CBTS Episode 82: The happenings are continuing to happen

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → → → → → → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #21 - #40 → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #41 - #60 → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #61 - #70 → → → → → → → → → →

#74: → → → → → → → → → → →
#75: → → → → → → → → → → →
#76: → → → → → → → → → → →
#77: → → →
#78: → → →
#79: →
#80: →
#81: →

CBTS Meme Team: → → →
Social media: prefer #TheStorm / other top results from strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

financialservices.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hhrg-114-ba09-wstate-mdubowitz-20160908.pdf
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/iron-dome-missile-defense-system
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Basel?
Who owns Basel?
Who operates Basel?
Is Basel part of Switzerland?

The Bank for International Settlements is based in Basel. And yes, it's part of Switzerland. The BIS is basically the world bank, where the rules of the game are decided.

SANKS FOR THE FRESH BAREDS OP!!!

My pleasure, user.

Checked.

Okay folks, Dennis Rodman.
His old man was ex AF and settled in the Philippines.
Philander Rodman supposedly has mid double digit number of kids (claims about half of what is reported).

Makes me think he is a link, we'll need to check him, or kids against knowns.

I've said this a couple of times. The "rod and ring" is Mesopotamia/Iraq.
The gorging star is Israel.
I think they are almost all places.

It's a city and I was born in it. While we're at ridiculous theories being thrown around and some of them actually coming true, is there some massive conspiracy I'm not aware of built around keeping the secret that there never were 'real' Swiss and all the 'Swiss' are actually kikes? Because these mountain jews all seem to have an extreme loyalty to the israeli regime and if the Rothchilds being Jewish is mentioned, they seem to see that as some kind of accomplishment.

Is all of Basel Switzerland?

Cash Payments to Iran:

financialservices.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hhrg-114-ba09-wstate-mdubowitz-20160908.pdf

Cash was not necessary, could have wired the money!
Fake Hostages?

The Last President by Ingersoll Lockwood.
The final page.

MB has SA oil money as leverage to infiltrate and collude with international superpowers. They use child sex trafficking as extortion for their pawns. This is all part of their Jihad. This is what 21st century warfare looks like.

SAUDI ARABIAN COUP HAPPENING LADS
JUST AFTER THE 40 BILLION ARMS DEAL TOO

ROCK THE CASBAH
ROCK THE CASBAH

(possibly Syria)

>2016

I think we need a performance boost with some ethical hackers doing some research for us - we can only go so far with new stuff when most people are answering the newer questions. Also need group co-operation (i.e. jewgle docs or something similar) so we can gradually answer every question and connect the dots as a thread.

PRAY and channel our autism to this archive. Dont be distracted by other threads - the shills will be trying their hardest to stop us from our research. Stay focused.

Also, if you can't research or meme to help us, just PRAY or post some comfy stuff. give us some thread themes to focus with.

ya dennis nogman is a wierd element. how the hell does he relate to the IRS and Nork????

maybe just a red herring to nog everyone up?

Please end this guys, the 'happenings' are shit that happens daily. It was fun at first but its so obviously a LARP now its not even funny.

What's this then?

>upon that shattered dome

>the black flag will fly above the dome

t. shill
>kys

So a Saudi billionaire that also happens to be the largest foreign investor in the United States getting arrested along with 20 others with a combined asset worth of 500 BILLION dollars happens daily?

Kay.

No.

The BIS stands on international territory.

I made that post.
Big things are happening in the UK.

Has any user collated the times that Q has been actively posting? That might tell us which timezone they are located in. Might help to narrow down who it could be.

SWEEET!! MORE HAPPENINGS! I was getting board and about to go do housework.

This is why elites have been building tunnels and bunkers all over the world.

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction/amp

I have made an attempt to summarize what has happened so far.
On the 31st of October, a person posted a massive list of questions on Sup Forums, implying that a massive operation was being undertaken in order to clean up the US Gov't. He claimed that three (used to be four) major families were controlling the corrupt parts of the US government. He also claimed that on the Third of November Podesta would be indicted, and on the sixth of November, Huma would be indicted.
After that, he said that on Friday and Saturday (implying the 3rd and 4th of November, respectively), Trump would deliver on the MAGA promise. He then asked many more questions which implied massive corruption and conspiracy in the US government, and the steps that were being taken to correct it. He continued, and said that North Korea was not being run by Kim Jong Un, and was in fact being run by something so outrageous that the US citizenry would revolt if revealed.
He said that, "I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points. These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs the continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids." After that, he said "it cannot go slow. the initial wave will be fast and meaningful." He then claimed that the reason this thread was not being shilled was because it was being monitored, recorded, and analyzed.
This was initially mocked as a LARP, but gained steam as researching and answering these questions was a fun thing to do, and as some things (though not all) happened.
(1/too much)

New thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

so close to quints

Then, on the First of November a person claiming to have Q level security clearance posted a large amount of information pertaining to the retaking of America from the Deep State/Swamp. He claimed that Public riots were being organized to act as living shields to prevent the arrest of senior public officials. Due to the disorder that would be inevitably be caused by such an action, he claimed that the POTUS would declare Martial Law to capture these individuals.
He then posted the following sequence of numbers, "4,10,20"
After that, he posted a series of more questions under the same lines as the previous, and then asked us to, "Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms." A few more questions were posted.
Then he posted the sequence of numbers again, but this time, he posted the first four letters of the alphabet in order. This implied that the numbers were in fact letters. The fourth, tenth, and twentieth letters of the alphabet correspond to D, J, and T.
After that, he implies that the collapse of the North Korean tunnel was no accident, and that these "crumbs" are not meant to scare anyone but just to inform. In the last post of that thread he said that before the POTUS departed on Friday, he would send an important message on twitter.

tig if blue

>Big things are happening in the UK.

a storm

Anybody just consider Dome of the Rock? It's the shattered part that would piss EVERYBODY off. Israel's been really cool about the Muslims (even the soccer playing)

It ends when I see Podesta is still free. Until then I'm riding this LARP.

On the Second of November, more questions were asked, initially asking about Human, Donna, Barack Obama, and why the MSM was starting to report on Democrat corruption. He then implied that Obama's admin had been supporting ISIS and Islamic terrorism in general. He then ended his post with "Alice & Wonderland." After that, we were asked what Q clearance implied, and started questioning us about U1, continually ending his post with Alice & Wonderland.
An user then posted about how society has been ruined by all of the propaganda and corruption, and he had become suicidal because of it. He hoped that Trump would make good on his promise, and expressed a wish to join the Navy to serve his country. The person then replied to this user saying that he was heard and that, "the POTUS was backed by the absolute finest people alive." The post was signed, "-The WH."
More questions were asked, a verse from the Bible was posted, and the last post in that thread said to look to Twitter for this exact sentence. "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
In the next thread he brought attention to the fact that Huma had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and how the Dems were trying to downplay or even hide that fact. He then said John McCain was also working to cover up these ties, and was in fact tied to such organizations himself. He asked three more questions, and ended his post with Alice & Wonderland again. He continued to do this for the rest of the thread.
He then questioned us about Saudi Arabia, and the significance of how they welcomed President Trump. He then said to combine his posts and analyze them, that the questions provide answers. He then questioned why the President invested so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news, and questioned us about the relevance of such a thing. He said that a possible media blackout would occur, and they had taken steps to avert such a thing.
(3/I fucked up)

I'm not looking to perpetuate any conspiracy theory I'm trying to point out that the BIS in Switzerland is not actually in Switzerland, ergo Swiss bashing is also not the answer, it is a seperate independent super state thats is above all international law. Its representatives also enjoy this super state status outside of the BIS when travelling internationally. A representative of the BIS cannot be prosecuted by any nation, they could literally shoot someone and no charges can be brought against them.

I don't know all the players but I know a few, hence I ask questions not make empty statements. This is the hornets nest, this is the end boss not some people or groups of people in the middle east, there is only a handful of players at the top driving the misery.

governments resigning left and right, royalty found stashing using off shores as well as pollies.
Likely to lead to a bit of fire as she wanted to up her rent recently and folks are almost eating dirt for lunch.

He also said this information is only known to maximum 10 people.

Trump
Mattis
Pence
Ivanka

who else?

You're all missing the point. The white house is going to be destroyed.
Read that page I posted above.

you missed out he done postings on the 29th

>Executive Order 12958 created new standards for the process of identifying and protecting classified information, and led to an unprecedented effort to declassify millions of pages from the U.S. diplomatic and national security history.
>In 1995, United States President Bill Clinton signed this Executive Order.[1]
why single out that single EO?

good day or night where ever you are anons
just woke up
any juicy developements?
I crashes around #71 or so

An interesting thing to note is that the person posting has almost always referred to themselves as a we, rather than an I.

