t want to get close to anybody
Don’t want a life with anybody

I’m /fit/ powerlift competitively
Stem degree, medfag sales job $$$
music to make and hobbies to pursue

Having children would fuck all that up.

If you want children so fucking much go make your own, you fucking miserable busybodies.

i see you veeg
i see you

muh hobbies muh free time muh vidya. You fucking weak stupid shit. All your trivial bullshit never looking in the future, only day to day.

Disdain for children is a mental illness. It's sad that we live in an age where many people completely forsake the wonder of parenthood. These idiots think that they can find meaning and joy simply my hording wealth and spending more time on their pointless hobbies. The wealth of experience you gain from loving and caring for your own child dwarfs anything you could achieve on your own, this is a fact. Playing videogames and watching anime will NOT make you happier then rearing a child, how people can't see this is beyond me.

Do you think many people wind up on their death bed thinking "Man, I sure am glad I spent all that time playing video games instead of nurturing a familial bond with a wife and my children"?

Also, obviously this does not apply to literally everyone. It likely applies to anyone reading this though.

hahaha

Why the pronatalism? There are plenty of people in the world obsessed with sec and courtship and shitting out more children. Do we really need more??

Who said life is supposed to be about happpiness and the pursuit of it? I don’t want happiness, I don’t want added responsibility, I want to learn and travel and perfect my physique and study religion and philosophy and cook new delicious foods and make music. Nothing about having a child or family fits in that picture...

Fuck you.

I barely make enough money to eat McDonald’s for dinner without feeling like I’m splurging why would I dump money into a pit for 18 years

She was really fat like 5 months ago. He got her to lose a ton of weight I guess.

Because of the Rothschilds, 20 years ago it wasn't this bad. There doing it to us on purpose because the boomers are the worst generation in history.

>why anything

They're expensive as fuck and require lots of financial input if you want them to turn out decent. If you don't have two stable perm jobs, a house within easy reach of paying off and you some kind of shit genetic trait like crap metabolism, auto immume disease or just ugliness having children should be considered an act of cruelty.

All these threads guilting people into having kids are fucking nigger tier retarded. If you know you're going to be a shit parent because you're not 100% commited to enjoying parenthood and raising a family then don't have kids and don't let a bunch of 16 year olds on the internet make you feel bad about it.

While I'm at it... society should work towards having people made infertile until they can prove they're fit enough to have children.

You can do all that AND have children retard. Look at the most successful people around, I grantee you 9/10 of them HAVE children. Stop looking at the miracle of birth as some kind of burden, because it's NOT. You're just a selfish short sighted idiot who thinks he's acting in his "Self interest", while really you're just self sabotaging you're appreciation of life.

I'm going to go off here, who gave people the idea that having kids will hamper their careers or hobbies? I mean, obviously it's a huge commitment but like I said earlier, basically anyone who has truly accomplished anything also had children. Sure you can pick out plenty of examples of people who didn't, but those guys are the exception, not the rule. I mean, fucking Albert Einstein had three kids and that didn't stop him from doing shit. So stop being a baby who's afraid of losing some of his free time in exchange for having one of the most vivid experiences a human can have that you will cherish and learn to appreciate for the rest of your life, you clod.

I went on a date this morning went well got laid red flag 4 kids 2 hours after her mom texts me that she went to jail and needs bail money
>mfw i sleeped with a white rachet

>is your time spent playing videogames and watching anime really so precious?

Yes, yes it is. When I play great vidya or watch a great anime or eat an amazing dish or sip a delicious drink, I'm filled with an intense sensation of pure pleasure that is indescribable to those folks unlucky enough to be biologically wired to not find ultimate pleasure in life's simple joys.

To deny myself that pleasure via having a kid that I don't want would be life-negating by definition. I will not subordinate my will to another.

My parents were amazing parents. When I saw how much time and effort they put into raising me, it made me see the time and effort required to be a good parent, and since I would most certainly not be willing to put in the same amount of time into a kid, I'm not going to have one.

>never looking in the future, only day to day.

I've saved enough to retire in 5 years. How's that for planning for the future, buddy?

