Why didn't the God save 26 people?

Why didn't the God save 26 people?

He did. Their souls are in heaven now.

God hates fat people too.

fpbp

That's probably what they killer was thinking as he put the bead on some kids

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

god is sending the americans messeges they are godless ppl
but they keep ignoring it

soon they will be eradicated from the face of earth

Powerful. Atheists on suicide watch.

What if their sacrifice helps to save more Christian souls further down the God's Bosun Quantum Entanglement?

Jesus saved their souls.

God called them to heaven.

Learn to religion

Was it a Catholic Church? They're a false religion

Because Christianity is a hoax
Not Islam though

This. They dont have to witness the downfall of america anymore.

came here to post this
well done

Christian Baptist (iirc)

This.

They are alive and well in God's Kingdom.

Guns just send people to Jesus faster.
He's stacking troops for the inevitable showdown with Satan.
It's all part of God's plan user.

>haha you evil people don't understand that we are the true winners in the ~REAL~ end

>ur gonna goto hell while we goto heaven

Because protestants are heretics.

Amen brother

Their souls or their bodies?

They didn't pray for salvation from bullets

Cause that isnt the one true god

>ameriorcs
>people

Same reason why There is no santa Claus,....

This desu. There's no more surefire way to get into heaven than to literally die martyr. Note: this is not the Muslim definition of a martyr, but the true Christian definition.
Have your (You) and be on your way, pr*testant memester

but you guys told me the God exists >:0

Amen.

so why do you want to stop muslim immigration? shouldn't you be happy to have a high chance of getting sent to heaven?
why aren't you all living in the ghetto right now?

Isn't it prayers for the survivors and those still alive that were effected by the tragedy?

The lord works in mysterious ways.

Like letting these things happen so that Antifa get eternally BTFO in America.

There is no god.

My post, best post.

Wow Wil Wheaton on a killing spree

Pun intended.

God is a superhero now?

why were all the christcucks crying and shaking after the incident? surely they would be happy to see their relatives go to heaven. oh thats right because dying sucks and being killed by a random with a rifle is even worse. but they won't admit that. muh god.

God hates Calvinists.

I'm just asking a question.

I don't think he said a single word about others going to hell, dumb anime poster

Why didn't the gun laws save 26 people?

They don't have to see the downfall of western civilization

This, but also America is a godless nation and it wouldn't surprise me if this church wasn't a real church. Just a funhouse for people to compare hats in. I can count the real churches I've seen in my life on one hand, no joke.

Seeking out martyrdom doesn't work in Christianity senpai

because god is apparently all-powerful. laws can be broken.

Budget cuts have been tough. They were going to install a gun free zone sign this quarter but it got pushed back. Thank the Republicans for this nightmare.

>I can count the real churches I've seen in my life on one hand, no joke.
BEGOME

Orthodox is false doctrine.

Amen

There is literally zero evidence to back this claim.

nuhah

If you foreigners are going to comment on our news, learn all the details first. Somebody ran out and got their truck gun, confronted the shooter (not sure if he shot at him or not) the shooter fled, and later died.

So yes, guns did solve this crime. Unfortunately it didn't save all of the lives but that's because parishioners usually respect their churches and don't bring guns into the Lord's house.

Because God gave us free will, so He doesn't stop crazy people because that would antithetical to us having free will.

Because he gave humanity the gift of free will. It allows us to choose to go to him willingly, or commit horrendous acts against others. We left the garden of eden so we are no longer under his constant protection. We lost the right to it.

Expecting life to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to eat you because you are a vegetarian.

If "God" interferes in the wrong way or too much that goes against rules of free will

They saved countless more. The reason he even got to kill as many as he did, is that nobody brings their gun into a church. It's not Christian like to do so. You don't bring a weapon into the house of God. However, someone managed to run out of the church, grab their rifle, and gun the motherfucker down causing him to flee the scene. So, gun laws didn't save 26 people, it saved hundreds.

>We left the garden of eden so we are no longer under his constant protection. We lost the right to it.

Shit, does anybody remember how to get back there? Seems like maybe if we just jumped the fence that'd be a goer.

