Why is the number of atheists declining?

Why is the number of atheists declining?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because mexicans are largely catholic, and muslims are, well, muslim

Because they die out..

Why is the number of seriously overweight weeaboos LARPing as Christians increasing? You'd fit in at church about as well as you did in highschool, provided you had the self discipline to get off your arse, go shower, buy some smart clothes and actually go.

They keep shooting up churches and then getting killed by armed citizens.

Atheists generally don't have children and the ones who do have their children persuaded by the Jews to have none. Also most lgbt are atheist and it's kinda hard for a person to get pregnant with gay sex.

Because they keep getting killed after they shoot up churches

Because the Age of Enlightenment is being eroded from every angle.

cuz DUZ VALT xD!!

More and more people are realizing it's bullshit and that the most devout followers of atheism are disgusting, greasy undesirables that really have no idea what they're talking about other than what they just heard on Rick and Morty or Bill Nye.

You can't Larp if you don't go outside, fedora friend

It's declining in the global population because of people in shit countries having 10 kids. Everywhere important it's increasing

You credulous retards all believed the false premise of the op

Because satanic forces are rising so people are being forced to choose sides

Honestly the whole fedora meme might have been the single biggest blow to atheism in decades.

because it's retarded. Atheism basically means 'I have a judeo-christian perspective on reality but I do not believe it's valid'.

Atheists don't disbelieve/lack belief in god. They just don't care about the question and they think that means they're intelligent. If DO they care, eventually they grow out of their atheist phase. Because even a minimal study of human spirituality makes it pretty clear that you can't rationally conclude anything about god. Because in order to come to that a rational conclusion, you have to define it first. Atheists are mostly just westerners who reject yahweh.

Your Rope is not (((important)))

Cause it's a shitty religion

There was a big spike in the early 2010s, but their numbers are falling, as they're getting mocked.
Oh, and because God actually exists. Look at pic related, there's clearly some intelligent design at play here.

they brought in on themselves

Its increasing in most western countries, the USA included.

Because most atheist are completely normal and don't want to shove a big label and/or fedora on themselves.

This. Atheists tend to be fedora betas who never score. Meanwhile one of their brethren just shot up a church of families for clearly antifa/antireligious purposes, lowering their status in 2017 United States of America even further

Because this is another narative pushed on the population. Don't be fooled, religion is almost dead in this age.

Shitskins are being empowered to breed at insane levels with white support.

>intelligent design
No intelligent being would make something breath through its buttpussy

I'm agnostic, Jewish gods are for fags

Because they can't breed.

They keep getting shot to death by hero citizens.

Based black people. Fucking based.

I honestly hope they do die out. That's coming from me, an Atheist.

Because they go around shooting up churches.

It was just a fad for retards with small dicks.

The reemergence of Psychedelics in our culture

Because i think the fad wore off. More over i can't speak for everyone, but i realized it was bullshit, in the sense that all it does is lead to nihilism, degeneracy, and a total erosion of a nations morals, and morale.

>on a forum full of soy boys who are shit with women
>talking about how the other group is dying out

I used to consider myself atheist but the whole thing went off track and turned into it's own self worshipping religion.

My views haven't really changed, but if someone asks I call myself agnostic now. Though really I don't like using a label at all.
Basically I believe anything is theoretically possible, but I follow the scientific method. If you make a claim you have to present evidence to support it and so forth. If nobody can present evidence to answer a question, then we simply don't know yet.

Maybe we never will know. Some people just can't handle that uncertainty though which is why I have no beef with people who are religious. I understand it's importance in human society.
If I ever have kids I would probably fake it and join a church, just so they would get the moral teachings.

This

for some reason metric-tonnes of enlightened atheists decided that it is better not to breed and accept immeasurable amount of muslims to their countries. how's it makes any sense I do not know - no matter if you believe in god or not it'll just remain a mystery.
Seems you can be a militant atheist only if you do not criticize Islam.

>i realized it was bullshit, in the sense that all it does is lead to nihilism, degeneracy, and a total erosion of a nations morals, and morale.
same

evangelical atheism in itself is pretty suspicious positions but can't they that they were all total morons.
Then of course you get atheism+ and it is totally pozzed now (an apt name isn't it).
the + shit is gorrible cancer that is spreading everywhere it easily reaches religious institutions too.

or this one. migth think it is satire but it is confirmed by shitload of liberal rags also they all went to overdrive for this much progress.
Pozz knows no limits.

Heaps of cunts say they don't believe in god and shit, and then they day comes where they are on their death beds thats when they will start praying.

It isn't.

Outbred by niggers.

