hi, user, i make $5k per month by repeating Sup Forums's talking point...

> hi, user, i make $5k per month by repeating Sup Forums's talking point, being a qt hapa and shitting on low-hanging fruits such as muh sjw
> everything you write for free, i'll repeat it in one of my youtube videos and i'll monetize it to its fullest extent

Sup Forums is being exploited by staceys and roasties, can we all agree on that?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/chapotraphouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We dont have a monopoly for the truth you know?

>r/the_donald is being exploited by staceys and roasties, can we all agree on that

ftfy

Isn't she a pure virgin tho?

She seems like an uptight no-fun prude

Kind of want to send her a marriage proposal

no one on Sup Forums donates anything.

You're free to do it yourself. As long as the truth gets marketed, I don't care who delivers it.

That’s just an act to bait patreonfags.

Nice meme. Probability of her not having fucked at least 30 guys is quite high, u know. Almost as similar as my high iq. Get it?

I don't know man

I watched that livestream debate on Laura's page

She seems like a virgin

she has already been blacked a couple of times (even though her asian beta brother is in love with her)

If she's whoring her political views on the interweb for shekels then she's probably whoring herself out IRL too.

>Caring about ecelebs
>Ever
And why should I care if cuck beta males want to give a 4/10 hapa money for recycling talking points they agree with?

Nah, hapa women are notorious for being frequent riders of the cock carousel

Virgins only exist at kinder gardens.

>she has already been blacked a couple of times
Gonna need a source on this

adult virgins are people with repressed sexuality or too much impulse control.

Thots are people with sexual impulses and not enough self-control.

If you believe she is spreading your ideas then what do you have to complain about? And if you want attribution, why post anonymously?

I give zero fucks. The more people spreading the gospel the better...

yes

If all car mechanic gets paid, i can't fix people's car for free?
We don't need money, we do it for free, we are the good guys.

At hapa waifu

all youtube celebrities steal thoughts and ideas, they have no original ones, they just want that money

bump, this e-celeb scourge needs to end.
STOP WORSHIPPING CHILDLESS COALBURNERS THAT JUST TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR THEN GO FUCK TYRONE

>shitting on low-hanging fruits such as muh sjw
sjw control all the media and an entire US party and all of europe, how the fuck is that low hanging fruit ?

Poor degenerate virgin, sorry your so sad and unhappy with yourself.

I'd love to cum on her face if you know what I mean.

they're only useful idiots, you fucking brainlet. anyone still using "sjw" unironically should off himself

i love how destiny and fuentes made them eat their words with regards to beeing a stay at home mom

>don't attack people who have all the power
>let them genocide you
>you wouldn't defend your familly from ahmed would you ? he's just a useful idiot, let him rape your daughter

cool story faggot

It's the same concept as science and business. Science does all the hard work for free and business reads two papers and builds a product

t. someone who has no idea how hard it is to be a businessowner

i never said any of the sort, thanks for proving my point about you being a low-iq piece of shit. now keep thinking that muh sjw retards are the ones in charge instead of just being useful idiots for the big corps and the deep state that push for globalism in order to maximize the profits of their business model, you fucking brainlet. neck yourself

Shut up, karl.

that's bullshit though, implementing research papers into real-life working products requires a good deal of work.

So, she's actually the beta orbiter, and we're they Stacy?

some hapa is hustling some betas. why do you care?

>he thinks sjws are the ones with all the power
Holy negative IQ

this.
She is much milder than the average /polack.

Repeating /pol's points IRL would lead you into a jail cell, not in a Swiss bank.

t. someone who could probably never discover anything via science

Gonna need a video as well.

They are supported by it, same difference cunt.

Yeah that's true, I'm not saying people aren't doing shit. Making a YouTube video takes time. Implementation always takes time, but it has a much bigger reward for 1 person, while science is based on helping humanity. No scientist will be focused on himself. Business people have a big ego, scientist are less on ego

>muh useful idiots

yeah but coding the latest groundbreaking improvements in the field of machine learning\deep learning into a software product is quite different from parroting Sup Forums's talking points on youtube. she's also a coward cunt who backtracked after the charlottesville's shitstorm despite still getting all the donations from the altright numales she said to hate

Yeah, but are we wrong? Who gives a fuck?

The fact she can even understand it says something. Asians are the greatest ally of whites. Especially Asian women.

> he really fell for the SJ meme
i bet you watch le based milo's video too

Never in my entire life.
Sorry user, but I can't take seriously someone that uses this expression this much

she has such a punchable face

stop mocking me

Hard to say without proof.
Asians are more prude in general but she is a western woman as well.

