How is legal immigration bad for the economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uY55vGE1uU
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well Sup Forums?

some fucking troll bet its fake KYS

because most immigrants are from poor countries and they have little or no skills / willingness to assimilate. they produce nothing

its not you faggot, we just dont want any niggers, fuck sake.

Who cares about the economy?

I want white people around me and no niggers, IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

We have to stop treating all immigrants the same because they are not.

Stop looking at civilization through narrow lenses: economy, culture, legal system, etc. and look at the whole picture. People are more than just atomized economic units and a healthy society is one that doesn't presume the generation of wealth that capitalism creates is the only metric by which you should steer that society.

something something niggers post more pls

MAYBE I CARE ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE ECONOMY YOU FUCKING JEW.

it's not
but why should the economy come before all else? social cohesion and a low crime rates are objectively more important to the average citizen than the economy

more workers - less payment

its not so hard to understand

Tell me , nigger

207 American population is twice higher than 1960s

However Economic growth rate are much lower

Where is Economic growth , Obumber Leaf

Less Educated White And more shit-skin mean Poverty Faggot

The economy is not the only thing that matters

youtube.com/watch?v=5uY55vGE1uU

Scared-Jew.jpg

not all legal immigration is equal

He's a Jew.

I don't care about imaginary numbers. All I know is that refugees made my town unsafe and we pay a shitton of taxes for them.
Fuck them

East LA and Detroit.

The end.

It isn't. But the (((economy))) and the wellbeing of the nations citizens are not inherently the same.

>How is legal immigration bad for the economy?
its not, depending on the numbers that is. If moderate and not mass immigration from culturally aligned countries then it is healthy for the economy (still somewhat bad for the natives who now have to compete with more people and lower wages).
Mass legal immigration is bad for the economy even when only receiving from cultural similar countries. The trust and social cohesion in the society will plummet so much that it will effect the economy negatively.
The best of both worlds is controlled and sparse immigration. Its good for the economy without devastating the social cohesion.

I love Friedman but he was either a naive egalitarian to think the European influx of immigrants was only different to the post-1965 immigrants because of the presence of a welfare state OR he knew the truth and hid it by making a purely economic argument.

Bad for countries soul. Loss of identity. No reason to be self sacrificing and love your country when your country would replace you with an Asian in a second if he worked cheaper.

What is the difference between a poor unwashed Mexican fleeing the shithole that is Mexico now and a poor unwashed Italian fleeing the shithole that was Italy ca. 1900?

The Italian is white.

Wrong
This.

Legal immigration is an economic black hole, 3rd world-ers send their wages back to their families and out of the economy.
In places like straya, the cunts just rely on the dole and live with 4 families in the same house, minimizing expenses, not declaring income and relying on public services to cater to their every whim.

How would expelling nonwhites be bad for demographic integrity? Checkmate liberals

>colonialism - BAD
>immigration - GOOD
Go to sleep. It's late and we're all so very sleepy.

Praying for you bro

>how is less money in your pocket bad for a consumer economy?
this is lame and fucking stupid, even by Canada standards. novelty flags can't hide a leaf.

I'm a Mexican immigrant and I hate that shit, what's the point of being proud of being Mexican if you had to leave Mexico in the first place? If they like Mexico so much they should all just go back, but there's no free gibs so they stay. Say what you will about me for being a Mexican immigrant, but I feel I've integrated well enough.

Depresses wages. Half of LEGAL immigrants are on welfare: usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

Genes

immigrating DAT ASS to my dick is good for the economy

>tfw on no fap for 7 days
I want to eat those buttcheeks

why do you guys keep falling for the bait......

who gives a fuck about the economy? Must everything be ascribed an economic value now?
So what if we bounce back to agrarianism, as long as we have the nuclear capacity to steamroll the world three times over who gives a fuck about the economy?
I'd be fine with a net decrease in wealth if it meant I could find a more meaningful life.

They commit crimes. (Here, add one million to an 80 million population, crime rate more than doubles.)
They receive welfare.
They hurt public safety in that some malls are overrun with them that real shoppers don't come anymore.

>it's good for the economy but that's not all that counts
That depends on the type of immigrant.

Increase in labor pool = drives wages down

Increase in demand for everything = drives cost of everything as well as rent up

Don't tell me you haven't noticed wages not growing while rent and food prices keep on rising.

And the thing is even the ones who get on welfare drive up food prices and even rent because they have to live somewhere, so the govenrment is assisting or in the case of Obama outright engineering driving up the cost of living for Americans.

Plus population growth = more nature cleared for housing, farmland, and ranching due to people needing more of all of the above, more traffic, pollution from said traffic, and more "heat islands" as cities grow and the "heat island effect" caused by all that glass, asphault, and concrete raises temps in the local climates. California has even sacrificed endangered species to keep the water flowing to ever-increasing human populations in recent years.

You noticed these things. ALL democrats noticed them because everything I've posted is 100% so fucking obvious even Stevie Wonder can see it. But as long as the imported voters keep on voting democrat and allow you to steal red-voting areas to turn blue then you turn a blind eye to it.

Government is full of low test betas and women who allow niggers and mudslimes in.

Next question.

Economy is a meme invented by banks and financial speculators. It has nothing to do with average wealth, happiness or safety - the things people actually want.
Migration destroys wages, creates crime and makes it harder to get a good job. There's literally zero benefit to it, unless you're in government(votes) or in business(more profit, less wages).

If you're unironically pro-migration, you also pro-destruction of your country. And it doesn't matter whether it legal or not, because everything government says is legal and they need votes more, than happiness, safety and wealth of your children.

When it’s to much, plus any emigration is truly bad since either they assimilate into our culture and we get some of their umpire blood in our country forever or they come here with their family and we have a chunk of unpure blood forever

Read:

Food is down.

Please please please check your (easily verified facts). Your point is great but you blow it.

Housing, medical, education are all up up up. They are all highly regulated.

Food not so much. As a result it is cheaper.

Because racial diversity breeds conflict .. it's not just about merit. North East Asians are objectively superior to Whites in many metrics (IQ, time preference, impulse control) yet that doesn't mean Whites should mass import them.

I think the only conflict free yet ethnically diverse country is Singapore but I don't know the specifics there.. probably cause it's literally just a city

>legal

Just because something's "legal", doesn't make it good.
Monkeyman Obama made a lot of bad shit "legal" before he swung out the White House window on a banana vine.

It isn't bad, provided the immigrants do not change the demographics of the host nation, destroying culture, mores and traditions based upon history and genetics, leaving only economic interchangeable units (i.e. citizenry) that race to the bottom of depressed wages and soulless cosmopolitanism, and the degeneracy that always comes with low-trust, racially diverse societies.

This is fucking basic shit we talk about every day. How about you lurk more before you smear shit on your keyboard and post here. Faggot.