>so why do you want to stop unvetted immigration?

ftfy - I do have concerns about friends and family and their quality of life and I'm a bit picky about my neighbors

Why shouldn't you be happy to have a high chance of getting sent to heaven?

Who says I have a chance?
Who says I don't have a chance?

Either way, I'll get their when it is my turn.

Actually it wasn't the cops that shot the guy

>so why do you want to stop muslim immigration?
Because Muslims go to Hell, and if America becomes Islamic then less people go to heaven.

Are you an intellectual babby, Chang?

Thank you for your service.

That church looks pretty real to me. Small, unassuming. Pic related is a fake church.

Ever notice how the Vegas dead numbers vacillated between 58 and 59? Well, I think what's behind that is behind why we are seeing the Texas dead vacillate between 26 and 27.

But that's what the Bible says, no matter if real or not.

It's why the argument people use against "god" is shit.

God says you're in heaven when you die and it's far better than this life, if you believe in Jesus and follow his teachings.

i just remember people stating this argument when shitposting about 2nd amendment
> in texas he wouldnt get far because muh guns everywhere
> only good guys with a gun can stop bad guys with a gun
> we can easily fight a corrupt government with muh weapons
where are those guys now?

A good guy with a gun shot him and took him out of the fight.

What gives either of you the right to determine whether a church is "fake" or not?
Pic related is the church I go to (Catholic, of course).

Posting in this thread, replying to your lack of critical thinking. A good guy with a gun did stop the bad guy with a gun. He only managed to get so far because he attacked a place of worship.w A place where good Christian, God fearing people do not bring their weapons. Ffs Mohammad, learn all the details before shitposting.

This

Where's the /thread ?

he wanted them in heaven because they were good Christians and he didn't want them to have to live in the shit hole that America has become

Almighty power level exposed.

Natural selection

first post best post.

amen

>Catholic
>Gay flag

You better be memeing

> there was probably noone left after approx 30 ppl died

I think it's more so the growing disdain for more "modern" looking churches, since churches have had the same look to them for literally hundreds of years, and only within the last 100 years or so has that been drastically changing.

Because God allows for our free will and does not force us to love Him through constant and obvious intervention into acts of human evil, which would make the fact that an omnipresent God is real undeniable and compel most into becoming involuntarily enslaved to His truth for fear of retribution and a desire for benefits as opposed to making that choice out of love.

God has done his already completed his work through Christ. We still have free will and make choices with devastating consequences. We are not robots.

Its to show the evil of Atheists.

I never liked that faggot. He was a pretentious asshole on and off camera.

Kill yourself. It's the only real test.

>if god iz real then how come ppl die in da world

sage

He hated church, what more proofs of his right wing uprising do you need?

Because the church was a gun free zone.

Cuz they were Americans

Source of the Church's max capacity or average turnout there Abdul?
Oh you don't have one?
Well since your religion seems to love correcting itself, maybe your local imam can put out a new Hadith, I heard Mohammad said that Christian churches only service 'approx 30 ppl.'

You want to know something hilarious about that leaf?

Sugar creates more fat than eating fatty food. Fat doesn't turn into fat instantly but your body has to put in a lot of effort to process processed sugar. So it ends up storing that shit in fat cells. Cutting fat starts with cutting out processed sugar and bread, not fat.

When no other part of a person's diet was changed except the removal of all bread, they lost more weight faster than people on the same diet that allowed bread. Every person said cutting bread was harder though.

You only fount as a martyr if you die for your religion. Suicide isnt martyrdom.

How many people he can save is directly proportional to how many guns people have.

Why didn’t Tolkien save Theoden?

Amen.

>two step sons

Would he say these exact same words if some aheist went to kill 26 m*slim subhumans in m*sque?

God is a serb and he doesnt like amerimutts

It's not his job to do everything for you? Get fucked, you can fucking take care of and protect yourself. People in the past understood this, only sheltered faggots like you expect everything to be done for you.

finnish people are the most superior race in the world FACT

>Why didn't the God save 26 people?
They were not his chosen people.