WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 4 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
1.5- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
2- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
3- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
4- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog

--
Confirm QR is legit here: zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/donna-brazile-feared-for-her-life
heartiste.wordpress.com/
express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumps for interest

You need only one thing:
1. Whites need to learn to assert their interests.
This requires propaganda work.

Somebody wants to take your stuff, you need to be able to say no.
The non-Whites are not physically strong, the Whites are mentally weak.

>QR code in pic related links to this vid

I hope that's not a code that links to his merchandise

Not a merchant.

Use the QR decoder link to confirm.
I made none of the videos or articles in my effort pasta post, I'm just a truth peddler, nothing more.

Pic related is what you'll get if you put my OP pic in the QR decoder. If you want to make sure, put another QR there too so you can see the decoder is legit too. If you don't trust the QR decoder link, put it thru archive.is first so you can confirm.

Agree.

Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/donna-brazile-feared-for-her-life

Nice.

>The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence
wtf is his neck not shopped in that video?

Truly a revelation. It's gonna be dark again tonight too. What else is new?

Thanks for the bump, you cheeky bastard.
>Latvia grills are hawt

>Somebody wants to take your stuff, you need to be able to say no.
This is a good meme to push.

The comments on stories about refugees/immigrants etc often have ones such as:

"Will you house them?"
"Will you pay to keep them?"
et al

What you need to do is meme it into the minds of people that BILLIONS is being spent on people whom hate us while we can't get surgery (in tax payer funded countries), infrastructure is crumbling, not enough houses etc.

This.

no his neck was for real stretched by deepthroating african elephants. their dick is so big, elephants are the true master race.

What works best in persuasion are simple short sentences, that make the brain click. Convoluted stuff makes the brain sleep. In fact, the longer you have to explain something, the less credible you sound.
That's why IOTBW was the bomb. A word bomb.
BLM also was a great, simple meme.

I'm thinking about something along:
"You just want my money (and I want to keep my money)".
"You just want my money (and I say no)".

Agreed.

Another site you should visit everyday for uptades: heartiste.wordpress.com/

>What works best in persuasion are simple short sentences
Right.

Actually the very first meme to push is that free education, free healthcare doesn't exist. It is paid for by someone, it is paid by the tax payer.

Get them to understand that, then hit them with:

"It's your money, decide what YOU want done with it"

Also meme how it is us, the plebs, the cattle, forced to pay for all of this while the people whom decided, and get rich from these policies, hide their wealth.

"I want my money to be used to fix MY problems."

Then stats about poverty or the level of national debt and then the stats about "refugee" spending, with the bonus of this: express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

ayy it's the moor of war again

godspeed

Lol, IBERIAN MALE OF WAR, pls.

Ty.

>"I want my money to be used to fix MY problems."
I get the point you're trying to make but the wording here is quite negative. It's all very self-centered which, in spite of being precisely what needs to be memed, it has to be done in a certain way.

An example of what I mean is: in therapy one learns to change their mindset. A simple way to do this is, when asked "How are you?" instead of saying "Not bad" say "Good". A tiny little thing like this can have a big impact.

"Our taxes could used to fix OUR issues"

Instead of saying 'should' (which makes people think they are people told what to do) by saying 'could' you get the person to think about it.

Go one better and say:

"Imagine our taxes being used for us"
"Picture your taxes actually working for you"

You're telling people (without it coming across as a demand) to see in their mind their taxes being used for them and not others.

>being used for them and not others.
And that's just the wording. Obviously any images in a meme will have a big impact too so will need to be chosen properly.

In a meme about taxes you'd use images of mothers, housewives because there is still that cultural left over from the housewife days of women spending the money the man earns, keeping house. What are taxes in their essence? Housekeeping.

You're right.

"Imagine our taxes being used for us."
This one sounds great.

>Housekeeping
Very well spotted.

my message was a negative, but it was a negative about 'them' = they are greedy

bump for curiosity

ty fren

are you the same user who posts about facebook DATA SCAM, 1984gate, and Purple Revolution?

Nope.

What is DATA SCAM?
What is 1984gate?

Purple Revolution I'm familiar with, it ties into the deep state plans for civil war is US and all the West.

Nothing is gonna happen.

Normies are too apathetic to give a shit. IRL I never hear about any of the happenings you guys freak out about.

Thing is, when the Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Pesion Fund Crisis hits, gibs and pensions will evaporate, which will cause mass chimp outs, and from there, its a snowball effect into SHTF.

there's def. a bubble forming, they are pushing bitcoin ICOs in Poland as 'savings'

When ECB defaults and they can no longer buy more than 40% of EU members debt, the interest hike will implode EU members budgets and people will get a rude wake up call to the ineptitude of our politicians.

And remember that many EU members pension funds are managed in a "pay as you go" way, meaning many govs of EU members finance pensions with their sovereign debt financed yearly budgets.

The ride is about to end.

When governments start clamping down on bitcoin to impose their own blockchain, bitcoin is going to go way down. I have no idea when that'l be thou.