The shill and slide threads are at an all time high

What's happening to Sup Forums? It's 90% shill threads, bots with 1 reply and progressive trolls. When do we take back our board?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indictments tomorrow. its botu to get relly fun.

This might makes sense. I've seen raids on Sup Forums before, but the last few days have been impossible to filter through.

Probably lefty/pol/ desu. Look at the communist shit on /bant/

fuck off its Israeli shills.

I don't understand why bant is even a thing. It's not like we have effective moderation on Sup Forums.

These cunts are afraid. Happens every time they know they're in trouble. They think that by trying to disrupt conversation here that they're actually doing something. Just blows up in their face every time.

Israeli?

JIDF. Hasbara. Israel. Jews.

Because Hiro and the mods are fuckwits. /bant/ was alright for the first few weeks then turned into complete cancer, just like every other non-hobby board desu. Honestly i'm liking Sup Forums alot less nowadays with all the bait and lowquality threads and fucking memes.

Same. I'm finding myself in every other board and am actively filtering 10 or 20 threads every time I refresh. It's the same threads over and over.

Unfortunately here forever despite the exoduses. I enjoy smaller images boards but they're unfortunately prone to cancer. When are Pepe and Wojack gonna fuck off and die? How many years has it been?

We have a big Antifa problem here , in the last few months and a lot of trolls from tumblr n shiet,better GAS everyone to be safe and have our white comfort zone ^^

Only board I can't stand is Sup Forumsmblr. The rest, especially /k/ can be pretty based.

The /out/ is hilarious though, as it's about 10% people that know what they're talking about. /fit/ is still relatively based, as libs consider the act/thought of getting fit to be a microaggression.

I don't mind antifa being here, but I'd rather they post responses rather than create troll threads.

Even when there aren't shills it's always the same recycled garbage over and over again. That goes for every board.

board became too powerful now everyone shills here
the unironic nazi shit worked to keep them out for a while because the didn't have the stomach
but now they just counter that with dozens of jew qt threads
this is now a containment board

You're probably right honestly.

We make fun of the_donald (and for good reason) but we're getting ran over here.

Not everyone agrees with you
Not everyone makes a thread you like

The sooner you figure this out, the sooner you can step out of your little bubble. Wordfiltering shill to boogeyman was the best thing I've ever done here. It hilariously shows the ridiculousness that this board has become

Dude These raids are nothing compared to when Charlott happened, it got so bad i had to head to the other chans, i even cheked the deep web chans to see what was up there. This is nothing, if anything it test us.

I remember Charlotte differently. Mostly because I knew it was a terrible idea, and bad optics.

You don't just go goose stepping into town at the first hint that the public sentiment is turning sour on antifa and the democrats.

Maybe I was just on during the day.

Calm down kike.

There's a difference between having a conflicting opinion someone disagrees with and being a complete fucking s.hill

The garbage is starting to flow in.

(you)

I'm just speaking the truth retard. Grow up, you're not important enough to be targeted by some secret operatives trying to change your opinion

Yeah? Explain the fucking difference. I'd argue that general threads are just full of literal shills. They came out of fucking nowhere and haven't left.

Well you got one free bump from me. Enjoy jerking yourselves off over the boogeymen, they change every 6 months or so. Don't let them get you ;_;

(you)

Nah dude Sup Forums was completely compromised, with trolls, shill, and larpers, at first though didn't start that way, but it got progressively worse and was like that for i think a week. At least that's how long it took maybe week and a half, i'd come back from the other chans to check it out, and it would be teh same shill narrative, hur hur *the right will never have any control in the west trump is the last what a failure lawl lawl*.

its easy to deal with. just post niggers being nigger, huemonkeys in favelas murdering each other, isis execution videos, chinamen torturing dogs.

people can only see so much of that before they stop denying reality

Hello again kike.

You actively sought out this thread to post your faggotry. How many shekels do you get per reply? Have a free one on me before I filter you.

I don't do dog torture. That's a filter for me.

I used to just think it was either contrarians or larpers trying to strengthen our resolve and improve our arguments. It's been different lately. Maybe I'm just seeing it now.

yeah so imagine how shitlibs react to that.what better way to get people to realize how vile Chinks are?

i took up cycling
i mean its not really all that badass but ive got some woods near my house. over time im going to have a nice trail. maybe ill take a shovel and make some sweet jumps or some shit

I can't do immoral shit. I'll find other ways to be effective. I'd rather shoot a man myself than watch a dog get tortured.

>What's happening to Sup Forums?
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

lmao, I guess that's one option. I usually watch anime and lift weights.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

bet you niggas cant even source the reference

all your base are belong to us

tfw the shilling is just making us stronger healthier people

Ultimately yeah, but it's annoying. The different between this board and other highly moderated boards is that they can't as easily infiltrate the mod team and conquer this place. I'm hoping they slow the onslaught so I can have fun again.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

send us up the bomb

Benjamin Fischbein

That's how you know we are winning. They are in full panic and damage control mode 24/7.

Sup Forums IS the MSM now.
>All they can hope to do is make the narrative here so diluted the network normies can figure out what to read... it delays the break into MSM.

**CAN'T figure out what to read.

>When do we take back our board
when you stop answering them
all shills post hideously obvious, horrendous bait, repeated ad nauseam
and they all get 100+ answers

yOU CANT, this is our board now. Thanks for calling us here to shit fury on you. "L-leftiists cant meme!"

Well thats funny, cuz you socially ostracized rejects seem to be aggravated by the piss spraying on your face, while you wade around here in your ocean of piss. We will put you in the fucking cuck shed.

We elected Trump and they fear our power. So they have organized to dilute our board with repeat threads, slide threads, and just shitposting.

But they still fear engaging us in argument, which is why they refuse to try.
So at least there's that.

Sorry OP. I posted this again
They dont like it at all