Shes about to have 5 kids. You done did it now

Seeing my sister and her husband raise their daughter in today's world is absolutely degenerate. Literally having gadgets do the parenting for them, she was so cute the first two years but now she hit the terrible twos and that fucker is defiant as fuck, it doesn't help that she is going to be the only kid too, further adding to the spoiled kid syndrome. Also they both work full time jobs, so they send their daughter to daycare. Raising kids in todays world is abhorrent and twisted, there is no way to avoid the pop culture and having your own kid fall into the traps of mainstream society. I would love to raise a kid on some rural property somewhere, but at some point they will want to go explore the world for their self, and having a daughter will be a complete disaster knowing the end outcome will be some sick fate resulting her cucking men and raising some spawn of her own, that I might have to take care of too at some point. Keep in mind I'm only talking about kids right now, I haven't even scratched the surface on what a fucking disaster marriage has become in this current timeline. After witnessing 90% of the men I know be in failed marriages, divorces, alimony, child support and the like it is just a lose lose game for me and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll wait until I can create my own child through a surrogate or a waifubot, I'm assessing the risk and its plain as day.

Millennials want children, they just don't have any money.

It's all sour grapes.

I can easily get full custody

>falling for the natalism meme
How brainlet can you get?

>black inequality
discarded

>Me and Jasmin
>Not Jasmin and I
It is because they're selfish degenerates

7000 dollars a year
for 20+ years
maybe more

I think you mean boomers.

Millennials don't care about the long term preservation of our society, similarly to homosexuals and trans.

It’s societal interest and not just my own. I knew long ago I would be a shit parent and the greatest gift I could give to future child is not having it. it have to go through life neglected and resented for existing simply because I was too weak to keep from butting inside some swamp donkey. I’m not special, my lineage and genetics aren’t special. Get off your high horse.

Bitch.

Because the market now defines new standards of marriage. Earlier only husband was a breadwinner, there were less people in the labor market, so men were entirely responsible for financial part of wedding. At least, it allowed to find compromises between chores and activities. Now women want more rights, more interesting jobs, more freedom, thereby they implicitly compete with men in the labor market. Ultimately, everything is primitive: both two members of family compete, therefore, they earn less relatively in comparison with earlier years. Now compromises to ask increase, but women are merciless, it is hard as fuck to come to terms. With so many discrepancies in marriage or even in a mere pair no one will ever think of having a baby.

I'm so glad that you'll kill yourself. Little plasures of my life.

He's black. Any white woman is a win for him.

>implying a waif like that could carry a child to term, let alone survive childbirth

>he got a vasectomy for THAT

Not even about hobbies and free time, it is the divorce courts that are pushing men away from marrying to begin with

yeh why doesnt everyone just get high paying jobs? lol dipshit burger education.

>have a lot of whack jobs in my family
>mean as shit dad who verbally abused my mother
>his dad wasn’t much better
>a brother who is lazy, lies, steals, and retreats into fantasy worlds
>sporadic alcohol problems in my family

My brother had a kid that our mom is raising now. My girlfriend begs me about marriage and kids. I’d like that when I’m better off financially but I’m scared nowadays of the negative traits in my family line. I came out pretty alright but my kids would have a high chance of being fucked up behaviourly. I’m considering just doing my best to set my nephew up to be better than all of us before him.

Do you guys think that for some the best option is to not throw your dice?

Because marriage and having kids is middle class as fuck and will distract you from your quest to reach the peak of esoteric wisdom.

Looks like a Loss to me.

LUL

Unreliable narrators are unreliable.

cus women hate pregnancy, labor or postpartum
& they hafta give up their jobs, but they want men to do half the job, cus feminism & "OH LABOR PAINS".

Implying you can't enjoy simple pleasures and still have more complex ones.

You shouldn't let this kind of fear keep you from having children. Like you said, YOU turned out alright, so you're children won't be growing up in that kind of environment. If you genetics were truly poisonous, you probably wouldn't be self aware enough to be really worrying about it. Besides, your kid won't be your clone, half of his or her genetics will be coming from your girlfriend. I say you shouldn't let this kind of doubt hold you back when you think it's the right time for it.

Never playing a hand is th best option for many of us. Kids today are over medicated, glued to screens and being corrupted with communist, anti white dogma. I’d get burnt out fighting the system to make sure the child developed into a well adjusted, conscientious adult.

This. Who wants to stick an innocent child into this mess?

pics or it didn't happen

Traps.

