Just got an email from a chick i banged on my last korea trip. I knocked her up and she wants to be with me...

Just got an email from a chick i banged on my last korea trip. I knocked her up and she wants to be with me. I allways cum inside and im pretty certain she is not the only one. Im also married but childless (for tax reasons) and i got no time, interest or love for any kid! What should i do?

ask /adv/ you degenerate

>Giving whores your real name
When will you learn that your actions have consequences?

Stop larping probably

Abort yourself

Im not a degenerate! Im working in banking and earn above average!
Im tempted to meet her again and bang her, i allways thought about fucking a petite skinny pregant chick but im married and pretty happy with my wife and i dont want to be clamped down.
Also since she is pregant its not really cheating.

This. I had a friend set me up with sum free ez fuk one time and I freaked out when he said "yeah dude I told her where you live". He joked to me I got her preggers and I was thinking on how to live inna woods.

I have the same problem I impregnated 3 women when I was an exchange student in China.

>Also since she is pregant its not really cheating.

???

Idk what kind of liability for the kid you have under the law of your country but my gut instinct is "who the fuck cares".

Dude it kinda is awsome because im above average intelligent and i would like more people like me around. It feels amazing to know that i got lots of my babies around asia but it is scary as fuck to be contacted. I really hope none of them will turn and make fake rape charges!

obvious falseflag to make based swiss look degenerate. my guess is you're a roach.

So you impregnate women then leave them behind. Congrats you devolved into a nigger.

We dont have kids so the korean chick has a bigger stake then my wife. I dont want any kids witn her ever but im too long with her to break up! I cant even fall asleep without her next to me and we dont even have a rela sex life.
Since im providing a good life and money for my wife it would not be cheating to have sex with a girl i got pregant. Idk it sounds weids but its the truth

I hope they find you and demand child support and the kids ask for their student fund and inheritance. I also hope they contact your wife

Negro behaviour is degenerate and so is making mixed race babies.

you had sex with another woman even tho you`re married. thats basically cheating.
holt shit. how obstinate are you?

You marry first in your twenties and live in a sexless and childless relationship with a stressfull job and lets see how loyal a hungry dog really is!

At least if you indulge in extra marital sex don't knock them up, it's basically giving them a reason to destroy your life. Some men are stupid.

Get a divorce idiot or fuck with a condom and don't give them your email. You even suck at cheating.

Either stop LARPing, or if true neck yourself for breaking the sacred links of marriage.

Coniciwa!! Good times in rapongi and shibuia my man! J girls simply drink too much!

Mixed race babies are perfection. bringing two types of excrllent genes together. intelligence of white+athlecity of black= greater race . Obama is good at bring potus and basketball player. he is well liked by everybody

Block her ffs.

His kid will have the athleticity of a gook and the brain of his retarded Swiss father.

Is abortion legal in Korea ?

You have a women's brain. How can you make such flawed logic? You cheated your wife, got some foreigner girl pregnant, and now you're planning to cheat her again.

Face the facts, you are a manslut. Your wife should break up and fuck you up on divorce, and the korean rape your ass with alimony.

You seem to not be able to deal with my reality. Sex happens all the time. You think your chick is loyal? She probably isnt. Its as simple is that.

Sorry to get so defensive.

Not sure what to do. Should i meet her again? She said she wants to fly to Switzerland and visit. And its probably easy as fuck to find me.

Marry her and take responsibility.

Fug, misread the part about you being married already.

Go to Confession, and see if you can maybe adopt the child, if she is okay with that.

>thats basically cheating
>basically

He's not mixing, Swiss are Asians

>What should i do?
How about you stop shitposting on Sup Forums?

Divorce from your wife, because you breaked the vows.

Pay the child support for your mixed child.

Hang yourself for having a women's brain in a male's body.

Not really a fatherly person. Im bi and selfish as fuck, work hard, drink lots, mdma, coke and fuck strangers. Not really able to be a dad.

How about a no? He'll have a nice life, and no skydaddy will spank him after death for not catering to you stupid little cult, Christcuck.

Fry the rice, pay the price!
Just take a swiss army knife, unfold all 30+ tools, and shove it up your ass.

Thx russia!

Fuck of English teacher

Continuing relation with her is dangerous and needless for both of you. Just make her aware that you won't be there for her child in any way, and you aren't interested of tying your life with hers either.

>What should i do?
Nigger?

Russia with the good life advice.
Maybe he could also enjoy some krokodil while we're at it.

Someone tell his wife. Show her this post.

She really wants to fly to Switzerland. I gave her my name and email before i fucked her since i didnt expect anything at that point! Im pretty sure she could find me once she is here. She is pretty and sexy BUT low intelligence and shallow personality and i got no interest in spending time with her! Also way to used to my uglyer wife but we are on the same wavelength.

>Congrats you devolved into a nigger.
With the sexual revolution tournament mating is the norm and not pair bonding. Just look at what marriage is today, is that really better than one night stands?

Too bad there is 0% chance sure looks like your pic, OP, huh?

Literally a nigger

> I allways cum inside
There is your problem, if you are going to be an idiot face the consecuences

Uhh.. Do you know what alimony is? Do you mean child support?

Pretty close to it! Skinny and cute as fuck! But absolutely bluepilled and takes her opinions straight from tv and socialmedia! Just repeating what she is hearing! I tried to have a deep conversation in bed after sex and it was impossible! I just confused her and weirded her out she thought i was trying to bully her! I would die if i had to spend my life with her!

This.

Yes. Not very good in english, sorry. In my language they both are called the same way.

Europeans are truly the niggers of Asia. Shame that the race is doomed toward being Muslim, South American, and African.

Because having real sex with real woman is IMPOSSIBLE riteeee?

>im above average intelligent
Still you make avoidable mistakes like this one.

Why would you have sex with women? I'm straight but I exclusively fuck other white men.

This is a slide thread. This nigger posts this shit seldimly but he posts it consistently. For the past year and a half or so.

>Just take a swiss army knife, unfold all 30+ tools, and shove it up your ass.

this could work. good plan.

There is nothing wrong with procreating with East Asians. China is the future.

Force her to take tons of ibuprofen and vitamin C

Im addicted to cuming inside young petite asian chicks. Its impossible to stop! You would know if you tried!
Incredible powerfull feeling to know that my genes are around.

>thinks he is above average
>cum inside one night stand girls, and tell then the real name and ways to keep contact afterwards

Something doesn't sounds right.

One bro posted here a recepy for an ice tea that would abord it! Anyone has a screenshot?

The ice tea recepy was inducing the period! Can anyone pls post a screenshot!!

There is something wrong with acting like a nigger.

why did you tell her your real name or give her contact details? are you fucking stupid or something

Yes but OP is just roleplaying

>I make money so I can’t be a degenerate, even though I knocked up asian whores at airport bars and have a drinking and drug problem
What are you even talking about, man?

... i didnt expect any sex i gave up at that point and went for the friendzone... then i met her in the hostel kitchen and she was tipsy and horny and i fucked her.
Fucking bad luck...

Ok now disable your proxy Turk fag

He is a fat creep! Im only slightly over perfect weight but im a good guy im getting along with anyone and contribute to my local community, team of the rowing club, run for charity and pay taxes!

>when a Swiss embarrasses himself so much that even fucking Belgian and look down his nose at him.

Not even permanent Neutrality and save you from this burn

I don't hey how many assholes keep getting this bait

Also sage

Says the Brazilian! Hiv infested mud hole!

it's on plebbit
also tons of coffee