Why does race matter to this board so much?

Why does race matter to this board so much?

I never understood the human preoccupation with skin color and nitpicking at facial features to determine a genetic root.

Literally how does this impact your lives individually, and how can you have pride in something you never had any control over?

Your race is not an accomplishment. It's just your birthright.

You could have easily been born differently than what you are, but Sup Forums is less about politics and more about autistic screeching into the internet about your race and the superiority it somehow brings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0020715212451987
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-1705-1_12
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272515612403
necsi.edu/research/social/syria/syria.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/249
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001392
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1400074X
jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
scirp.org/reference/ReferencesPapers.aspx?ReferenceID=1251240
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912005569
nber.org/papers/w21079
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/wps/WP201530.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/School-Choice-Universal-Vouchers-and-Native-Flight-from-Local-Schools.pdf
americanthinker.com/articles/2005/12/the_new_separate_but_equal.html
usnews.com/opinion/knowledge-bank/articles/2016-01-08/the-academic-benefit-of-reducing-school-segregation-may-be-overblown
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807
nytimes.com/2016/01/06/business/economy/racial-identity-and-its-hostilities-return-to-american-politics.html?_r=1
hbr.org/2016/01/diversity-policies-dont-help-women-or-minorities-and-they-make-white-men-feel-threatened
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jora.12248/abstract
academia.edu/3479330/Does_Ethnic_Diversity_Have_a_Negative_Effect_on_Attitudes_towards_the_Community_A_Longitudinal_Analysis_of_the_Causal_Claims_within_the_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Cohesion_Debate
archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.fi/2016/02/internal-dissension-cited-as-reason-for.html
freebeacon.com/culture/volunteer-participation-hits-record-low/
psychologytoday.com/blog/is-where-you-belong/201603/can-potluck-make-you-not-want-move
medicalxpress.com/news/2016-02-desire-like-minded-hard-wired.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you deny the different culture between races? Whites for example like to better society, niggers like shooting people and drinking 40oz's

There are those people here...but there are also those of us who do no subscribe to that debate...which is exactly what is so beautiful about it. It's an open and free forum for people to debate stuff like this without being called a Nazi, instead attacking the idea itself. Feefees need not apply.

Because Europeans created the greatest societies known to mankind and non-whites are trying their to take over our inherited societies and bring them down to their nigger levels

what do they do for example in australia thogh?

That's a bit of a stereotype, though.

I've seen plenty of wiggers in my life drinking 40's, hanging around niggers and doing nothing productive with their lives.

Plenty of white rapists, serial killers, and degenerates out there to say that all white people like to better society.

Humans are garbage in literally every culture. I hate people because they're people, not because of their specific cultural inclination to be sacks of garbage.

Our worse may be no better than there worse but our best are certainly better than their best.

I respect the freedom aspect of the forum, but I don't understand the actual reasoning. Why the obsession?

if you think race is limited to skin color and facial features you're a fucking retard. Everything from IQ, testosterone , time preference, egg twin pairing, impulsivity, aggression to neurological predispositions to different behaviours is directed by genetic factors.

human races are as different as dog breeds are different. Skin color/facial structure is just the most apparent visual indicator of genetic heritage.

Make sense?

Theres bell curves and averages, the average German or Brit is a decent person but the average person from Mali or Algeria shouldn't be in Europe or any western white country

youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

Not all races are created Equal.

For instance, blacks in America have an average IQ of 85 and blacks in Africa have an Average IQ of 70. This doesn't get much higher when adopted by white parents either. It's a genetic predisposition, it also makes them more aggressive and have less impulse control.

Black men, despite making up only 6% of the US population commit almost 50% of the violent crime.

Blacks are feral animals with the temperaments of preening gorillas.

Their are other differences between other races as well, but I used blacks because they are the most extreme example of sub-humanity.

The bottom line is, despite their being a bell-curve in all races (meaning that their are smart blacks and dumb whites) on the macro level blacks and Hispanics are far less intelligent than whites so allowing them to replace whites as the racial majority is bad news for our nations health and competitiveness.

