Death frightens me

One day I would be gone in an instant. This is beyond crazy. Why do we spend so much time living and so little time dyng ? I mean physically speaking. Why all these material experiences and every fucking thing are vanishing in a minute just because your body decide to stop functioning ? Iam afraid that death is the only redpill available and it sucks because it makes everything so illusory and yet so crucial at the same time... why aren’t you afraid of dead like Christians can fear God ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMySF1nkN8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It scares all of us bud. Everything is fleeting, our lives, our experiences, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums will one day all be gone. There's a beauty in that, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMySF1nkN8o

revel in your time

It's not that bad. When you're dying, all you want to do is let go and fall asleep. It feels so good to do it. Like the greatest yawning stretch you've ever let out, while everything starts getting colder and it goes dim.

i don't fear death because i know that heaven awaits after

>So little time dying

I'm sure it feels much much longer than you think.

Life frightens me more than death, OP.

How can you know that ? Why are we so strongly affirmative about dead while life is so full of imprecise decisions and everything looks like chaotic and yet so structured ? Do I have to look between those two paradoxes in order to find the answer ?

The big bounce is a deterministic system. That along with the no-cloning theorem may imply we live our lives over and over again throughout eternity.

Does that make you feel better? It shouldn't.

>Sup Forums and even Sup Forums will one day all be gone
Delete this

The idea of reincarnation is the WORST ever. I don’t wanna fuckin reincarnate.

Death is the only thing we know nothing about, fucking embrace it and i'll see you on the other side space cowboys

>Life frightens me more than death

Good, that means you're still alive.

Don't be scared by it. Be pissed off by it. Fuck dying. Eat right. Act right. Do right. Rage against that dying light.
Like a mugger on the street. Don't bitch out and be afraid. Beat his face in with hate.

The greatest irony of life is that only people who experience death can truly appreciate it.

>fucking embrace it and i'll see you on the other side space cowboys

There is no other side. It's a wall. I really doubt you'd have that attitude if you had something terminal.

Why do you think there is a wall when others thinks there is paradise ? Why feelings of what is after life differs so much from one another?

>Why feelings of what is after life differs so much from one another?

Because each and every person has their own motivations and desires. Their own upbringing and experiences.

Mortality is the ultimate reality-check in regards to your control over life. That terrifies most people. Doubly so, those who choose to live with regret.

Being scared of something you can't control is a complete waste of energy. Instead, appreciate now.

>not wanting to bathe in eternal glory with fellow frog posters
>are you fucking gay

>it's a wall

Read: