RAND PAUL ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

RAND PAUL IN CRITICAL CONDITION
5 BROKEN RIBS
PUNCTURED LUNGS
INTERNAL BLEEDING

ANTIFA DID THIS TO HIM. ANTIFA DID THE CHURCH SHOOTING. ANTIFA DID SCALESE SHOOTING. CIVIL WAR IS IMMINENT.
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/sen-rand-paul-recovering-from-injuries-suffered-in-alleged-assault/2017/11/05/6380c78a-c250-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.e86ec57fcdb1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTIzqPZvvaA
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
salon.com/2017/11/05/rand-pauls-bill-to-stop-silly-science-will-stifle-innovation_partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he will be fine.

lol

Looks like McCain is whipping out the thugs

>critical condition
gtfo fake news

gonna have to lay off the burgers for awhile

5 broken ribs will fuck your life up pretty good for a while. This shit is gonna stop

The neighbor said something about warning Paul to not blow leaves onto his yard or something. He lost his temper when Paul continued to do so. Both of them are shitty neighbors...

Traitor to America

youtu.be/eTIzqPZvvaA

MOSSAD*

i dont anna live in a world where rand paul is not senator

Antifa? No.

A rich leftist "PAIN MANAGEMENT" Dr. with a brand new FLIP WIFE

Whats up with crazies and flips lately?

(((coincidence)))

HHYGJIUHBHJKNCFHHDBNKKL

US Spring has been building up since Obama was in office, things are/were going to really pick up steam after the 2016 election.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Jesus christ. Get well soon Rand..

praying for you.

I imagine Rand is the worser of the 2. Probably thinks cause he takes bribes to pass laws that somehow that makes him better than his neighbors

>attempt

Does this have anything to do with why?
salon.com/2017/11/05/rand-pauls-bill-to-stop-silly-science-will-stifle-innovation_partner/

I'm more surprised this rich congressman mows his own lawn.

pain management doctor
aka
opioids

you are going to meme antifa into being a thing

Truth? They suck you long time and they loves them some monie. I work with about 8 of them, all women, they are about that dollar and that is it.

This is pretty serious. He's a manlet but still. This is like tackling a guy and kicking him a few times kind of injuries. This is basically worse than the worst injuries my friends have gotten surfing. One guy broke 2 ribs and pictured a lung getting smashed on rocks by a 7ft tall wave. A random guy tackling you isn't gonna do this.

The guy responsible for this is out on bail and only facing a single misdemeanor charge

Any senators you wanna tackle nearby?

>The neighbor said something about warning Paul to not blow leaves onto his yard or something. He lost his temper when Paul continued to do so. Both of them are shitty neighbors...

Exactly. This is just redneck problems

>The guy responsible for this is out on bail and only facing a single misdemeanor charge
Rand probably chose not to press charges since they're neighbors and were probably both being shitty

Weak bait.

This is strange that they seemingly have it out for Rand Paul. Remember he was shot at by that dude in the baseball field too.

They seem to absolutely Hate libertarians.

>modern leftists hate liberty
Yeah thats the issue

American women can smell the crazy on them and stay away. With a little language/culture barrier, they can slip under the radar of a filp.

hi frank

Fucking kill this faggot frenchman, I hope Tbis Cunt Boucher Getss Shot in The Stomach

That seems unlikely. I bet one of them was fucking the other's wife.

There will be no civil war. Please plan accordingly.