Couple that with the fact that their is an active push by Jewish Zionists in our government/media to replace whites in our own countries with said lower-IQ minorities so they can more effectively rule over us, and you have the extreme racism present on Sup Forums.

race is just a social construct. we live in an age where martin luther king junior's dream is a reality. we do not judge people by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. it just so happens that the people that are fucking up europe and the usa have skin the color of shit.

RACE DOES NOT MATTER EXACTLY MY POINT OP THAT IS WHY I CARE LESS ABOUT JEWS THEYRE RELIGION AND TRADITIONS OR IF THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEN WITCH DID NOT

SO SAY WITH ME FUCK THE JEWS FUCK RACE

Watch out lads, we’ve got a nihilist.

Race isn't only skin deep. Black people aren't white people with dark skin. How long until people realize this?

Niggers act the same everywhere they go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)

idk

There are some studies that, atleast on the surface seem to lend a little credence to the idea that different races may have slightly different IQ averages.
That's about as far as I'm going though...because true or not...I'm not going there. They're averages...and I think its dangerous to start applying aggregate data to individuals.

I never said I thought race was limited to skin and facial features. Learn some basic reading comprehension before you go around calling people retarded.

Genetics are unpredictable. You can't possibly tell how a person is going to develop based on race alone. There's a factor in genetics that defies itself.

Dogs are a great example of people attempting to play with nature by controlling breeding. Dogs that are mixed with different dogs to produce a desired breed tend to be diseased and deformed. Genetics are too complex to paint such a black and white picture.

yes because you're a racially ambiguous kekistani faggot who watches sargon of akkad and thinks using the word SJW is edgy

fuck off

>not because of their specific cultural inclination to be sacks of garbage.
white trash neighbourhoods are less violent and lower crime than middle class black neighbourhoods

Different races have different genetic potential. Culture is only a superficial factor, while it does make a difference the genetic pool underneath determines the ultimate outcome.

Finland isn't better than somalia because of """"""""""culture"""""""""", it's better because they're genetic shit and we're not. "Culture" just means the behaviour done by a group at a certain time. When you put 1000 english people or 1000 french people in a place, whatever way they act is now english and french culture. Culture is just a behavioral expression of a genetic pool that is subject to some random influences.

>You can't possibly tell how a person is going to develop based on race alone
But you can predict it pretty well.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com

>"yes, genetics do determine everything but genes are complicated and stuff so let's just ignore all of it and pretend it doesn't exist"
what?

What movie is this from? That chap looks familiar, like the guy that plays Cassidy on Preacher.

Nice ad hominem...but no...no I will not fuck off. You have a problem with that? I don't care.

That's exactly my point. On an individual level, the percentages and statistics become bullshit, and human development is less dependant on genes, and more dependant on environmental factors that more often than not are manipulated by other human beings already living on the planet.

genetics is cancer , if you had gene therapy next generation would had the cancer gene removed..

you are just ignorant as the rest of the planet, and cant understand that this is not your natural state as species

>I never understood the human preoccupation with skin color and nitpicking at facial features to determine a genetic root.
How many "dark skin is ugly" threads have you seen? Niggers and shitskins are hated for their actions, not their looks.

Why are you so superficial?

>Genetics are unpredictable

No they are not, different breeds of dogs are known for being more intelligent than others on average, and this is because they were selectively breed to have those traits. Mother nature does something simillar when different groups of people migrate to different climates/ecosystems.

In colder climates it takes intelligence/creativity/impulse control to survive the winters and feed yourself.

In hotter climates intelligence is not as ruthlessly selected for, as such it's a well known fact that people who live in hotter climates typically have lower Average IQs than those who live/evolved colder ones.

Mother nature/natural selection breeds men much in the same way men breed dogs.

>absolute bs you just made up on the spot

Is pretty well enough when we're talking about the future of humanity?

