YOU TRANSPHOBIC BIGOTS HAVE GOT TO GO
HEY HEY
HO HO

>Black
>angels

>get fake dick made
>can argue that they have 3 legs

delet this

hahaha it looks like a corndog that got dropped on a shag carpet.

original negroid at right.

All the humanization comes from crossbriding.

has that thing killed itself, yet?

what is happening here? Is it an abortion?

I've never been so disgusted in my life and iv'e seen some fucked up shit on Sup Forums.

why would the a woman with the purest essence of beauty ever harm itself?

same, mohammed

please leave this place, save your innocence

While sjw leftist white cuck men are getting their dicks cut and sjw white women are jumping on black cocks because they are brainwashed by jews

True red pill white men are choosing black angels as the mothers of their future offspring

On the bright side he pulled himself out of the gene-pool.

Ew that is so fucking disgusting.
I'd admire him for changing his life around if it wasn't for that fucking hat.

ok but what the fuck did i just see

This cannot be a serious attempt.

its a female-to-male trans person who had an eating disorder, she has an instagram and its absolute degeneracy

A sex change

>him
well uhm... how do i put this...

I couldnt even watch it

its low quality, but doesnt deviate too much below the actual norm
fake dicks arent easy to make, and there aint a whole lot of willing donors.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why would anyone defend trannies holy hell

she's got a sensitive clit

BEGONE, BIGOT

This. Been dating a black girl for 5 years. Will get married soon. Enjoy being virgins.

>tfw no qt trap gf

>I can't get a proper white girl so I'll settle for an ape instead
>"E-enjoy being virgins!"

I don't want any nigger, spic, gook, or trans woman.

>huge man feet

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

How the fuck did black angels thread turned into disgusting trans bullshit

Go away you degenerates

Who would want a stuck up whore that fucks nigger men? My black angel wouldn't touch a male nigger if her life depended on it.

What the fuck is this? Is the doctor a ten-year-old?

You'd be surprised at how many girls are lowkey racist, bro.

While that may be true....he IS getting laid at least.

Maybe where you're from. Here white girls fuck niggers all the time.

which state?
which city?

Wonder how long it takes for these people to realize how bad they got jewed?

How the fuck can this degenerate grow a beard and i can't? Am i that low test that i can't even manage decent facial hair compared to a ftm freak?

this tbqh
feels bad man

you do realize your male children will be "niggers" right?

Are you serious? Every state and every city. Did you just arrive here today?

I would probably be able to punch a hole in his chest, or break his arm by pinching it with thumb and index fingers. Jesus Christ, what a fucking pussy ass queer faggot.

Who the fuck wants children?

I was specifically asking which state and city you live in. I refuse to believe that you failed to pick up on this. Stop being difficult and just answer the god damned question.

>shareblue

Damn, digits confirm.

>he
It's a girl who had her breasts surgically removed and she is taking testosterone to grow facial hair.

I still have my old meme stash from when I worked for them. I was redpilled by staying here too long. I'm one of you now. Relax faggot.

Now I live on the east coast but I've lived all over the country. Increasingly, white women are willing to fuck niggers. And I don't mean nice gentlemen that happen to be black. I mean thug niggers.

your sheboon probably

>white people
>human
Pick one

Nope. We enjoy our lifestyle too much to ruin it with kids.

I was eating a tangerine while watching the video. It tasted nice.
Anyway, what I am watching?

>quarter squats on the smith machine with no weight on it
not gonna lie, I'm getting a bit worried about this swole left thing

>keeps dodging the question
really makes you think

>Doc: How you want your new faux penis?
>Xir: Gimme that typhoon tube
>Doc: Say no more.

I'm not dodging the question. What difference does it make? I told you the region. Do I have to give you my GPS coordinates? Do you remember the actual point he was trying to make was that there aren't a lot of white women willing to fuck niggers? Do you think that's the case? Because I don't and I was under the impression that most people here agreed that white women are increasingly degenerate.

please white boys, start flexxing, take all the black women,,, please, please. you take your left behind white women.

Hell let's just trade. Black Women for White Men, White Women for Black Men!!

this. i stopped watching it halfway.

I wasn't making a point. I was asking a question: Which city do you live in? I asked out of curiosity, not to make a point. I wanted to know which specific city has produced a person with your specific experiences and personality. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. See, it's not so hard, now rinse the sand out of your vagina and tell us which city you live in.

I live in Boca Raton, FL. But like I said before I have lived all over and I didn't meet her here. My point was that this is a trend I've seen all over the country. I didn't really think there would be much opposition to that assertion here.

I agree that it's happening almost everywhere here. I really was just curious where you are.
Spending too much time here makes me start to see an ulterior motive in the simplest of questions, so I get where you're coming from with that too

Fair enough.

link?

This is encouraging! Gonna talk to my dr about adding a second, larger prosthetic dick

top fucking kek an obvious flaw in your plan here captain
you will be the father of little niggers who will hate you because their friends will roast the fuck out of them for it

did you get the pizzas i sent

That's the most jewish face I've seen.

See

(Turn propaganda against them)

14 Words

sauce on left one

I just feel bad for them. They're obviously mentally ill.

Ahhhhhhhhhh no plz stop
>when feminine dick and boipucci collide

Not somebody stupid enough to date a nigger anyway.

>There are people here who seriously don't want a qt black gf

Kek

It's just a dude with long hair. Is it supposed to be a trap? Def doesn't pass

What difference does it make what color your wife is when she'll be wearing a hijab? Right, leaf?

>That masculine jaw

Can someone translate the niggerspeak for me?

Beardlets...

>comes to thread to see QT black angels
>just a bunch of tranny shit

(((they))) really do ruin everything, don't (((they)))?

lol surely that is dangerous as fuck.. it's literally just an open, gaping wound. how does it not go septic?

word up,its only right.
btw fuck israel,fuck (((trump))) and the (((cia))) fuck white bois too yall niggaz dont even know how to walk or dress and can only talk about hitler or minecraft and complain that you dont get none...