Why hate Muslims, user?

Just because some Muslims terrorized Europe and America, doesnt mean all Muslims are bad. just like how Vegas Shooter being white doesnt mean all whites are bad.
Even tho the Koran says to kill infidels. Muslims dont actually dont do that. Similarly, the Bible says to kill also. but Christians dont do that.
You`re worried Muslims are taking over? Who`s fault is it that destroyed Middle East? UK, France(Suez Crisis, Picot-sykes line, creation of Israel)
, US(Iran contra, training Osama,Iraq War, Afghan war )
You`re not doing justice by hating. You`re being a bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/economy-budget/336227-america-will-go-bankrupt-if-washington-conducts-business-as?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks naruto

Mein Gott. Just go to Aokigahara and end it pls

I dont hate anyone and have never said i do, i dont judge people on their religion or skin colour.
I only judge people on their actions and if they are a good person or not, but then again who am i to judge.

BRITAIN YES

>You`re being a bigot.
Better a live bigot than a martyr to your ego.

thank you for accepting Muslims, nordic man. you are a samaritan

Stop shitposting Dave.

Give me the sauce habibi

>doesnt mean all Muslims are bad
Muslims deny Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and therefore end in hell, because they are praying to a false prophet.
So by absolute moral definitions, they are all evil. Full stop.

Well, I am neither a samaritan nor accepting. Based on our current government (thank God) fewer than ever are getting a permit to stay.

>muh dead kike on a stick

I hope true Japanese people burn down your mosque after nailing its doors shut when you're in there praying for the wasteland demon.

>vegas shooter was totally white and not a giant obvious false flag

jews, buddhists, hindus, athiests,and catholics deny Jesus Christ too. whats the difference?

Reminder that shitposters like OP literally justify people like Breivik killing leftists.

didnt japanese people persecute christians long ago? now they are nicer to religious people. you should be more accepting despite differences in religion. you bigot

you should let refugees into your country

>Catholics deny Jesus Christ
2 NUKES
NOT ENOUGH

Jump off a roof.

They let in two.
Both enriched Japanese women.

Catholics don’t deny Jesus Christ. Take that back.

the reason why Protestant separate is because Catholics are corrupted af that they are considered fake christians.
like srsly. relying on pope to forgive sins. thats Jesus` job. you`re basically denying Jesus and his purpose

Read:

Japan did well in keep Muslim out of your country.

>destroyed Middle East
Not yet

seriously, you need immigrants to help your birthrate
import millions of refugees, now
otherwise you're a bigot not worth talking to

ACCEPT REFUGEES JAPAN !!! NOW !!!

Would you enjoy waito piggu acting disrespectfully on your land?
I sure as hell wouldn't.

Christ instituted Pope Saint Peter to build the Church. Christ himself created the tradition of popes.

We don't hate Muslims, we just don't want them flooding into our countries. I'd object to them just as much as I object to christian, polytheist and atheist Africans flooding into Europe.

Thats bullshit. Peter isnt a pope. hes a lowly disciple of Jesus. why are you venerating him like Jesus? Only Jesus can forgive sins. not peter. You`re brainwashed by that fake religion.

Half of the people on Sup Forums hating on muslims are just other muslims.
Muslim infighting is bigger than any external fighting: see middle east.

Fake Muslims are alright as long as they are working (like the corner shop paki who sells pork and alcohol, every Brit knows at least one).
Real Muslims are shit. They are always shit. It's a fact of life that if someone calls themselves Muslim and doesn't drink alcohol then they will be 100% shit with absolutely no saving them. The simple fact is that people who adhere to Islam are naturally fucked up in the same way that Poles think that Christianity is Judaism: Part 2.

Saint Peter was the first pope of the Holy Catholic Church. It’s a fact

They look down their noses at you while being in a country they don't belong in. They have no intentions of assimilating, they are a virus.

You wont believe it, but that's the case in Germany too, however the people not getting a permit aren't getting deported and just register themselves at the next asylum center under a new name, because a country wide fingerprint/dna database is racist.

Catholics do deny Christ. its true when they honor Mary, Peter and other saints more than Christ.
Papist think Pope can forgive sins. thats bullshit. only Jesus can do that.
They also believe that You had to pay money to get to heaven? thats also bulshit. only faith in Christ can get you to heaven

No one hates muslims you fuckwit, we hate islam because it's a disgusting backwards ideology.

Paddock was Antifa. Anti-whites. Beyond that, rapes have skyrocketed in Europe die to mass migration policies because they view their demographic victory and high birth rates as proof their Quran is inviolate.

You are delusional to mistake this facade as peace.