If the next Albert Einstein is an Indian from some dirt poor village somewhere, is anyone really going to give a fuck after the nest paradigm shift occurs?

>Your race is not an accomplishment. It's just your birthright.

im pretty sure its an unfortunate liability

Misfits

Here is the thing, OP. For most of my life, I actually didn't care about race one bit. I didn't have "pride" in my race per se, and I knew I had no control over it.
But the thing is, I steadily came to realize that other people do, particularly people of other races. And as part of their preoccupation with race--both their own and the race of those around them--they tended guide their actions based on what they believed would help their race. On every issue from who they voted for to who they chose to live near, they always had an eye towards their larger racial or ethnic group.
Whether or not this is the optimal or moral situation--that people of a particular race should have greater loyalty to their own race than others--isn't actually all the relevant for present purposes. Because I came to realize entering a game a free-for-all, in which many of the other players had nonetheless formed de-facto teams, was a losing proposition. This is particular true when not just many, but in fact most, of the other players have such arrangements.
I realized that I found myself in a situation where my racial group, which already makes up one of the smaller groups on earth, would within two decades become a minority in my country. The same has or is likely to happen to other countries that people of my race live in. Here in the US, whites have tried tirelessly since the end of the Civil Rights Era to implement the “colorblind” society, and they have abandoned their broader racial identity. They did so expecting that other racial groups would as well. It suffices to say that after 60 years, other groups have not reciprocated. Rather than waiting around for that to happen, as my racial group becomes minorities in the small number of countries where they once retained a majority, the choice is clear to me. Join up, or be wiped out.

>That's exactly my point. On an individual level, the percentages and statistics become bullshit

Partially true, but on a macro level when you are taking into account the well being of an entire society of people where the majority of a given population averages out, it becomes important to measure things like IQ/crime rates ex.

See my previous post:

all of your milquetoast centrist pesuds on youtube are unoriginal and afraid of telling the truth.

It's easier to make video #5593 about SJWs than to say something that actually rocks the boat. There's a lot more zombified centrists like you.

This board is half Jewish that is why. Have you met any Jews? Do you think they don't care about what they are and bloodlines?

>On an individual level, the percentages and statistics become bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yes if we take 10000 individuals from somalia then statistics don't apply to them anymore

fucking genius logic right here bois

The Jews do control the media by the way, that is an objective truth.

Jews are human filth, though.

They're the pioneers of degeneracy, but they're white and usually come from generations of wealth, so it's cool to let them pit humanity against itself.

genetics could be manipulated

but guess what retard humans like yourself have been passing genes like they have great existence , for example the kings in europe
families of incest to pass by they're tier genes of the royal family

i think you know 0% about genetics or dna

that is why cancer and aids are still never cured in plain 2017

pathetic same as your existence under the rule of the society of humans that believe in jesus and the virgin mary

you sure you want to breed the genetics of a christ cuck?

What race are you OP?

because race is not just skin-deep

intelligence, creativity and emphaty all have relevant enough genetic roots and variation between races and it's only logical you would want those characteristics as much and as prevalent as possible in your nation.

Thanks dutchbro, you summed it up for me as well.
I'd like to add, race mattered to me the moment race became an issue. Which was when multiculturalism as a policy was enforced onto Australia. Today in Aus, the first time in history, our leading group of immigrants are of Asian origin. As of now, we accept 200,000 permanent immigrants a year as well as 600,000 temporary immigrants.

I would have no problem with this, if it wasn't an enforced policy which comes at the cost of our own culture and history which has been the way ever since the creation of our state. The cost of our own people is whats at stake which makes me this way.

>If the next Albert Einstein is an Indian from some dirt poor village somewhere, is anyone really going to give a fuck
Not really, but that's also assuming that the next Albert Einstein is going to be Indian. A mans merits can beat everything else, but his genetics will tie him up like a dog and fight him. If he can go beyond that, then good on him... but that doesn't account for the others not like him

>Why does race matter to liberals so much?

