Will a manlet ever be president?

Seems like now that candidates have to line up on stage for debates, cripples, lard asses, and manlets can’t compete for the highest office

Obama was president for 2 terms

No, but they can secure senate seats

>5'11" remotely acceptable

manletfantasy.jpg

wtf fuck you

i get pussy all time and im not going to "commit suicide" seriously go fuuck yourself. Some girls find shorter guys better. Studies show we are seen as more nurturing. So go all chad if you want, Im going to love my gf of 3 years and she will never cheat on me unlike you stupid "chad" wannabbes.

Since when did Sup Forums adopt the trash white girl talking point on height?

>inb4 hhaha fucking manlet speaks
i'm 6'1 and this thread is virgin autism

>t. manlet

5'9 22y/o- Have never not been in a relationship with regular sexual activity since I was fourteen.

5'9 18 y/o. Never have been in relationship.

Chart was made by a manlet obviously

t. 6'9" master race

Hitler was 5’6”, do not fuck w the manlet. Also in modern warfare having less surface area to take a bullet is a bad thing.

James Madison was 5'4

I fucking hope not. That would be embarrassing for our country.
t. manlet

Problem with being 6’9” is that nothing fits. Your legs hang off the bed, forget ever having a sports car, clothes require a trip to a specialty store, etc

1,87m MOtherfuckers, Metric system FTW

I feel like this graph changes way too often.

>this guy was underage last year
I need to move on. And fast.

The problem with 6'9 is that your body is usually disproportionate, and even if it isn't (1% of cases) you will never have a girlfriend who can even reach your chest. It's like dating dwarves all your life.

At some point being in the norm is cool. Being in the 'tall' norm is the ideal. 6''2-6''4 as per the chart if you're well built. Or even not that well built actually depending on the kind of girl you're after.
I noticed that even douchebags will respect a lanky nerd guy if he's taller than them. Even if he doesn't have any muscles. It's like an instinct.

6'6 fag here. i slay a lot more than the 6'3 guys. if you are proportionate and handsome you are a literal god among men. anything taller than 6'8 and you are weirdly tall.

a followup: you have to own your height to the absolute max if you are that tall, otherwise you come off weird as shit. so many tall dudes slouch and have shit posture and eye contact and whatnot. it's very rare that i see someone as tall as me who is owning it the right way. bball players are the exception.

I would add that there is much less downside to having a yuge cock. I’m 8” but after several months together my gf got used to it and now I can bottom out in her

it should be 5'9 and under cause teddy roosevelt but anything less is fucked