In the next thread, he said that you could count the people who have the full picture on two hands, and of those people, only three are non-military, and ended his post with Alice & Wonderland again. In the next post, he asked us to collect his crumbs. He then expanded upon the media blackout, and that we could expect periodic outages. This post also marked the first time he signed his post with "Q."
After that, he recommended that someone should compile his posts into a single shot. He then made this post. "To those watching (you know who you are): You have a choice to make. You can stand up and do what you know to be right. Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions. Make no mistake, you are on the losing side. The choice is yours. If you decide to take down Sup Forums and the net will be ready. 4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192 Alice & Wonderland.
Then, he warned us that "actions have created accelerated counter-actions" and that, "we have not ascertained the scope of the attack." He said that the Twitter takedown was not an accident, and if the lights go out, that the good guys were in control.
Suddenly, he said that a TLA had embedded a tracking/up-channel into the POTUS' Twitter account to ascertain his location. An user asked for Q to clarify, and he said, "Let's be real clear. The CIA just attacked the Command[er?](sic) and [in?] Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS."

On the Third of November, more questions were asked, pertaining to the Podesta brothers, Obama, and the TSA just to name a few. He ended the post with, "Nice view up here." In the next post, he started questioning us about HUMA. This is referring to the Harvard University Muslim Alumni, not Huma Abedin. He then said people will be put in harms way and quoted verse.

(4/?)

*crashed.

why is no one talking BRIAN PODESTA?

i cant read chicken scratch what does it say?
also why is the name blocked out if its a legit news source?

Obama is in custody

Isis taking over the Dome of the Rock or the White House? My money's on Dome to fuck with Israel.

On the Fourth of November, Q asked more questions, most of which pertaining to Saudi Arabia. He implied that what happened in SA would happen to the US. One user made the connection of the Abdulaziz family to one of the four families mentioned previously, which Q all but confirmed. In the next thread, created by Q, Q claimed that "By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place." In this post he made the first reference to Godfather III (Possibly related to Soros?), again mentioned Alice & Wonderland. He continued, with,
"Alice (Lewis Carroll)=
The Bloody Wonderland ="
He Clarified, saying, "Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. He then made his first references to Snow White and Wizards & Warlocks. He told us to re-read the compilation post when "big news" drops. in the entire thread, he posted Snow White and Godfather III in certain posts, and claimed that these names would "reference upcoming events about to drop." He all but outright stated that what happened in SA will happen in the US, then Asia, then finally the EU.
At the end of the thread, he implied that MS13 is used by the deep state to kill opponents. This is a major factor into why there was such a focus on the wall. He also implied that MS13 was hired by HRC to kill Seth Rich, and then had the two murderers killed to prevent anything from coming out. In the next thread Q appeared in, he questioned us about the Clinton Foundation, the investigation into it, and what the CF was doing in Haiti. He then questioned us about the Las Vegas shooting, and it came out that the top levels of the hotel the shooting came from was owned by the Abdulaziz family.
(5/6)

Source plz k thx

Rodman is a clown. He’s entertainment. Would you trust high level state secrets to someone like Rodman? Possible, but doubtful.

Proof or GTFO. We need food for the normies.

we figured out what Q meant by what would make normies riot about who controls North Korean.

>Its who steals your money every year.
>Its the IRS.

Go back to bed, asshole. You're too sleepy to make sense.

Is there a graphic with answers ???

Thanks, this need to be posted at the start on new breads.

Probably worth noting the posts always end with Alice AND Wonderland (and not Alice IN Wonderland)

Not Rodman, his father.

Checked

Somebody posted in the last thread what looked like an arabic social media picture about an ongoing coup in SA, any more info or was it fake?

On the Fifth of November, Q continued his Las Vegas line of questioning, and ends all but one of his posts with Snow White and Godfather III. Q informed us that the Graphic was good, questioned us about who was arrested in SA again, and implied that the US fired the missile in SA. He implied that puppets were being disposed of en-mass. After that, Q started asking us about the United Kingdom and Germany and what corruption would be found within, and finally a Satanic Cult that might be involved with it all.
In the next thread, He implied that Obama had been groomed to be the 44th President of the United States, and that Trump is going to save us. He then said the next information dump might shut down Sup Forums, and to stay alert in places that conservatives gather. After that, Q asked us about who owns controlling shares in major media and popular internet websites.
(6/6)
That brings us to today. I wonder what sort of interesting things will happen?

