>different eyes
>different nose
>different shape of head
Shilling, you are doing it wrong.

>2nd meme flag
>AnCap
>Mr. Feingold
2nd sage

Can someone who isn't an America explain to me why Greeks are considered white?

That's exactly the point you idiot

show flag fag

argue without relying on the other party's flag

>ITT collectivists getting triggered

Lmao

Because without us the number of actual white people is miniscule and you will easily be destroyed by the non-whites

Sorry that constructing the ROMAN FUCKING EMPIRE and then centuries later putting Mussolini into power wasn't good enough for a bunch of neckbeards on Sup Forums

because they built societies and cultures

if we're truly nigger tier now, at least we're the best among them

Why are Jews considered human?

Cause they are indo european you fucking mutt. White means indo-european.

Sup Forums: where a nation's skin colour matters more than their achievements.

Because they're. Everybody who's creative enough may be considered white. Whether they're japanese or zaha hadid.

We’re too smart to be white.

Statistics.

All the memes aside. If historical greeks and italians are not considered white, i have no interest in being white.
As far as the discussion of "they were white they are not white anymore" thats something a little bit different.
People with completely pure bloodline that can be traced more than a 100 years back of strict interbreeding within the genetic group are incredibly rare and above 1000 years there are probably less than 20 of them and there are theories that 13 of them practice a disgustingly rigorous type of eugenics and child torture.
So before these retarded discussions are started, maybe we can make them less retarded by clearly defining what is considered "white" and stop branding races by color and rather by their scientific identification which includes much much more.
As much as we make fun of the 1/16 chereoke or whatever the hell native niggers say nowdays, they are correct. They indeed are 1/x native and no matter what their bloodline is not pure when it comes to its history. And as such no child they have will be pure blooded in the true sense.

Because they are, retard

To add. Even when hitler was alive, which is where id imagine this discussion is coming from, not even then were germans pure blooded natives of the land that first inhabited it. So whats the margin of error? How do you measure it?

It's funny the divide between Italians of different regions is so apparent and visible. I've seen shitskin looking """italians""" and then absolutely gorgeous green eyed bronze skinned goddesses and gods too that were Italian.
>inb4 56% plz no bully just observing

Sage this divide and coquer shit.

because

Show your flag fucking jew

How about you suck my dick?

because, white = European phenotype

t. Terroni

t. Southern Italian with shitskin eye color

So I take it as a yes or as a no? Explain yourself.

MM because they tend to share the same religion and value system... they are just tanned.

They look nothing alike?

There goes 80% of all white accomplishments

Mediterranean people are just the outcome of white beta cucks that have been raped by Muslims.

1 post by this ID
EU flag

indonesian shitskin in holland

they are white, just a bit tanned that's all... those that go abroad in less sunny countries are whiter and some can be pale too

I have mediterranean phenotype, AMA!
Ask a black man anything you need

European* fuck off indo

1) The cradle of european civilization was south mediterranean europa. That's were all the bases of modern civilization were created.

2) Mediterraneans were exposed and interbred with germanics over time.

3) EVEN if it's true that there are genetics differences. They are a lot closer compared to other groups like asians or niggers (niggers are basically other species).

Italian white blue eyes pale skin reporting in.
Dunno how many others years of immigration we can resist. Pray.

Because they come from the same stock as the rest of Europe, have a similar culture and are literally in Europe

Just because some have been muddied after failed defenses doesn't mean they aren't still white.

White is a social construct, European is not.

All of the peoples of Europe are brothers and sisters, except Slavs.

The answer is literally "jews"
also half of italy is white and half is tan niggers

trashiest shit couple ever.

>muh pink hair
>muh fashion haul
>muh tattoos
>muh money
>muh dumb idiotic memes
>muh pseudo relationship with muh audience
>muh stupid pugs who still shit and piss in the house cause they're too retarded to hold it back

>meme flag

>trashiest shit couple ever.
they're the same race faggot.

I know a lot of Southern Italians with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Also there is zero genetic data to suggest that Sub Saharan Africans left a genetic trace in Southern Italy, or Southern Europe in general.

Slavs, meds, and hispanics are all varying levels of white, this is a well known fact. Really the only true nonwhites are subsaharan africans and abos

Okay waifus and gentlemen, type SAGE in the option field if replying to these Dirty Jewish divide & conquer threads. Jewish tactics is always to play both sides of brother wars. "No more," I say.

because a lot of people are retarded and don't know basic history, like how each of those nations spent centuries under occupation by niggers.

Why is fair and light brown / tanned skin considered "white" by colour-blinded autists who've nothing but their immaterial skin colour to justify their inutile existences and stave of an her0ing in their hick mothers' bath tubs...?

Italians are NOT white.

Sven, you can't even tell apart a native swede and a fucking nigger from Somalia, we don,t take shit from you.

/Thread

We are not, we are jewish

I know some jews with straight hair, but that doesn't mean they're not kikes.

Honestly I don't give a fuck. As an Italian I get to be Jewish about being white. I play both sides of the fence. Although I don't think I ever have . . I could if I wanted to. In reality I'm just an observer. I identify as white for whatever that's worth. White is just an American thing anyway. It's just a way to set yourself apart from nigs. Saying I'm white is saying I'm not a nigger. Also, I may be alone in this place but back when I was growing up and nig culture was creeping into whites more and more we had a saying. Not every niggers black, and not every blacks a nigger.

They are?
Since when?

They are?
Since when?

because after 100 years in America they are practically indistinguishable from the other European races.

The same is not true for say Africans for example.

Nobody in Europe is considered anything but their ethnicity or nationality.
The term "White" is only relevant in america and we should let them have these retarded skintone discussion.
Europe should really be above that nonsense.

such diversity!