I'm about to buy my first gun - a 9mm (pic not related). I know what model pistol I want...

I'm about to buy my first gun - a 9mm (pic not related). I know what model pistol I want, but I'm interested in what peripherals you guys would recommend:
- holster/belt?
- extra magazine?
- specific ammo?
- cleaning kit?
- anything else?

I want to have the best setup for concealed carry. Thanks!

by the way I already tried /k, and literally no one ever posts or responds on that autism board.

Buy everything

dragon dildo and anal lube

Look up Multiholster. I like them a lot.
Always get extra mags. Have at least 3 to begin with, but buy more when you buy ammo.
Specific ammo? Ehh, Doesn't matter really. Try Federal HST for carry ammo. Buy whatever's cheap for range ammo.
Cleaning kit? Just buy some Balistol for cleaning, use q-tips and paper towel. Then buy whatever lube is cheap and apply it sparingly.
The only other recommendation I have is to go practice a lot at first. It's fun, so that should be easy.
Dress around your gun. Carry it everywhere and find a way to make it comfortable.

Buy this instead.

sexy

Go to k/ noob

>- holster/belt?
Bravo Concealment or G-Code
>- extra magazine?
As many as you can afford
>- specific ammo?
If youre carrying EDC, you'll want hollow points. Range ammo just dont buy aluminum or copper
>- cleaning kit?
wally world cleaning kit is fine
>- anything else?
night sights

this isn't /k/ retard. Also, only a nigger would own something like that. Sage.

>- extra magazine?
>- specific ammo?
>- cleaning kit?
Pretty much this, ammo only applies depending on the gun.

Real men don't need guns. Give your guns up now, america

get a hamerless revolver then. S&W 640.in .357. Leather holster. speedloader and good oil.

hollow points or hydra shock ammo
and keep stocking on ammo.
extra magazine and extended mags.

The gun will probably come with a bore brush. Other than that there's a lot of cleaning products you can get, or just get CLP Breakfree to do it all. For self defense ammo get Federal HST, for range ammo either Federal or Winchester FMJ's from Wal Mart.

Why this fucking thread again? You already got all your answers in your first thread a couple days ago. As you were also informed that this was not /k/. No bump.

>that hand
>that baby pistol
quintessentially American

/K/ homo, get your shit from those who know

yes.
especially a gun belt. most regular belts are suboptimal.
you might need bigger pants, prob for sure bigger shirt and some tshirts which you prob already have.

also, some field dressings (ie large bandaids) etc to deal with injuries (if situation allows/ applicable)

stfu and answer my questions

Buy a hi-point
They're the pinnacle of modern firearms technology by being the perfect example of economy and quality craftsmanship.

What gun are you getting? I remember you posting a thread the other day asking for advice, what did you end up deciding on? G19?

You're in luck user. I went through this exact process for a 9mm handgun.

I chose the Glock 17 Gen4 (latest gen and standard grip at the time), but gen5 got released few months ago so I recommend you go with that. Now, Glocks aren't too pretty, but they are fucking reliable. You may have heard the shit about Sig P320 getting contracted to the US military but the main reason there was the huge discount Sig gave them. Look for P320 drop test unintentional discharge. They've got problems from the beginning. Glock got none of those problems. More specifically, I recommend the Glock 17 or the 19 (19 has a compact grip).

Winchester also released their lead-free heavy-metal-free ammo called 9mm Super Clean last year. Use that for training. It's relatively affordable and won't lead up your gun or your lungs.

Case-wise, get a case that can hold your handgun, cleaning kit, spare mags and ammo boxes (and even registration forms and target stickers). This will be a moderate size. I say this because it's really convenient to just have everything you need in one container, if you ever need to quickly bug out. I got the Boyt H-Series Double Handgun Hard Case #40005. Fits everything with a bit of space to spare, and Made in USA. You may want to shop around to see if there's something comparable. Important parts are the hinge and latch. Try to get a metal latch. It should close tight and be easy to open.

>pick a fight with gold gun owner
>get shot with gold bullets
>bullets now part of your body
>possession is 9/10ths and all that
>????????
>profit

The coroner would pick them out, wash your guts off and pocket them

Download TOR and get a real fully automatic gun. Don't be a wanker