>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/afs:Content:1542680001/AP-Video:-Trump-and-Abe-feed-fish-at-Japanese-palace
pinterest.com/pin/470204017331353438/
bgdailynews.com/news/paul-has-rib-fractures-lung-contusions-after-apparent-assault/article_e0d36d03-f357-5161-8267-3aa317e978c7.html
archive.fo/yQFmT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Will NK do anything while Trump is in Asia?

YOKO IS FUCKING PISSED

THEY'RE STILL FUCKING LYING

Unlikely anything very major

I hope this incident leads to Trump finally telling us to go Deus Vult on the media.

Nice

Fucking kek, they are such little kikes

the top ten results of 'tanya' on jewgle hurts my eyes

Here's Trump found in a dog's ear

Oh this one is especially kiked.

soon

AP now posting the raw video footage

apnews.com/afs:Content:1542680001/AP-Video:-Trump-and-Abe-feed-fish-at-Japanese-palace

THE SAMURAI SPIRIT REAWAKENS.

Help high IQ liberals understand. #AbeDumpedFirst

Honestly it was a mistake for the media to mislead about the whole koi thing. Nobody really gives a shit and all it does is make the media look petty. Especially considering the shooting that took place yesterday.

>Hillary was shilling about how big her rally was in Ohio
>Trump won the state by 10 points anyways

they're so angry over carp? Fuck carp. I hope Trump overfed the bastards (Doesn't happen because they're fat fucking fish).

>This website has those Nibiru/Planet X news
Oh, gee, what a surprise.

We're probably going to lose Virginia and I'm going to be depressed AF.

Please someone tell me we're going to win and everything is going to be okay. I live in this goddamn state and it kills me inside to watch it become a permablue shithole because of degenerates in northern Virginia. I hate it.

Nips are getting red pilled. Kikes have nowhere to run.

This bullshit is GAMERS ARE DEAD all over again. This is why gamergate got trump elected. When every gaming news site suddenly published the same lie at the same time it redpilled millions on the lying press.

They co-ordinate what lies they're going to publish and what truths they're going to hide on a mailing list.

eternal leafs REEEEEEEEEE

hmmm if there was only something that could depress turnout for the democrat base

What a fucking pathetic shitshow. Only wh*te subhumans could make a spectacle out of feeding fish.

Spread this from last thread

>now we downplay it like we never cared in the first place

>fedora-tipping cuck kills 27 people in a church
>the entire media: "BAN GUNS"
>turns out he wasn't legally allowed to own a firearm and he was stopped only when a good guy with a gun returned fire
>the entire media: "LOOK AT TRUMP FEEDING FISH IMPROPERLY! IMPEACH!"

im fully supporting trump
im ready to go full deus vult
but the problem ist im a "cockroach"
people won't believe me

>Implying nips aren't redpilled already

>useing google
pinterest.com/pin/470204017331353438/
here you go you fucking edgelord.

>Trump pulls licenses over fish food
Make it happen.

Get cucked Koi Bois.

checked and i sincerely hope you're right

kim still up and mad sending out stuff from his media outlet

I guess you can say that the MSM really took the bait.

RAND PAUL.

FIVE BROKEN RIBS.
3 OF WHICH ARE DISPLACED FRACTURES.

>MINOR INJURY

NIGGER THIS WAS SOMEONE TRYING TO END HIS LIFE LMAO

>"i-it's okay to kill koi via overfeeding if your host does it first! r-right, guys?!"

cumskins have no shame

Trump managed to make a scandal even out of something as simple as feeding fish.

Just goes to show that one person can stop communism from destroying his country by acting early and acting decisively against it.

Yeah, but in regards to the MSM, you're gonna need a bigger sword.

i can see his AURA exploding

Trump dumped at most 250 pellets.

has anyone noticed how fuking tall she is compared to all those asian manlets? maybe they arent even manlets maybe that is average height in chinkland

Reposting a leddit-spaced copypasta but

Trafalgar released a VA poll that has Gillespie 1 point behind Northam with 1.67% undecided and a 2.8% margin of error.

Back in Georgia, they had a poll that showed Handel ahead of Ossof by 2 points with 0% undecided. It was the only poll near election day that had Handel ahead and she ended up winning by 4 points, exceeding even Trafalgar's expectations.

It'll come down to turnout, but if Trafalgar's poll tells you anything, it's that Gillespie has a solid shot.

Another thing to note, in the past two gubernatorial elections in virginia, both republican candidates outperformed the RCP average by roughly 4 points.

Both of these elections took place in offhand years (2013 and 2009). In both cases, the poll that showed the best case scenario for the republican candidate proved to be the most accurate.

Anyways, if you can vote for Gillespie, do it. He needs every vote he can get. Don't get overconfident and stay at home, but don't let anyone tell you he has no chance either.

Remember to do your part either in Virginia or in social media. This race is really fucking close due to Northam fumbling on his core issues, signaling against his base, showing he is opportunistic, signifying republicans are racists etc.

[secretly rubs hands in the shadows]

archived link?