>No one hates muslims you fuckwit, we hate islam because it's a disgusting backwards ideology.
Actually I do hate some Muslims, specifically those who justify their mass rape of British children with the use of their religious texts. Those are prime oven material

They stink, they are ugly, they are arrogant, they steal, they leach on social services, they want to turn our country into their country, they want te destroy our culture, etc

Being white isn't an ideology, being a muslim is

Stupid strawman arguments. Why are you an islamoapologist in Japan? Japan has the strictest immigration policy and the first thing you do is start appologizing for Muzzies? You represent exactly why we need to keep this seditious conspiracy out of the West. Japan has close to zero attacks thanks to their beautiful and strict immigration policy. Even one muslim inside the borders is clearly one too many. They are all seditious conspirators of a totalitarian ideology. Every mosque should be boarded up. Every muslim exported to Niger.

The jews in the media that control the media are the ones trying to spread these lies that the muslims are taking over just to distract from what they are doing

Gr8 b8

>Similarly, the Bible says to kill also. but Christians dont do that.
Stories of violence in Bible are just that. Stories. They are not marching orders. If Christian was commanded to violently subjugation of unbelievers there would be no moslems.
All moslems support jihad and the ones that don't are the ones that add up to the "equivalent" excuse used by ignorant media of "moslems are killing more moslems than anyone else so really they aren't dangerous."
Those moslems who slaughter other moslems in addition to the unbelievers are slaughtering hypocrite moslems and apostate moslems.

But Jesus is a prophet in islam, so is Moses, Muslims just don't believe that Jesus is the son of god like Christians do, they believe he exists and was a prophet however.

A prophet in the sense of Elijah and to covert gullible Christian women when their raids and abductions bear no fruit.

>You`re worried Muslims are taking over? Who`s fault is it that destroyed Middle East?
Middle East was was a cesspool centuries before America was discovered by Columbus. Moslems we're slaughtering tribes like the Buddhist in Afghanistan and others in the name of Allah way before the declaration of Independence. Try harder Capt. Dunning-Kruger.

Narutokami San... You have dishonored you fucking family, fish cakes.

Read the parable again about the shrewd business man that forgave the debtors to his boss. Connect the dots. God had not other choice but to make work of broken people. Yet God had a plan and yes that plan involved founding a Church on St. Peter, giving Him the keys to Heaven and servants that could forgive sins on behalf of God Almighty. Be thankful, prods. That is a glorious and wonderful gift.

lol says the slant that isnt taking any... sigh I am surprised I haven't been raped by one yet in Cuckada

Whites slaughtered and are still slaughtering. But the tables will soon be turned

all muslims are retarded (because most of religious people are retarded, and whoever being smart and decent decides to believe in god, (s)he will never choose islam because that cult is even more obviously satanic than the rest of them - and I don't talk about luciferian version of satanism, because islam is the lowest form of destructive cult, and luciferians are creative, so it also shows that jewish god is actually satan, the evil god. When jesus, aka Lucifer, is the avatar of a true good=god)

Muzzies in US are Illegals and should be Arrested Immediately or Deported.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Any immigrant who is or has been a member of or affiliated with the Communist or any other totalitarian party (or subdivision or affiliate thereof), domestic or foreign, is inadmissible

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
US Code

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Source: Cornel Law, US Federal Law

Hezbollah is aiding the genocide of your fellow Mexicans via cartel violence, weapons sales, and illegal trafficking.

We hurt, your people will continue to suffer long after we're gone. Iran is freaking out as Christiantiy spreads throughout Iran. No doubr they view your men killing each other as a financial and ideological boon.

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/economy-budget/336227-america-will-go-bankrupt-if-washington-conducts-business-as?amp

The fact we have not utilized this provision escapes me. Where is the authority to enact this? And what degree can we rile the people into securing the representation to enact this?

The picture is more accurate of a muzzie cutting off her clitoris so she doesn't get acid thrown on her face. Shit ideology. Among the worst in the word.

Good question, sir. Post a petition on White House website? You could also ask for a Senate resolution, form a commitee with the House etc. Call local law enforcement. Inform them to get the ball rolling. The laws are already on the books. Just not being enforced.

Stating the obvious is necessary, apparently.

Because it's a pedo religion. Raping young boys and marrying girls as young as six.

>Muslim
>White
Why do people always feel compelled to equate being a member of the white race - a matter strictly of biology - with being muslim, a religious and philosophical doctrine which people choose to follow, can choose not to follow, and includes members of every race?

That's awfully ignorant of you.

Mohammed was pale white and had black slaves.
Read the Quran. It's all in there.

There's a reason why there's only a handful of real mosques in Japan.

Please fuck off.

we hate muslims because they're killing whites
if you had muslims killing asians anywhere in the world wouldn't you be mad? or is it more a nationalistic feeling like so long as they don't fuck with you?
sorry to say but you got such low crime rates how can you feel what we feel?
>muh 9/11

The most populus Muslim majority country is Indonesia. Race is irrelevant to Islam.

Muslims need to stay in their countries. The end.

>Muslims dont actually dont do that.
>Double negative

So they do?