And what is the truth? That white people are superior in intellect and therefore only white people should be allowed to live in the west?
Hate to break it to you bud...but the aggregate data points to east asians having the highest IQs on average...so if you want to go there you'd better be ready to up sticks and fuck off to Somalia because the Chinese need the living space and by your own data...they're superior to you.

>Why does race matter to this board so much?
For the same reason it matters to every fucking human being now and throughout history. Also, because a significant proportion of human beings in Western countries deny reality and thus are an existential threat to a significant number of Sup Forums anons.
>I never understood the human preoccupation with skin color and nitpicking at facial features to determine a genetic root.
Are you similarly puzzled by the fact that animal sub species who can produce fertile offspring are frequently inherently hostile to each other?
>Literally how does this impact your lives individually
My country and continent is literally being invaded by mass raping, suicide bombing, welfare leeching, hostile low IQ pedophile worshippers and super low-IQ subsaharans. The establishment elite in my own country is actively trying to replace me and mine.
>how can you have pride in something you never had any control over?
I know it's LITERALLY retarded to feel any pride regarding your parents/grandparents/siblings etc.
>Your race is not an accomplishment. It's just your birthright.
Wut?
>You could have easily been born differently than what you are
No that is literally impossible. I am what I am because I was born as I am - If I'd been "born differently" I'd be a completely different fucking being.

>Culture is just a behavioral expression of a genetic pool that is subject to some random influences.

do you have any sources to back that up?

Spanish roots. (Spain)

whites built america and are productive

There is no logical reason for 3rd world immigration into white countries. Any argument that you have in favor of it can be responded with "no, it's in my power not to have immigration therefore I won't have it"

It's not possible to have been born something different unless you believe in separation between genetics and mind.

quit trying to samepost every fucking night about yourself, jew
yes it's a good movie but your post is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

>Literally how does this impact your lives individually
doesn't feel good feeling foreign in your own country and while we have increased crime and other problems with them what I worry about is the future where we become a minority in our land and lose the democratic power to do anything about it. Ethnic conflict and genocide is not uncommon.

>Le misanthrope member
hehe totally man, PICKLE RICK XDDD

And east asians often contribute more and are more productive than specific individual white people are. If people want to go down that rabbit hole then the whites had better get out and give the west to the east.

>Finland isn't better than somalia because of """"""""""culture"""""""""", it's better because they're genetic shit and we're not.

also, if that's true, doesn't that make china the de facto winner?

I do. I believe the mind is a completely different thing.

This would explain why I'm reluctant to believe that genetics dictate everything about a person. You don't know someone based on what you know about their culture. You don't know what they're thinking, how they're thinking, or what direction their lives will take.

Except Europe and the west were built by white people for white people. The Chinese don't deserve Australia because they cheat on exams in their shithole country, the same way africans don't deserve to be in Europe because they take a shitty raft across the Mediterranean

No, we don't. I can already tell you are a retarded Canadian gook behind that flag.

The solution to your problem is simple. A big sign that reads no asians allowed in all caps right at the border. No need to thank me for that genius idea.

once again more slowly because you are retarded
whites built america. its ours
whites are productive to society
niggers and beans are not
niggers and beans hold no claim or right to exist in our society and they do not contribute to it. instead they are a drain - both socially and financially
do you understand now why they must go?

You can make good predictions on the whole.

Except they're better than you. The aggregate data points to it...so make way because no matter your actual level of intellect you're just a dipshit whitey.

finally someone not cucked fucking gets it! DING DING we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth is, that we tried to be a meritocracy for decades, but the other races want to look out for themselves first. As long as other races have no interest in a colorblind society, we shouldn't either.

Also you are Wrong. JEWS have the highest average IQ.
Man, you centrists really aren't educated beyond some youtube vidyas

America is literally global cancer, and you're proud of it?

Alright then. I was born in the US and even I can acknowledge it's shit.

Tumblr centrist cuckhold, the post.

Old copypasta.

