Redpill Caffeine

Redpill me on caffeine. Compared to other drugs, people have been telling me it has more chances of inducing chaotic thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24676319
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922918/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>psychostimulant
>detoxifies body
>keeps you young

They are shit talking trump and mocking his deceased family?
What kind of new low are these fags going to

>chances of inducing chaotic thinking
If you have the predesposition for shizophrenic disorders, clearly yes.

>mocking his deceased family

actual fake news, congrats

>drumpf doesn't drink coffee
>therefore he hates americans

gottim impeachment soon

I prefer black tea and dexedrine to wake me up in the morning.

Caffeine makes you age like shit. It's not good in the long run.

Source?

For me that isn't the case. I was wondering if one could do better without it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24676319

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922918/

I can function without caffeine. Caffeine is kind of like a booster for my ADHD meds, but it isn't necessary. On the other hand, I don't know what I'd do without my dexedrine.

drink green tea.
teeine, antioxidants.
you can never go wrong with green tea.

Powerful psychoactive stimulant with a high propensity for addiction. It's not culturally linked to other kinds of criminality though, so we go ahead and use it.

>Caffeine makes you age
This is the product of inner city public school education

And they call us the bad guys.

Holy Trump is based.

Tastes like crap but I'll give it a shot.
Doing 8 hours/week of sports seemed to always hit the spot for getting a boost. However the damn addiction to adrenaline destroyed my productivity.

i couldnt argue with french taste even if i wanted to user.

haha. They actually taste great for a potatonigger such as myself. We're definitely gastronomically retarded compared to the French.

I'm 9 months caffeine free. it was harsh for about a week. I've noticed that i operate the same now as i did when i was drinking a liter+ of coke every day.

caffeine is worthless if you've built up a tolerance to it.

How dare you

>a liter+ of coke every day
How fucking obese are you? God damn.

The caffeine in cola is probably the least worrisome part of that fucking literal poison cocktail that you were putting in yourself. Shit, even the water used in cola is municipal sourced garbage and is worse than caffeine for your body.

it'a fucking newsweek m8. nobody takes them seriously

ah... I was afraid that you would think I would include you and your people when I said "we".
I acknowledge Russia's talents in cooking

who do you mean by potatonigger then?

well i quit it didn't I? I'm making efforts to rid myself of all refined sugars at the one year mark. I'm obese but not like the fat fucks that need a scooter. I'm taking responsibility for myself and my health and I'm doing much better.

>fucking literal poison cocktail
I'm guessing you barely know anything about any of the ingredients listed, just that they're big, spooky words.

on a second note. the best part of quitting coke is that taking a dump has been so much more comfortable.

I was referring to myself. That's the way Sup Forums calls Irish people if I'm not mistaken.

That's a placebo effect. Quitting caffeine can temporarily cause constipation until you get used to it, but there's nothing in coke that'd make taking a dump uncomfortable.

oh, get it.
everybody in the northern hemisphere likes potatoes though.

Begin your day with black tea and take a cup of joe in the evening. It works perfectly.

Just like everything, don't consume to excess.

I would drink 3 cups of coffee a day for 3 weeks during exams.

I could not focus on anything, I could not keep my brain focused on anything, I was constantly in a sort of calm fear all the time.
Once I stopped drinking coffee, I could not do anything, I just became really depressed for a good week, I had no drive to do anything.

The better drink is green tea.

Are you triggered because I'm making fun of your high fructose holy water, fat boy? God damn I bet you're sipping some right now, in between bouts of labored breathing and meat sweats.

>black tea
>cup of joe
Tea taste like ass unless you load it with sugar and coffee tastes just as terrible.

>Are you triggered because I'm making fun of your high fructose holy water, fat boy? God damn I bet you're sipping some right now, in between bouts of labored breathing and meat sweats.
I prefer Diet Pepsi. And you seemed triggered that I called you out on your irrational fears.

>using sugar
okay senpai

Stereotypes lad. They remain eternal.
Here on this board, everyone has got to be a type of nigger based on a national stereotype

Ok what?

Coffee (and other stimulants) have a paradoxical effect on me.

Make me tired, sleepy as, no energy. When I was prescribed ritalin it completely broke my dick (still not right after not having ritalin/dex for two years) and I've stopped dreaming (used to lucid dream every night, always woke with morning wood). Used to have big trouble going to sleep but now I fall asleep almost instantly.

I get better answers from you neets than medical professionals (admittedly public funded ones) of whom not one had heard of stim dick.

Any ideas/anyone know why I would have experienced this?