Lmao this is true

Milo’s videos are usually pretty boring. He repeats the same old jokes and they were not very good to begin with. He does attract the younger kids in for sure and we NEED that. He is super popular among the 12 to 24 year olds. We need someone to earn these kids before heading of to college.

False, people here are more likely to donate to a local charity compared to some giant scam like Susan K breasts society or whatever. People are less likely to donate to megacorporations because we know better.

Good looking women camming for political causes to make money and get attention is not exclusive to the right or conservatives. It may be that because there are fewer famous "alt-right" type celebrities that ours are more noticeable, but you have these sorts on the left too.

It's more of a general millennial trend that specific to one political side.

Lol you have a crush on the chink bitch

"exploited" lol
kys comrade

Amen, bruh.

Who?

No one is shilling for hill anymore unless you are the young Turks or CNN. People generally have to be paid a shitload of money for saying nice things about her now. 80% of the dem population wants her gone. She is so fucking corrupt, uninspiring, boring etc. she literally has some of the dumbest most boring talking points I’ve ever heard. It works well when she goes on the view because she’s catering like 67-year-old women. They want something that is super super bland super super boring and they were not interested in investigating any wrong in by Hillary Clinton. 99% of all hardcore hillary supporters online are old women Who are not interested in investigating.

the fact of the matter is that i'm just butthurt because i'm not chad enough to fuck her, and the only thing i can do is either ragepost here or donating all my money to her

Attractive women jumping on a 'cause' or whatever is a healthy sign. Their noses are finely tuned to sniff money out, so if they are flocking to your 'cause' that is a testament to it having potential.

If there was even the slightest chance that this side of politics didn't have staying power and potential, she'd be selling communism on her patreon.

You'll know we're in trouble when we starting running dry on blondes regurgitating edgy politics for chaturbate money.

I hate her vids but lowkey respect her for taking money from pathetic incel omega male orbiters. She knows how to milk shekels out of retards like a boss.

It's prostitution without having to touch the fat guy's shriveled cock (or risk being alone with him). Everybody wins.

A roastier challenger appears

ecelebs should be violently raped and dismembered and fed to the pigs. all are jewesses and jew faggots such as laura and milo. rape and kill them

Who gives a shit? Don't watch it if you don't like it.
If she helps even with the most basic of red pills, that puts people on the path to enlightenment against (((them)))

>Repeating /pol's points IRL would lead you into a jail cell
NOT IN AMERICA MOTHERFUCKER

If you are photogenic and entertaining, it will lead to a healthy income stream (played right). Lauren Southern seems to have figured out how to play it without getting herself into too much trouble.

this

Ahah! Yesterday some britbong dropped a set on her with his poo boyfriend.
Finfag was in full damage control. Shit was cash.

>I fucking hope someone saved them because I didnt : (
It was legit though.

>*of her

> $5k per month

you retards believe anything don't you

Don't be jealous. You're not here to make money or earn steamit points. Who cares if beautiful western woman do their due diligence in research and get paid well, keeping them even more beautiful, making shitty cultures envy the West. That's their business, haters.

Check out what three numales doing a lefty podcast earn per month (mindblowing shit):

patreon.com/chapotraphouse

There is money in pandering if you are savvy.

There's a market for it, so what? I think they're useful but I'd never sink to beta orbiter levels and donate my shekels.

Why dont we do this? Have random anons on to discuss/debate and we can use what money we make to fund future projects or buy drugs

Because charisma is required.

aesthetics > charisma

Get someone known to host it.

You could get an harem of Nigerian jailbaits for that money.

Maybe for faggots (and paedophile priests), but I'm not listening to some jacked guy for an hour unless he's funny.

5k/mo

Pretty weak, imo.

This. I've been seeing alot of threads about people using "pol talking points." It's fucking stupid. If I talk to my friends about nationalism, race and IQ, or the JQ am I using pol talking points or am I just discussing things that shape my world view?

the question is whether it serves our cause or not

stop your divide and conquering kike

Yes

60k per year just for making a couple of youtube vids per month is pretty weak?

Go away, Lauren.

This

>the question is whether it serves our cause or not

I'm not sure. The only political issue that I am really concerned with is ethnically cleansing Iceland (before you discover the sail and float to other countries). What is the gook's position on that?

I would give her all my money to her just to lick her sweet succulent asshole and empty my dick batter deep inside of that qt hapa poontang

I honestly have no idea who this person is

>i make $5k per month
show me her patreon

They do all look alike

what the HELL is that eyeliner supposed to be

why haven't you learned how to exploit the free market OP?

>being exploited by staceys and roasties

Welcome to the history of mankind.

She screams subversive.

Probably a 'CIA type' like Alex Jones.

CIA do love doing weird shit to the populace. Its historic fact.