Why do old people hate weed?

Why do the Jews want you high on Weed?

That should be the Question

>Jews want you high on Weed
this shit again?
not a thing, kid.

precisely because they did it in abnormal amounts

because young people are degenerate

They were served up propaganda for years about it. Also, think about how old this generation was during the counter-culture vietnam war era. Not surprising that they have way different attitudes than we do.

the jews are voracious pot users, and like all pot users they just want to share nature's bounty

>When I was your age I was as sober as a Judge

Meanwhile in reality.

It’s not that old people hate weed, it’s that shitskins love weed, and most of our (((new citizens))) are shitskins

I honestly don't think it should be legalized. I used to smoke it, and it just made me lazy. I had enough self control to quit and even when I smoked I did so in moderation, but imagine the average person being able to easily smoke it like cigarettes.
90% of people would be 24/7 stoned

This

most life experience.

>Why do old people hate weed?
Because they don't want to be told that the pharmaceutical industrial complex has GOYED.com'd them for their entire lives, by keeping them from it.

Because stoners are lazy degenerates.

>Alchohol

Daily reminder that marijuana leads to laziness and degeneracy. Here in Japan you get 30 years for possessing marijuana, and it is enforced so strictly that even the yakuza dare not mess with it. Other nations should follow our example.

smoking doobies of reefer ditch weed is not fucking comparable to vaporizing concentrates, your point is invalid

Because they remember what society was like before marijuana use was normalized.

Because they were fed a bunch of propaganda that was factually untrue about the effects of marijuana, and associated with violent criminal behavior; and rather than reading about scientific studies that have been conducted since then, they go with what they already believe to be true.

They prefer to feel intelligent while intentionally remaining ignorant, rather than admitting they were tricked/wrong.

Same reason it's hard to red pill people about race realism, the holocaust, the JQ and similar things: Effective propaganda lasts.

>no side effects
EXCEPT BEING HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS FOR ANYTHING BUT BUYING CHEETOS.