Show your flag

This show was pretty good until Nathan (?) left. Haven't watched it in many years though.

They have no right to my land and my ancestral homeland you stupid faggot. I'm 100% Polish, first generation America. Tell me why chinks deserve to take polish land and it shouldn't belong to ethnic poles? Because they're smarter by a few IQ points? I'm taller, stronger, have more testosterone, and have a much bigger cock, does that matter to you?

JEWS aren't a race. That's like saying that people who run every day have the highest average IQ...it's all well and good but it's not relevent to the discussion at hand.

>And what is the truth? That white people are superior in intellect
this is the dumb strawman you and your ilk like to throw around.
No, white people are not of "superior intellect" , this is the caricature that you use to avoid addressing any of the real issues.
> therefore only white people should be allowed to live in the west?
yes. but this is not because of intellect.
East asians objectively have higher IQ's than us. That doesn't mean I want 1 million chinese people to come to Finland. Race isn't just IQ worship, let go of your autistic caricatures for a second and think clearly.

>meme flag
>hasn't lurked the fuck moar

Jesus Christ this place is overrun with newfaggotry lately.

They like to Blame groups of people instead of themselves. Ignoring social context and constructs.

>Jews aren't a race
Show your flag

Literally who cares what you sage, you neckbeard faggot lowlife?

Actually getting some good replies here.

Racial diversity destroys social capital, destroys societal trust, causes ethnic conflict, racial tension, and yes, in most cases lowers the quality of the demographics

Blacks are often taller, stronger, have more testosterone and a much bigger cock than whites...so if that's your measuring stick...you lose aswell. Eitherway...make way for the Chinese/African homeland...because they're better than you.

>what is culture

Also, blacks and arabs are ugly.

Jews are an ethnicity. And if they weren't, why do they, as a group, have a higher IQ, which is mostly inherited, than the whites?

>and a much bigger cock
You must know from personal experience

So then if IQ doesn't matter and it's simply about culture then why even bother to bring it up? What difference does it make?

– Social trust is negatively affected by ethnic diversity, case study in Denmark from 1979 to the present.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

– Ethnic homogeneity and Protestant traditions positively impact individual and societal levels of social trust.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

– “In longitudinal perspective, [across European regions], an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust.”
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

– Immigration undermines the moral imperative of those who most favor welfare benefits for the neediest.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0020715212451987

– The negative effect of community diversity on social cohesion is likely causal.
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on

– In Switzerland, social peace between diverse factions isn’t maintained by integrated coexistence, but rather by strong topographic and political borders that separate groups and allow them autonomy.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

– “Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by both physical and political boundaries.”
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-1705-1_12

– Diversity hinders between-group cooperation at both the one-on-one and group levels.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272515612403

– The best chance for peace in Syria is better borders (intrastate or through the creation of new states) “suited to current geocultural regions”, and tribal autonomy.
necsi.edu/research/social/syria/syria.pdf

– Using data from US states, study finds a negative relationship between ethnic polarization and trust.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract

– Diversity is associated with more White support for nationalist parties, except at the local level where large immigrant populations cut into vote totals for nationalist parties.
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/249

– In Australia, ethnic diversity lowers social cohesion and increases “hunkering”, providing support for Putnam’s thesis finding the same results in the US.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract

OK but they're not my race/ethnicity. I'm not asking to go to china or Africa and replace the natives. I want to be left alone and live amongst my people. Please just kill yourself because this is clearly over your intellectual level

Everyone does that. It's human nature. Difference here is, there is data to verify the statement.

are jews classified as white?

small dick complex

– After controlling for a self-selection bias, study finds that ethnic diversity in English schools reduces trust in same-age people and does not make White British students more inclusive in their attitudes towards immigrants.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001392

– In Germany, residential diversity reduces natives’ trust in neighbors, while it also reduces immigrants’ trust but through a different pathway.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1400074X

– Increasing social pluralism (diversity) is correlated with increased chance of collective violence.
jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

