As of Friday November 10th at 12 noon PST a state of hostilities will exist between the free people's armed militia and...

As of Friday November 10th at 12 noon PST a state of hostilities will exist between the free people's armed militia and enemies of the republic. No quarter will be given to wounded or surrenduring enemy. We please implore you to clearly mark your non combat personnel with a red cross surrounded by a white circle on their headgear, and both arms above the elbow and below the shoulder. All personnel with masked faces, weapons, or uniform will be engaged with lethal force on sight without warning.

We will openly engage so called "anti facists" as well as extreme right wing groups who engage in any provocative or violent demonstrations.

Regarding first responders and national guardsmen. We have no grievance against you. We will only return fire if fired upon. We respect law and order, and the uniform you carry. However the likelihood of a blue on blue engagement is likely, considering you are mandated to respond to any crisis. We implore you to clearly mark your non combatants with a red cross surrounded by a white circle on their headgear and on armbands above the elbow and below the shoulder.

We are ex military, well trained, and swear an oath only to the dirt. We are white, black, latin, arab... We call our Gods by many different names, we have vastly diverse political agendas, but we all agree, so called "protests" that threaten the American way of life will no longer be tolerated.

No quarter will be given to your wounded or surrendered. Summary execution will be applied to anyone carrying weapons or concealing their faces.

Collateral damage is an unfortunate consequence of combat. To all civilians please stay far away from these so called protests. Explosives kill indiscriminately, and we cannot be blamed for the poor marksmanship of our enemies.

We seek peace. Please do not force our hand. We have tried to our wits end at peaceful political and social reformation. At this point in time, we believe our only recourse is swift and blinding violence.

have fun getting shot

We will ensure peace by force

haha what if they kissed?

K. Keep me posted

Hottest pic I've seen all day.

Better put a magazine in that rifle cupcake.Kinda hard to sound tough and show a pic of a useless weapon.

>staging an armed uprising on US soil
The military will beat the everloving shit out of you.

We ARE the military.

Politically organize, do not start violence.
Your enemies are indeed the proper ones that said do not discredit yourself or otherwise act hastily in such a manner that is at best counterproductive. Seriously OP don't be a faggot.

lol

>We are ex military, well trained, and swear an oath only to the dirt. We are white, black, latin, arab... We call our Gods by many different names, we have vastly diverse political agendas, but we all agree, so called "protests" that threaten the American way of life will no longer be tolerated.
Nigger loving jew tools.

>civic nationalist cucks

Non whites are not Americans you braindead crayon eating faggots. What "extreme right wing" groups do you see?

You faggots are literally the cia. Fuck you and your children.

first it's nov 4th, then nov. 10th, after that it'll be november whatever. fuck off you communist piece of shit.

I suggest recourse user oath keeper. This will only antagonize the protesters and put innocent people in harm's way. Use your resources to develop another plan.

USMC birthday. These goons are not Marines, there is no such thing as an EX marine.

can you get rid of political parties while you are at it? Washington was right about them

lel get rocked my dude you

>We are...arab
Kthx

>We are ex military
You may have the training and combat experience of an average soldier, but the US military are better equipped, co-ordinated, have strength in numbers and supply. You would have to stoop to guerilla warfare for a chance to survive.

she's the daughter in the tv show "American Guns" if you were wondering.

The military will ultimately be what cuts the deep state's throat imo.

You are making the very tragic assumption that the US military would ever obey an order to fire on Americans on American soil, fighting for a cause that most of them believe in. You'd be surprised how many soldiers and marines openly have a fuck the government mentality. We aren't robots. Did you know that?

>SF

That's a pic of marines, same unit that pissed on Taliban corpses (may not be the same individuals, however).

who's that pokemon?

Stop larping you ass eating reddit fag. GTFO. We saw your shit post already

This is antifa trying to shill a reboot because Nov 4 fizzled like the basement dweller bitches they are.

>typos

LARP DARP DE DARP DE DARP
LARP DARP DE DARP
LARP DARP DE DARP DE DARP

Get the fuck out of here, you bedwetting sniveling fuckstick. Bring that Antifaggot shit anywhere outside of shitlib territory. I doubl dog dare ya'. No bag limits 'roun heah, cunts.

True dat.

>Your enemies are indeed the proper ones

nice larp

Why wouldn't they? If you're planning on actively destabilising the country in a full-blown armed uprising, why would the Military refuse to fire on you? The police for example have no issue with using lethal force on dangerous civilians under the right circumstances.

The US military has the oath of protecting from foreign and domestic enemies. AntiFa is a domestic enemy. They also can refuse what they believe in an unlawful order. Who knows what many soldiers will do.

A great big nothingburger

Military and cops are mostly nationalistic, you're going to dir

What movie is this?

Active duty here. As much as I agree with the sentiment of fighting Communism, I would not advise it at this time. The law does not allow vigilante militias, and to larp as one is dangerous. If you are expecting a great departure of active duty members to desert and join your ranks, however noble they may seem, you will be disappointed. The current military is mostly filled with family men, careerists, and skating cowards. They will all happily chuck your corpses in a mass grave after your insurrection so they don't jeopardize their salaries.

Also, don't plan these things by arbitrary date. Just look at the antifags with yesterday's November 404. You can't schedule a revolution. A spark has to light the powder keg in a big way.

Fuck you fag I'm selling something for fiddy bucks on Friday. Delay it.

I guess we are LARPing Terminator 2 this week.

>There is one more chip
:_;

why are any of you entertaining this retard with your (you)s

If only this larp were true :(

I AM THE GOATHEAD RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH