What do you guys think?

What does POL think of this? Would the world be better if we only saw positive stuff on the news?

That post made me feel bad about the state of the world

That was what i was thinking. So only good new no bad news guys!

we cannot see jews anymore!

>what would happen if we never told people about things that might make them feel bad
Dear Lord have mercy on their souls.

This is my bud that posted this too. :( not sure why he thinks this way....

Tell him truth is more important than people being comfortable.

>when you watch horrific news but it makes you feel good because you know the libs are on step closer to provoking a backlash
Perfect

The media is already hiding a lot of stuff and that has only lead to politicians flooding our countries with the people who keep causing bad news. Just imagine how many millions of shitskins Europe would get every year until collapse if what they do to the natives was never reported.

Positive news don't make the news because exceptionality is what sells, and it usually takes the shape of mistakes/disasters/etc

MORE PAIN

Well you learn and grow from pain.

shut the up faggot

>be sheltered with only positive news all of life
>something bad happens
>JJJJEEEEESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS??? HOW!?!???!!!
>ceases to function
Great plan

That's not an excuse for mutilating your dick.

Fuck you, I like my hurtbox.

What I wish was that news was reported without political twists. But we can't always get what we want.

of course not.

>exceptionality is what sells

good things happening ARE the exception

if you need a safe space, just watch CBC, it's 90% fluff "positive" news pieces, they ignore all real issues

Tell him Nazi Germany only broadcasted stuff that made people feel good.
Normie tier shit but it will get the message across.

They did that, for decades and decades.

But pandora doesn't go back in the box.

When you use a conditioning protocol to constantly keep your population in a state of obedient fear, there are downsides.

Yes, it's one of the reasons I try (and often fail) to avoid looking at news. It's not only the negativity that makes me unhappy, but also the sheer volume of media out there. It's enough to consume your entire life.

I wish I could get off the grid, but it's not that easy.

A world without struggle would make us perfectly obedient. Carry your scars worh honor

Limiting the range stimuli.
Dulling the mind.

>.50 cal ricochets back out his face
still trying to wrap my head around this one

fell apart?

I mean it looks bad, but it's honestly one of the better ways to go out in the middle east.

0 pain, 0 time to understand you're dying.

theres another one behind the guy kneeling that fires first. look at the smoke.

> pain registers much higher brain activity than empathy
I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT. EVERYONE IS JUST OUT FOR THEMSELVES. RED PILL OFFICIALLY SWALLOWED.

Happy