Unless it's relevant, steer off this topic. We don't want our friend to have an unfortunate gym accident, shooting himself in the back of the head twice and stuffing himself in a duffel bag and locking it while leaving a note stating the Rothschild have nothing to do with it.

It was this Poster had an Egypt flag as well

We need to get the ringleaders first, the connections to brian are quite sketchy and vague. We can trace them back to Italy 4 generations ago so they are related, but cannot confirm they have been connected since.
>Don't pull a punch unless you know its going to land

>After that, we were asked what Q clearance implied
Did you guys talk about the fact that Q clearance is for the Department of Energy?

>A Q Clearance (or Q-type clearance) is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI). It is the most permissive clearance granted by the United States Government, acting as the sole means of access to the vast compartmentalizations Top Secret and Secret Restricted Data, and DOE "security" areas.

Source was a Q poster.

Israel Missile Defence System - Iron Dome

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/iron-dome-missile-defense-system

Dear God, what I would GIVE to be bored! For just one day. I'm so sick of these satanic bastards, I could scream.
(Come to think of it, heavy duty housework doesn't sound like a bad idea. Or some project I've been putting off. The more pissed I am, the faster I work. Hey Ho.)

Who was part of MI during BO term?
>Flynn
Who was fired during BO term (MI)?
>Flynn from head of DIA
Why relevant?
>Flynn blew the whistle on CIA creation and support of Isis. Specifically blamed Obama too in an interview. Flynn claimed CIA was not needed, that DIA could absorb it's useful roles.

It's fun, but I'm gonna pass on the time travel. Even if it is true, it would be irrelevant, because sheer knowledge of it existence would render it meaningless. We are already in the process of changing its time line.

There were postings on the 29th? It wasn't in the compilation. Do you have any screen caps?

I haven't had time to check into the latest SA happening.

Flynn? Kelly?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263

not blue. not tig.

Any anons here dabble in long distance radio scanning?

Seems to me that the brainwashing is so severe that the only way to convince the public would be for Trump to step down after the swamp is drained. Don't know who he could give it to but with him in power many will see it as a hostile coup regardless of facts. If he gave it to an uncompromised third party I could see most being convinced. Thoughts?

Junior & Eric.

No. Could not wire money as US sanctions mean Iran is not connected to BIS.

So nothing has happened, essentially

here

Pence wouldn't know.

>BarakObama could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?

They're far too valuable as a scapegoat for false flags? It would be a lot easier to set one up if the narrative is already in place

nothing after the 3rd has been real q

>largest foreign donor to HRC arrested
>combined net worth of those arrested is $500 billion
>saudi prince killed today in missle attack on helicopter in Yemen
>Trump saying in his Japan speech "we shot down the missile"
>HRC, BC, BO all MIA since at least the 2nd or 3rd, not even a "i give a shit tweet" about Texas shooting

The cogs of the happening machine are moving lad

Wew...
Even kek shitted with fucking shills and thread disrupters

With the weekend Antifa flop I would not give up just yet. If it can be taken down piece by piece and air the laundry for all to see I think its still VERY doable. If it was not then Trump never would have won and if you think there's less people aware of whats going on now than 12 months ago you are mistaken. Have hope these bastards feed on misery

wikileaks released a batch of colin powell's emails. in them, he says flynn is a nutjob.

Checked.

Things were going pretty good on these threads until yesterday when a meme flag faggot starting posting new bread way too early, and several splits occurred which in turn caused many to leave. We've all seen shilling before, but I never saw it like that, and sad to say it was reasonably effective last night.
The main question we should focus on is where is Podesta, and was he arrested under media blackout? I'm not saying don't pursue anything else, but if Podesta is in custody, and Huma goes down today, its safe to say this is the happening.

1:14-cr-00200-1 USA v. GONZALEZ

Can someone explain how we can track down this case? I believe it's in DC district court, but I know fuck all about law. How do we find a record of this?

who dis?

Q-user said Good Night BO. And later said he was extracted from the Philippines. Before that in the breadcrumbs he said BO had been to NK. He also said a vip had been booked into a DC jail under an assumed name. At this point, we can only hope. But as it’s shaping up, Q is alluding BO is extremely guilty of treason.