If you can find such vivid enjoyment in the simple things, imagine how orgasmic feeling the parental bond with your child will be? If you can get a kick out of eating a fucking cheeseburger, you'll probably be overwhelmed with the euphoria of loving your child. Have you asked your parents their opinion on the joys of parenthood vs the simple pleasures of, say, watching a film? Their insight might be...insightful.

sounds like a lot of work. pass.

yeah I remember a couple months ago she was a land whale. Also she calls him nigger basically non-stop on streams, and pretty much makes him look like a cuck.

Quit saying “vivid” in every post, you dipshit fedora tipper.

Instead of posting here, you could be spreading your seed and making up for the children WE won’t be having.

I can’t wrap my head around why you care enough to debate the point further.

also i generally do not like people much less kids

isn't this what Sup Forums wants tho? I mean, they literally aren't race mixing.

>the most fedora posts ever.

Why?

Because that would require putting effort into something besides slapping a Dr. Who DVD into their XBOX One so they can kick back with Szechuan sauce and McNuggies.

He almost killed his dog feeding him a vegan diet and he's a psycho.

>>If you can find such vivid enjoyment in the simple things, imagine how orgasmic feeling the parental bond with your child will be?

Only if that's how you're wired. Not everyone enjoys sports, solving math problems for fun, learning to fly a plane or sailing. Some people know they won't enjoy having a family. Your empathy levels must be extremely low as you definitely cannot put yourself in anyone's shoes but your own.

>b..but you you'll enjoy parenthood once you have a child everyone loves their own kid.

Maybe... but probably not, and asking people to have faith in this concept for a whole human life is seriously retarded.

Can't raise a child on Walmart and hairdresser wages without relying on the American taxpayer. I have no desire to be one of those white people I see walking around with WIC checks.

Why would I kill myself? I love my life.

In my experience there is no such thing as complex pleasures, only the ones you call "simple". The day I got my PhD I felt intense pleasure, but the pleasure was not fundamentally different from the pleasure I got out of, say, beating La-Mulana the first time without using a walkthrough. (The feeling did last a bit longer, though.)

So really I just don't see any reason to take a risk and possibly reduce my overall amount of pleasure, when currently I'm operating at almost optimal pleasure-levels (from my perspective). And sure, there is a small possibility it could be more pleasureable overall to add a kid to my life, but I would never know if that's the case if I never had one, and so I wouldn't know what I was missing which means that I wouldn't feel the negative jolts that come with an emotion like regret.

I consider my life to be essentially perfect already, so I'm not willing to gamble on a very small chance of only incrementally increasing my overall pleasure.

I look in the future and see either full on war or a brown and gay tide.

Fuck the future.

Want to know whats keeping ME alive right now? The fact that im getting a sphynx kitten on tuesday. I can handle cats, I hate kids and wouldnt want to spread whatever fuckups are in my genetics to another version of me, not to mention I know the kind of monster my dad was for years and am terrified of becoming the same thing once the resentment sets in.

I want to have children. I want to have a bunch of children, four or five at least. Being a dad, raising a family, it's been my end goal since I was 16.

... good luck finding a millenial woman who wants a big family though. Convincing a woman to even begrudgingly entertain the idea of having *a* kid is like pulling fucking teeth.

I'd rather try to be productive than reproductive. The Earth is dying. The only guarantees in life are to suffer until your eventual death, which is ultimately meaningless.

Your "esoteric knowledge" will die with your mortal form, nothing you have accomplished will outlast you, and you will expire, unloved and alone, in the darkness of your wasted life.

>most couldnt afford it
>poor decisions

wouldnt not having a kid be a good decision?

I predict a horrible disaster will occur that will make people wish they never had children, and only under after the disaster that completely reforms society should you consider having children

>doesn't understand the Demiurge
>doesn't understand the collective consciousness

that's a man on the left, no shit they don't have children

>Millenials are one of the worst mistakes in history.
Indeed, the previous generation should have abstained from breeding

Hes about as black as talcum x

underrated post

>All your trivial bullshit never looking in the future, only day to day.
Yes.
This is why I'm working so hard to get a good career. To lay the foundations for a great life. MAGA!!!

You are always alone, no matter how close someone is to you. No one can actually understand your existence, it is fundamentally your own and only yours. To say otherwise is foolish and disingenuous. Achievements have outlived men a thousand times over, so you saying nothing will outlast you is a straight up lie. Love can be found in a pet and provide companionship.