Authoritarianism or liberty, which one do you pick?

Authoritarianism or liberty, which one do you pick?
you cant have both.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>12 gauge pistol
Do you hate your wrists? Are you a space marine?

looks heavy as fuck, should help manage the recoil

>not wanting to feel every bone in your hand strain to the point of breaking after pulling the trigger
what are you, gay? That's heresy!

Highly fucking doubt that.

Liberty. You only like authoritarianism when you agree with the authority. If your under the thumb, your screwed.

>You can't have both
Most Sup Forums societies would require authoritarianism to get to the preferred libertarian end goal.

that thing is probably only effective up to a couple meters

>require authoritarianism to get to the preferred libertarian end goal
that sounds an awful lot like the communist manifesto

Neither.

I want everyone to be enslaved by shackles of there own making.

Today? Authoritarianism, since people are too stupid to behave.

I'll always miss the long passed ages where simple tribes and clans worked.

Both , however they can't work at the same time. Times like these authority must go first before we liberty can take over again

do u even lift?

that's how i feel too

Authoritarianism where the autocratic allows a wide amount of liberties to exist because trying to repress people, especially in this era, will lead to ruin

Liberty of course.

A man is truly free under facism

I WANT THE FREEDOM TO DIE OF CURABLE DISEASES

Wristlets, when will they learn?

>real life pic of a bolter

more confirmation we are on the 40k timeline

/thread
LoGH was lovely.

Don't worry.

LIBERTY OR D E A T H

Whites are the only ethnic group who care about individual liberty. Blacks, Spics, even Asians all want the state. If whites lose power in the US then basic freedoms will die out and be gone for ever.

Whites need authoritarianism to protect liberty.

shotgun?

Authoritarianism in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-cultural pluralistic society.

Liberty in a relatively homogeneous society.

It's a balance, as all things.

If you're talking extremes (anarchy or total control over the individual by authority) then the latter is the only workable option to maintain civilization, otherwise we're just going to be shitting in the jungle hitting each other with sticks because someone needs to be in charge in some capacity. Just Hobbes my shit up if we're dealing with extremes.

If you're talking liberty as in some 1776 shit as opposed to Literally Hitler then call me Thomas Jefferson because while I think that any society needs some centralized authority too much of it quickly becomes a problem and needs to be chopped back like a disgusting alien kudzu.

I wanted something similar but a revolver, does it exist?

An authoritarian society is the climax of human sophistication and civilisation.

Same desu doesn't even have to be curable

True libertarianism won't exist until you can 3D print high powered plasma weaponry

Wut? Have you ever fired a gun in your life? The power in a 12g round would mess up your wrists so easily

>Authoritarianism or liberty
depends on if you think humans in general will actually act like good people if you don't force them to

haha

Taurus Judge fires .410, but if you want a 12 gauge you'll need to build your own probably. The issue is it would be a giant gun due to the size of the cartage.

Have you never seen a Mossberg JIC or any other shotgun pistol?
C'mon, user.

So right now, millions of light years away space elves are fucking in a massive orgy that will give birth to a god and fuck the galaxy over.

Fuck off will.

>666
>Wristlet

Begone, frail demon!

Sore, probably, but so long as you aren't a complete pansy it's fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4

(((Mosberg)))

I've fired thousands of 12ga shells in my lifetime. It's not THAT powerful. Sure it would be unpleasant to shoot more than a few times. But it's not going to break your wrist.

Nah - With Liberty we have the Liberty to gas the kikes (and other animals)

Have you paid out your debt yet? You choose to be shackled in a libertarian state. Wow

You don't fire a shotgun the same way you fire a pistol

Well they need to hurry the fuck up.

>confirmed has never seen a shotgun pistol or shot one before
So long as you don't limp wrist it you can fire them with one hand, no problem. The notion that they'd break your wrist or be impossible to hold on to tells me that you don't have much experience with firearms.

Here's something someone made. Just look how huge it is. Completely impractical.

Democratic authoritarianism works when your entire population has a gun in their home ready to fire at would-be tyrants.

This must be why our current government is vehemently anti-gun and focuses on US gun-inflicted deaths in state-owned media.

Probably. Tyrants don't want goy to have the capability of not being cattle.

A sheep with claws is a sheep no more.

Go back to /k/ you giant flaming faggot

t.slaneesh

the liberty to be run by a white authoritarian state

>Today?
i've got that terrible sinking feeling too. I desire for freedom of people of citizen rights. unfortunately most of the nations that were populated by people who could manage freedom got tricked so badly. they have been filled and filled with foreign subhumans and mentally castrated locals who have no desire or ability to live free.
maybe there needs to be some period for the cleansing of minds and souls where we need something authoritarian.
though maybe a "free-for-all" melee would prove to be even quicker better freer solution. (though bloodier)

I don't exactly understand what I said that was so upsetting to you. Are you just jealous that my country allows me to own these things?

I see governments/states as necessary evil - mostly you see people who disregard one of these two things.

FOR THE EMPRUH
I DUCT TAPE 2 TOGETHER FOR DOUBLE SLUG BOLTER ACTION AND DUAL WIELD TO PURGE QUADRUPLE THE HERESY

Authoritarism definetly. When people are free the world is becoming an anarchy and they get out of control. Most of to population are fucking stupid and they need to be controlled by a great man like Donald Trump.

it's called a Bolter
the rounds explode

Authoritarianism. You only prefer liberty when you disagree with the authority. Without it, everything you hold sacred degenerates and your society is conquered by others.

Always liberty. I'd rather die a free man than live a safe slave.

Liberty.

Authoritarian if I get to be in charge. Otherwise liberty.

Barbarism.
>If you can't stop me, it's my right.
(which is how it works anyway)

Liberty with loyalty. Libertarianism doesn't necessitate degeneracy - you just get to choose to be righteous. I believe God wants us to choose and I believe that a movement of free and loyal people is possible in non-subhuman libertarian societies. And I believe the strength and intelligence of those who choose such a society will prevail.

Why not authoritarian against anyone who attempts to take away liberty?
You can absolutely have both.

I believe that's called "Rule of Law", and I'm glad you made me think of that.

Adding that I agree with you.

a middle ground in between the two autistic extremes

liberty

Liberty however as only whites are human only they should have liberty

This honestly

I'd argue a sheep with claws is still a sheep if he doesn't know how to use his claws. Hence the absolute dumbing down of everyone

No way it cycles

>a sheep with claws

Sometimes mild Authoritarianism is the only way to keep a society whole and pure, free of degeneracy

Why have sights on that gun?

depends

if everyone is white you can

Authoritarianism. People are fucking morons and cannot be trusted to correctly maintain a Liberal society as we are all currently witnessing.

absolutely agree, i feel the same about the democratic process, it's useless if the same morons are in charge of directing our nation

We are already there. The choice was Trump or HIllary. We chose. She is still pissed off.

what?

Tribes and clans where also authoritorian

ok, so who watches the watchmen?

Coast Guard.

Seriously though, i don't know and all hardcore authoritarian regimes in history have been overthrown. So i guess the people?

Lacking the ability to vote doesn't instantly turn your country into some 3rd world shithole. Benevolent Dictatorships are possible.