And no, plenty of Muslims kill non-believers, they do this all the time, and it has been the modus operandi by which their faith has spread.

>Bible says to kill also.

The Bible says to do so in retaliation, and this is historically consistent with Christian's behaviours.

>You`re worried Muslims are taking over?

Any sane person should be. It's not uncommon for a supermajority in Western countries to want to impose Sharia Law.

Do you want your LGBTQABCD1488901 rights? Freedom of speech? For your religious monuments to remain standing?

Tbh, terrorism is just the cherry on the cake when it comes to the problems associated with Muslims. It's almost like being flipped off after being mugged.

*Christians' behaviours

Also Islam is an entire way of life, and encompasses both religion, society, and politics.

There's virtually no way to assimilate Muslims.

I don't HATE Muslims, but I have a problem with the fact that their religion tells them to kill Christians, and anyone else who is a "non believer" and don't try and tell me that it doesn't. I've read the Koran. The only diff. between a muslim and radicalized muslim, is the radicalized ones are willing to DIE themselves in order to carry out jihad. So, just stay in your own country. American women don't want to wear hijabs, and be raped for wearing skirts.

Only for land n independance...otherwise tribalism

>There's virtually no way to assimilate Muslims.
Converting them to Christianity is the only way.

Well, then they're not Muslims, now are they?

I still believe that their genetic impulses would override that however.

Surely Islamic faith alone cannot be responsible for the lack of sexual restraint seen by the flood of Muslim immigrants into Europe.

I honestly doubt, for example, that it would be hard to assimilate Albanian Muslims, simply because they are fundamentally European.

Muslims get ASSimilated in prisons all the time m8

You say this only because you're in Japan.
Your government literally has every Muslim in your country under observation.

there is a very good reason why so many Muslim countries are in the third world, it's called Islam

>Even tho the Koran says to kill infidels. Muslims don't actually don't do that

So where pray tell are the Christians in Muslim countries?

A non Muslim will never be treated as an equal in a Muslim country

user hates Islam. We don't need a good reason for it, we don't have a good reason for it

Oy vey, you're right japbro.
I'm going to marry my sister to a Muslim right now.

dude they think they're going to get 72 virgins after they die if they behave well
sexual impulse is literally the only reason why they obey to allah

Just because some Muslims terrorized Europe and America, doesnt mean all Muslims are bad. just like how Vegas Shooter being white doesnt mean all whites are bad.

>White rampage: Single person shoots 20-70 people on average, most injured but alive

>Muslim rampage: Group with bombs, 200 exploded, most dead with intestines blown everywhere.

Its not some Muslims. Its literally all. If a Muslim does not believe members of other religions should be killed, they are a bad Muslim. They are about as Muslim as the Christian that only goes to church on Easter and Christmas.

It is a deep rooted part of their religion. Their religion even allows lying. One can lie if it is to support their religion or further it.

The proudest I ever was of my country was when a reality show about real Muslims was canceled. Because it had such a small number of viewers all advertisers pulled out.

>Who was killed for angering kike religious leaders and threatening their money.

He angered them because he was Jewish and had a right to be heard but was the type who would not have picked up a penny laying in the street.

You are a fool for not following the man who pissed off and threatend the Jews in power in his time more than you could ever hope to.

quran doesnt say to kill infidels you fascist dolt. dont you have a worksheet to be making for your middle school, michael orville "sensei" ? ??

sooner or later we will clean house

i advise you to leave europe before that happens

Lol that pic.

Gonna need the sauce on that OP image you stupid English teacher.

They are lead poisoned tier humans.

The source was already posted you fucking degenerate retard, end your life.

I can't respect or like Muslims because they don't even like themselves.

Look at their own countries. They have been wallowing in shit for a thousand years. Killing each daily. The west is the only reason they have anything remotely modern - we buy their fucking oil. If we were smart we would have killed them off and just took their oil away.

>It is a deep rooted part of their religion. Their religion even allows lying. One can lie if it is to support their religion or further it.
Islam is is the opposite of God's ten commandments and satanistic in its nature.

Very underrated post

this guy knows what's up

Islam has no peaceful borders.

B A S E D Jap.

>catholics
You're just screwing with us right?
>they are considered fake christians
By who? Are we considered fake by christians whose churches were founded centuries upon centuries after the time of Christ?
>relying on pope to forgive sins
How about you actually learn about this subject before you start coming out with such stupid statements?

Exile male Muslims until the male to female ratio is 30-70. It will be a lot easier.

Your considered a tolerable heresy by Orthodox and Miaphasite Christians, ye.

So progressive, so tolerant.

Dont be racist. Refugees welcome. Bridges not walls. Id rather be run over by a terrorist than be a racist. Love not hate. If we kill terrorist they win.

They love to play holier-than-thou, but chastity is just a facade as muslims are the worst perverts you'll meet.