>sugar

Sugar is the most harmful substance you can consume.
Cancer cells cant survive without sugar.
Sugar is a modern invention that has not existed only a few hundred years ago.
Modern day cancer rates are going through the sky.

cool. didn't know that. i know is that before my shits looked like steak fries. now they are giant glorious logs and it feels good man.

fucking drumpf i hear he doesn't even have a vagina to bleed out of like 50% of americans

If you drink massive amounts of soda your digestion gets completely fucked.

The whole system: from esophagus to stomach to linings, acid, etc.

>When I was prescribed ritalin it completely broke my dick (still not right after not having ritalin/dex for two years)
Caffeine can't do that. Do you know what can: time.

>Sugar is the most harmful substance you can consume.
Aside from fat/oil, all the energy we get from

>Cancer cells cant survive without sugar.
Neither can any of the other cells in your body.

>Sugar is a modern invention that has not existed only a few hundred years ago.
You mean REFINED sugar, which is literally just the same thing as the sugar you get from food.

>Modern day cancer rates are going through the sky.
Because are now living long enough to get cancer.

You're just pooping less frequently than you used to. That can be caused by a lot of things.

If you consume massive amounts of anything it can fuck you up. Even water.

It is just a low rate stimulant, also the antioxidants and oils present in coffee are quite healthy and contrary to popular belief it does not negatively impact cardiovascular health if taken within normal limits.

The flag doesn't change your writing, fag

>Caffeine can't do that. Do you know what can: time.
The fuck, cunt, read what I fucking wrote.

>the president does something that the people don't
Good lord, the president doesn't buy into peer pressure and these faggots mock and bully him for that. Normalfags are scary.

>Cancer cells cant survive without sugar.

Sugar... Are you talking about the substance which is found in plants or the carbohydrates that our body has? Because the body needs to have some kind of sugar in it.

>I'm not t-triggered, y-you are!
...says the fatso who jumped into someone else's conversation just to defend a soft drink. You got a problem bud, and it's the layer of fat engulfing that body of yours. Slapping the term "diet" onto flavored corn syrup water isn't going to make it better for you, child.

Your body creates sugar from fat you retard.

>Coffee (and other stimulants) have a paradoxical effect on me.
>When I was prescribed ritalin it completely broke my dick
You do know ritalin is a stimulant right? You also know that guys can get impotent as they get older, right? It's not always caused by some external substance.

>Slapping the term "diet" onto flavored corn syrup water
There's no sugar in diet soda dipshit.

>The flag doesn't change your writing, fag
please explain what this comment means brazilmutt?

Well done fampai.

And that sugar circulates through your body through your blood stream. And is completely indistinguishable from any other kind of sugar.

>You do know ritalin is a stimulant right?
Yes I do and if you read my post you'd see I wrote:

>(and other stimulants)

>You also know that guys can get impotent as they get older, right? It's not always caused by some external substance.
Hey, cunt, listen, you're out of your fucking league. You get, cunt?

I'm not 50 fucking years old you cut cocked retard. I'm asking about the stim dick because, hey, I know what fucking happened when I took the EXTERNAL SUBSTANCE with known sexual side effects that caused sexual side effects.

>completely indistinguishable from any other kind of sugar.

That is not true.
Stop eating sugar, stop making excuses. If know you feel that you enjoy it but once you break your addiction to it, you will feel better

>I'm not 50 fucking years old you cut cocked retard
It can start in some as young as the late teens, like balding.

> I know what fucking happened when I took the EXTERNAL SUBSTANCE with known sexual side effects that caused sexual side effects

But you stopped take it. The side effects should have gone away, but they didn't. I know you don't want to believe it's your genetics, but it could be your genetics.

My [spoiler]anxiety[/spoiler] hasn't been as bad since I cut out tea and coffee (and sugar).

caffeine makes you dull and complacent, just like most other psychoactives. that's why people use it to get their day. that's why our society encourages its use. it makes you a more efficient slave and makes you feel more at peace with getting fucked up your ass by the long dick of multiculturalism and marxism.

>That is not true.
Prove it.

>If know you feel that you enjoy it but once you break your addiction to it, you will feel better
Keto diets suck, and that's the only way to actually quit eating sugar.

There's no spoiler tags on Sup Forums faggot, go back to your blue board.

It started the day I took it, 45 minutes after.

I had taken party pills previously and had similar reactions. BZP is similar, though weaker, to ritalin.

> The side effects should have gone away, but they didn't.
Again making massive assumptions and talking about things you have no understanding of.

Search through various ADHD forums and you will see people saying the same thing that even years later there is still effects.

Possibly a down regulating of dopamine/serotonin. Stims also effect hormones.

hats your ritalin prescribed for?

>It started the day I took it, 45 minutes after.
That's fucking impossible to know as a fact unless you literally can't go 45 without getting hard.