– “[E]thnic heterogeneity [diversity] explains 55% of the variation in the scale of ethnic conflicts, and the results of regression analysis disclose that the same relationship more or less applies to all 187 countries. … [E]thnic nepotism is the common cross-cultural background factor which supports the persistence of ethnic conflicts in the world as long as there are ethnically divided societies.”
scirp.org/reference/ReferencesPapers.aspx?ReferenceID=1251240

– Genetic Similarity Theory (GST) could help explain why diverse groups in close proximity increases ethnic conflict and ethnic nepotism.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912005569

– Genetic diversity has contributed significantly to frequency of ethnic civil conflict, intensity of social unrest, growth of unshared policy preferences, and economic inequality over the last half-century.
nber.org/papers/w21079

– Using social science data and computer modeling, researchers found that policies that attempt to create neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive are “a lost cause”.
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/

itt lurklet nufaggotry that doesnt know when its being trolled and frogged upon

If I act like a wolf because I think it's cool it doesn't mean that I naturally have the same genetic and intellectual abilities of a wolf.

– The numbers and the genetic distance matter. Minority groups that get above a certain critical mass, and that are culturally distant from the majority culture, begin to self-segregate from the majority, moving society toward division and away from cooperation.
ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/wps/WP201530.pdf

– Using data from Copenhagen school registers, researchers found that native Danes opt out of public schools when the immigrant population concentration hits 35% or more.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/School-Choice-Universal-Vouchers-and-Native-Flight-from-Local-Schools.pdf

– In the most liberal region in the US, San Francisco and surrounding suburbs, White parents are pulling their kids out of public schools that are becoming increasingly asian.
americanthinker.com/articles/2005/12/the_new_separate_but_equal.html

– School integration (forced proximate Diversity) will not close race achievement gaps.
usnews.com/opinion/knowledge-bank/articles/2016-01-08/the-academic-benefit-of-reducing-school-segregation-may-be-overblown

– Exclusionary dating is a natural consequence of racial diversity.
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807

– As diversity increases, politics becomes more tribalistic.
nytimes.com/2016/01/06/business/economy/racial-identity-and-its-hostilities-return-to-american-politics.html?_r=1

– Company diversity policies don’t help minorities or women, and they psychologically discriminate against White men.
hbr.org/2016/01/diversity-policies-dont-help-women-or-minorities-and-they-make-white-men-feel-threatened

That's why you're leaving for Somalia...because your presence in the new Finnish homeland of the superior chinese destroys social capital, destroys societal trust, causes ethnic conflict, racial tension and yes, in most cases lowers the quality of the demographics.

Because it's a good way to slide important info.

– Greater classroom and neighborhood diversity is linked to stronger tendencies to choose same-ethnic rather than cross-ethnic friends.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jora.12248/abstract

– A longitudinal test of the impact of diversity finds that it makes existing residents feel unhappier and more socially isolated.
academia.edu/3479330/Does_Ethnic_Diversity_Have_a_Negative_Effect_on_Attitudes_towards_the_Community_A_Longitudinal_Analysis_of_the_Causal_Claims_within_the_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Cohesion_Debate

– Internal dissension stoked by ethnic, social, political, and religious diversity, rather than environmental degradation, caused the collapse of the urbanized Cahokia Indian Tribe.
archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.fi/2016/02/internal-dissension-cited-as-reason-for.html

– The volunteer participation rate in America hit a record low last year, declining 0.4% from the previous year, and has been declining since 2005. Not coincidentally, the racial composition of America has become more fragmented during the same time.
freebeacon.com/culture/volunteer-participation-hits-record-low/

– A sense of social cohesion with the people who live around us is as happiness-inducing as love for the place itself.
psychologytoday.com/blog/is-where-you-belong/201603/can-potluck-make-you-not-want-move

– Our desire for ‘like-minded others’ is hard-wired.
medicalxpress.com/news/2016-02-desire-like-minded-hard-wired.html