Has anyone else noticed

Hillary Clinton has not posted on Texas using it as a political gun grab... She hasn't posted anything on Twitter since Nov 2 & PedoPodesta since the 31st... Could it be.....
Are they all finally in Jail...?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AC17Bshrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've heard rumors...

Could it be true?

WELL SHE'S TIRED SHE REALLY IS LOW ENERGY SHE DISAPPEARS FOR DAYS AT A TIME I MEAN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS? THIS ASLEEP I GUESS, AND THIS IS THE WOMAN WHO SAYS SHE CAN ANSWER THE 3AM PHONE CALL, BUT I DON'T THINK SHE CAN, NO, I MEAN, WHERE IS SHE? BUT HILLARY ISN'T GOING ANSWER THE PHONE, SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STAMINA.

Tremendous if verifiable

>Last post Nov 2nd
>"Be Resilient"

Fuck, maybe?

You will find out tomorrow.

>lower energy than jeb bush
L O W E N E R G Y

What difference at this point does it make? She has slow reaction times, that's all.

Oddly enough Bill clinton hasn't posted either, and he posted rather quick about the NY truck attack. His last post was also kinda weird.
>"Waking up this morning grateful for being elected 25 years ago today, alongside my friend @AlGore. Honored to have served our great country."

You know that cunty witch wouldn't miss a chance to shit on guns & the NRA... no other slimy Dem has passed it up!

veritably tremendous if tremendously verifiable

bumping for justice, 7s and its true

she's on the run

her world is burning down around her

I think mueller really is trumps guy. Hillary has been strangely quiet, the major news channels have stopped the ridulucous 24 hour anti trump stories.

This could be it.

Kissinger would be trumps insider and mentor. He’s been a professional tactician his whole adult life and would still know what is going on. He probably advised trump of all of this since before trump floated the idea of going up against Obama. Has been planning this shit for years, Kissinger is the Jew sun tzu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AC17Bshrc

>alongside my friend @AlGore
A rapist and a scammer. Great service.

nah master has been punishing her for losing to drumph

KISSINGER ISNT TRUMPS MENTOR.

KISSINGER THREATENED TRUMP.

Kissinger met with trump before he took office

I fucking hope so but shes not a daily tweeter, its not unusual for her to go a couple of days without posting. Same thing they were saying about Podesta, his frequency is even less.

she's taking care of her decaying health

>her world is burning down around her
usually when i see this kinda stuff i pass it off as hype.

but at this point it's totally true.

Has she ever missed a tragedy though?

>Trump's mentor, pic related
Kissinger is batting for the other team.
Where is Hilldawg?

She really did like the color orange. I think it suits her, for the rest of her life.

this is my point & what got my mind rolling about this!

She never misses an opportunity to virtue signal

No, they aren't in jail. No, they won't ever be in jail. They are immune to your pathetic human laws. They are invincible, and nothing ever happens.

She has staff that posts for her anyways

not really anymore... what staff her nurse?

ok small time friend of John's