I think this is the first time the media has ever truly lied about something, most of the time they just try to sensationalize something he said or make a big deal of fucking nothing, but I think this is the first time they've straight up lied

That's as many as 25 tens.

And that's covfefe.

Didn't it start from AP in the first place? Or was that ABC and their editing?

The world is not like that anymore, there's is no "single man dead solution", the risks you're killing a puppet are so huge that people shouldn't even bother taking it.

That race got fucked sideways bc of that shooter

bgdailynews.com/news/paul-has-rib-fractures-lung-contusions-after-apparent-assault/article_e0d36d03-f357-5161-8267-3aa317e978c7.html

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul has five rib fractures and lung contusions as a result of an apparent assault Friday by a neighbor at Paul's home in Bowling Green, a spokesman for Kentucky's junior senator said Sunday.

Senior adviser Doug Stafford said Paul's injuries cause pain that could persist for weeks, perhaps even months, but that the Republican plans to return to the U.S. Senate soon.

“Senator Paul has five rib fractures including 3 displaced fractures," Stafford said in a statement emailed to the Daily News by Paul's staff. "This type of injury is caused by high velocity severe force. It is not clear exactly how soon he will return to work, as the pain is considerable as is the difficulty in getting around, including flying."

Someone tried to whack him

CNN

>MASS SHOOTING
>MASS SHOOTING
>MASS....KOI POND
>KOI POND
>HAHAHA TRUMP IS SO STUPID
>KOI POND
>KOI POND
>Koi...k..
>Oh..shit....
>MASS SHOOTING
>MASS SHOOTING

?

Spot the superior slav genes in this picture

Jesus Christ you don't even know what Walter Duranty did in the Soviet Union.

Someone get a hashtag going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I suggest #KoiGate

>foreign journos (incorrectly) accuse Trump of being disrespectful to Japan by making broad assumptions about what "Japanese culture" entails
>all while completely disregarding opinions from actual Japanese people on the matter

I don't even know anymore.

Koi b4 goy

>checked and i sincerely hope you're right
The fact that a Republican is within the margin of error by a healthy amount in Virginia is a big issue for them, I will be watching the race closely when it comes up since it will be a huge demoralizing loss for Democrats coming up as a special election. Northam has been running a god awful campaign and any crack in his support will hurt if people aren't willing to go out to vote for him.

ABC posted the edited clip that omitted it. It's from the pool feed too so they have no excuse since it's the same damn footage.

#fishfoogate #trumpdumpedmoar #fishHolocaust #rememberthe6millioncoi

Yoko would suck Trump's cock given the opportunity. She's in love.

How is this lying? If you want to convince people it's a lie, at least post the truth.

wtf I love Yoko Ono now

When have they ever really straight up lied about something? Most of the time they have the excuse of "oh well we didn't have enough info so we misreported it" but that footage of Abe throwing the food first was available from the beginning

Is this fish dump thing made to divert from the Texas shooting? I'm not seeing a thing about that I mean what the heck, why did he do it? Was he caught? Killed?

I can't even find answers on Sup Forums, my only source of news

>first time
You haven't been paying attention.

M.Д.G.Д.

the WHAT

Who is that not a Japanese lady behind Melania?

>a fucking paki telling the Japanese how their culture works

Shame he offed himself. I think he could have gotten off light.

>libtards are now getting shamed by asians
Looks like Asia needs some more diversity and tolerance.

This is a D you simpleton.

look at me im abe lincoln hur hur

that japanese president couldnt hurt a fly hes so cute

i wish he was my president

>politically motivated attack US senator
>get out on a mere $5,000 dollar bail
>return to your home DIRECTLY NEXT DOOR to said senator

Do you think the results would've been different if a man with a facebook covered in anti-democrat rhetoric attacked Feinstein or Pocahontas?

archived the link
archive.fo/yQFmT

The Resistance is real.

FUCK I hate jews

O I C

2.5 koivfefe nearly one royal koivfefe in the old money

Should have Hillary shopped instead with the one of her mouth opened in "surprise" when she had the balloons raining down on her after her nomination.

>That race got fucked sideways bc of that shooter
Stop concern trolling, it's not like the Las Vegas shooting had any impact on the race.

Bill Mitchell is a retard and in love with Trump.

>Bill Mitchell
>The guy ripping off data and analysis from our threads to get paid for

I'm pretty sure this is no minor injury but the fag got off on misdemeanor... the hell is happenign

I saw that too. I mean, I heard he had broken ribs hours after it happened but the media was still saying "Minor injuries". I think they honestly didn't care about the story and didn't do any checking on it.

[muffled handrubbing sounds]

>tfw no yoko gf

MAГA

What was Abe's count from his toss?

What are the "Paradise Papers" anyway? More tax avoidance shit that no one cares about a la Panama Papers?

LET THEM LIE
THEY ARE DIGGING THEIR OWN GRAVES
THE RECKONING WILL COME

EVERYONE MAKE SURE SARAH KNOWS OF THIS

It's not fair I tell ya

America is trash and was never great and never will be
Enjoy your weekly tradegies, may god bless ye with more. keep praying, it's working. LOL

Misleading someone on the facts is the same as lying.