>consider the following
What we consider light may be merely the reaction of some other force when it is obstructed by matter. This simple consideration does away with special relativity and all of the problems it causes while also forever being beyond knowing via the scientific method.
This is just one example of a phenomena which simplifies our current understanding, but can never be scientific.
Have you ever considered that science is a method of being less wrong rather than one of being correct? That some observations may be (permenantly) beyond the reach of science, such as my example? That with rigid adherence to the method the method actually breaks down and makes you more wrong, not just comparatively to science of the past, but from even simply saying "we can't know"?

If "we can't ever know" is absent from your lexicon, you aren't really a scientist; you are an adherent to a secular religion. If you won't even consider anything as unknowable by the scientific method, you are an orthodox adherent to a religion that will, by design, be forced to lie to you.

Just food for thought. Chances are, some 80% or more of your favorite "science facts" are theoretical constructs that not only did not pass scientific rigor, but literally can not be tested scientifically.

Because they keep going on spree shootings and then killing themselves.

This, those shitskins sure do love their sky gods.

Atheism is edgy bullshit and has a very shitty reputation with the le fedora mlady memes. And of course Jews are at the religion steering wheel again subjugating the masses, making them lazy and willing to part with their money for false idols.

Because being an atheist is no more edgy.
Also, people are learning about to have children and that raising a child naturally will be rewarded with morality.

And more people also get more conservative over "progressives" their violations of natural law.

This is how natural law works:
>Life
>Reproduce
>Educate one's offspring
>Seek God
>Live in society
>Avoid offense
>Shun ignorance

Whoever takes those seven steps will see the future.

In nature, LGBT people already violated natural law, because they can't reproduce naturally.

Came to post this.
Came to this post.

Tips fedora

The number of atheists isn't declining, the percentage of atheists is declining. But the answer to your question is because atheists are suicidal retards who don't breed enough to replace themselves let alone expand in any meaningful way. At least they'll all die out with the satisfaction of knowing how 'smart' they are.

What if I consider myself to be a sort of Atheist-Christian?
Like, I think living according to the Christian way of life is best, but if you tell me that a woman made from a rib talked to a talking snake about eating an apple then I think you are a literal retard.

Am I still good?

The SJW movement helped to divide and discourage them.

You can't prove against the over the top bible stories any more than you can confirm whether or not they were allegorical.

None of that matters because you don't study that shit in church. Christianity is about living your life under by the guidance and rules of Christ. These are easy to read understand and follow. This is what Christianity is about.

John 3:16 says nothing about the tale of creation. It simply says:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Jesus Christ was a real person historically. This you can believe in. You have already said that you believe in Christ's way of living, so at this point you're just a Christian. There's nothing there about the creation story, and nothing there about faith in anything but CHRIST.

Catholic schools teach evolution. Protestant churches use the word "believe" as an easy out for the weak of spirit. Reel them in with promises of easy heaven and get them to attend church and support the congregation. It's hardly what Christ was about.

>Jesus Christ was a real person historically.
None of the evidence shows a historical Jesus. There's two documents which refer to the Christians belief in Jesus and people point at that and say "see? Historical Jesus confirmed!"

source? or are you just making shit up

why the fuck not?

it's a degenerate self-defeating mindset that "bases" itself around the rejection of the idea there is an original creator of the universe and all existence. it's fucking stupid, even heart- and soulless and never made any fucking sense. metaphysics gotta be a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Read. There's plenty of sources.

Christ existed, he has teachings. Live by them and you are a Christian.

>but if you tell me that a woman made from a rib talked to a talking snake about eating an apple then I think you are a literal retard.

you're the retard if you take metaphorical language literally. you know who fucking does that? autistic people. a high number of atheist cucks also happen to be literal autists. this is not surprising. you need to be able to have a sense of spirituality and read between the lines or you won't be a complete human being. this is how things are.

>atheism declining

Nineteen-Eighty Four™

I live my life according to the rules, I just think that people that take the stories literally are literally retarded.

What the fuck are you mumbling about?
I said I don’t take the metaphorical language literally. It’s amazing how many devout Christians will say you are not a true Christian if you don’t believe a man put two of every species on Earth onto a boat and saved all living things (except fish) from a massive flood. Oh, go pray to your Jesus execution machine called the cross so my soul can be saved from the natural scientific sin of being born from sex.

1. Communism is declining.
2. Western atheists hardly breed.
3. Religious "bones" have a low retention rate.

>bones
"Nones", I mean. My bad.

Is that why he was teaching bible school?

It's not its growing at a steady rate. Muslims just have more kids.

Richard Dawkins should come out to condemn and apologize for radicalizing that young atheist in Texas who murdered all those people. Godless terrorism is the worlds number one cause of mass murder, the blood is on all atheists hands.

People without culture don't breed.