>Again making massive assumptions and talking about things you have no understanding of.
How are you so sure I don't know what I'm talking about?

>Search through various ADHD forums and you will see people saying the same thing
But that doesn't make it true.

Can't live without me tea

Y'all wan sum sweetea?

>That's fucking impossible to know as a fact unless you literally can't go 45 without getting hard.
What the fuck are you talking about?

45 minutes after taking my first dose of stims, 30 mintues after feeling speedy and euphoric, I had a wank and ejaculated almost nothing. The only difference was the the stims, the only difference. From that day I have ejaculated once normally.

>How are you so sure I don't know what I'm talking about?
Because of your responses, how else?

>But that doesn't make it true.
Doesn't make it wrong either, though.

close

it engages the psychomotor area of the brain

this does a couple of things

1. makes you not asleep (but not alert either)
2. in people that have lo psychomotor dominance in their cortical heirarchy it makes them feel engaged by reaching neurons that typically only get activated by very radical events, like thrill sports
3. for people that have high psychootor dominance, caffeine provides dopaminergic feedback to sate the evolved demand to "do" somethng. you trick the body into thinking you have done it. like jerking off. ritalin isintended to function like this, as a stimulant, but only for certain people (doctors ignore this part)

I’ve cold turkeyed heroine, cocaine, weed and caffeine, caffeine is by far the worst withdrawal. You won’t feel the same for months afterwards and is nearly impossible to kick, don’t get into the caffeine jew

Everything in moderation, but since Sup Forums is nothing but extremes; I say stay away from everything. Does that help?

You notice how caffeine is always praised in the media, it’s because it’s highly addictive and (((they))) want you to be addicted

>I had a wank and ejaculated almost nothing. The only difference was the the stims, the only difference.
You were on drugs, what do you expect?

>From that day I have ejaculated once normally.
Considering ritalin gets out of your system completely within a few weeks, I'd say you're full of shit.

>Because of your responses, how else?
"Your responses disagree with my beliefs, therefore you must not know what you're talking about"

>Doesn't make it wrong either, though.
You just want something to blame.

That’s how they get you. You get to the point were you need it to function

no normal person can function these days

have you noticed normie humor on fb all revolves around ho hard it is to get up in the morning or that they need beer to forget?

Someone call the women's refuge, bitch is asking for it.

Old people always seem to have a shitty sense of humor. The people you went to highschool with are now working 9-5 jobs, take as few risks as possible and generally become fucking boring. The things you find funny either come off as just as boring to them or juvenile. The shit you thought was funny as a teenager you probably now think is retarded in hindsight and the shit teens like now is just as retarded if not worse. The things you now find funny are probably just as boring to them as those shitty jokes about needing coffee in the morning to function.

Looks like I triggered you. That's a good sign.

ADHD but they believe my issues are more Dissociative identity disorder now.

>although given up coffee, had none for a about a month or so
>feeling hyper and silly af again which I haven't felt since started stimulants

Have you considered taking something for your Confirmation Bias too?

our guy trump only drinks coca cola

thats a big gap in diagnosis. your doctors sound like idiots

there is no clear clinical criteria for did. the most plausible is probably incomplete formation of certain neurological structures

there is no pharmacological intervention but I'd avoid any sort of stimulant or otc depressaants like cold medications

Caffeine increases metabolism and testosterone for a while. My hair's thickened up while taking it, which is the opposite of what I'd expect.
But become reliant on it and you'll be fucked.

its really easy to go off caffeine.
like literally not more than a week of cravings, if that much.

the effects do diminish though and at some point you only consume it because you consumed it before.

People will look for any excuse to lord meaningless lifestyle habits over others.

Diagnosed with ADHD in 2014 but I wasn't 100% with them when I went in (because I wasn't yet at the point to disclose trauma). Diagnosed with DID last year.

>but I'd avoid any sort of stimulant
Things just seem to effect me differently. I'd drink coffee and have to go have a nap.

Although I started dissociating when I started taking caffeine pills (before I started drinking coffee). I'd spin out hard. This was before starting therapy and getting to the point where I now get triggered at the slightest thing (and I hate using that word because of it's association with SJWs but it's what happens). I get triggered and I dissociate. But why would I sometimes dissociate on coffee?

Some sleeping pills keep me up too. Took one of my nanas once and I was bouncing off the walls the entire night.

Has anyone noticed the sudden spike of "schizophrenia this, schizophrenia that" as of recently? I'm starting to think that it will become the next "Autism" where everything that is negative in a behavior is blamed on it, which isn't a bad thing honestly because most of society is highly deluded and people calling each other schizos for the smallest delusion will surely come in handy, much like "Autism" pretty much cleaned the cringy elements of society within 5 or so years