God exis-

>God exis-
*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGBdSQ1xyw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God helps those who help themselves, if any one of those people were armed they'd of been fine.

God only helps city people. Those were rural and suburban retards.

Good point

>falling for the religion jew
Kek we really own this planet.

ever notice these kikes only say this shit about Christians? It’s never
>where’s your Yahweh now Weinstein
>where’s your Allah now rohingya
>where’s your Krishna now gang raped girl
really makes you think

>letting somebody know that they're in your thoughts and aren't alone
>THAT'S WORTHLESS YOUR THOUGHTS WON'T STOP BULLETS ONLY THE STATE CAN

These people make me ashamed of being atheist.

Read Job you filthy heathen.

Are you saying thoughts CAN stop bullets?

why do the worst star trek characters wind up with the loudest social media presence?
I'd love to beat Wil Wheaton to death with George Takei's corpse

I'm saying that wasn't the point of the original post. My first bulletpoint was. Fucking spastic.

Literally 1000 fedora shreks under that tweet

Woah, holy shit, they're fucking seething. What a terrible thing to say.

Can I use that line? That is gold. I hate both of those faggots.

Your first line was worthless by itself though. Ooh someone on twitter said my family getting killed made them think, I feel so much better now.

>What a terrible thing to say
It's Twitter. They make us look like boy scouts.

not if ur a brainlett

Urgh dirty nip cunt.

Found the fedora tipper. When people aren't encumbered by autism, they sometimes find relief knowing that other people are thinking of them in a positive way. It's intangible, which I think is why this is a real struggle for you, but that's how it is.

Could have to do with the intellectual aftermath of the holocaust. They think that God didn’t save them then and are bitter about it.

Imagine sniffing your farts so much that you think having someone in your thoughts is some amazing accolade which brightens even the darkest of moods. Though I suspect you're being retarded on purpose just for the sake of being contrarian to my point, because you think I'm a 'fedora tipper'.

For those without severe autism "keeping people in your prayers" is the same as saying "thinking of you". You're not going to fucking convert people to atheism by calling someone being nice a sack of shit lmao.

It obviously makes sense to say your non religious as compared believing in a being there's no evidence of as of now but if being an atheist means I have to become an ultimate edgelords than I'll pass thanks.

Thanks, based roleplayer.

>I can’t be wrong
>only my way of living is correct
This delusion

God, please let wil wheatons face get smashed in.

You're not proving that you're not by doubling down on the weird autistic ranting.

Gods le infinite wisdome and le plan for le everyone. Le God can only be le blamed for le good

Shut up, Wesley.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGBdSQ1xyw

>two stepsons
He’s a literal “wife’s children” cuck.

>two stepsons

>two stepsons
literally my wifes children cuckoldry

God is not responsible for your or your fellow humans' actions. You are.

Because only christian churches are being shot up and christians don't have any sort of solution only thoughts and prayers

>two stepsons

lmao

user, the Jews have forsaken God since 1666.

woah..

I worship a dead kike on a stick because I read about it in a book written by Jews and Arabs 1500 years ago

If you disagree, you're simply a degenerate!

^:)

>if you argue, I win
I liked how you actually didn't provide a rebuttal. Now you're starting to sound like the fedora, pompously assuming you're objectively correct and therefore don't have to provide an argument because "LOL R U KIDDING ME???".

I find this very funny, considering the left finds thoughts and prayers highly effective at stopping Islamic terror attacks.

Lmao what a joke of a man

A N G L O

Would you prefer another solution? Perhaps... a more final solution? I’m perfectly fine with Christians praying when they’re hurt and victimized. Much better than the alternative.

Oh we've all noticed.

He looks like an even cuckier Shia.

>Die martyrs
>Go to heaven
>Christianity validated
It's like people don't stop to think for 10 seconds.

>Thinking that prayer is only for the flesh
I will pray for you

>2 step-sons

Of course, lmao.

Nothing like hearing that "prayers don't work" from atheist Leftist scum after one of their own wife-beating AF rejects shoots up a church.

Fuck this guy, I hope he suffers from the Trump Curse

SHUTTUP WESLEY!

What is meant to have happened in 1666?

What is it with nusmiles that tells you everything you need to know about a man..

If you actually believe that the existence of evil and the suffering of the just disprove the existence of God, you are beyond simply being a fool.
That sort of reasoning is juvenile to say the least.

Nice post little brother

the |> knows

>Atheist neckbeard kills Christians
>Atheist neckbeard attacks Christian for offering sympathy

yup he needs to be purged from the internet

what a fucking cunt

amazed the tweet is still up considering how the left are such willing cretins. probably because it is receiving more likes and retweets than anything else he has done recently. truly a torrid view of athiesm

>Praying to jew on a stick instead of sacrificing for the real gods
Serves you right, goyim.

It's not an accolade. It's an expression of empathy, you absolute retard. This is why you have no friends.

Oh myyyyy

>everyone's tweeting him fedora pics
lmfao

>blaming everybody else except the killer.

What Holocaust?

Can someone please edit this to be about the Charleston church shooting?

Like edit the dates and have him responding to some black religious leader?

I often wonder, after witnessing my cat fail to perform whatever activity it's engaged in, does t feel embarrassed?

I know it is, and that's exactly why it's worthless, dumb fat fuck. When your family gets shot (not "if", because you're an americunt) let me know how effective twitter sympathies are in making you forget the sorrow.

>tfw you open bizarro-Sup Forums and read the comments

Godhood =/= having to meddle in the affairs of mortals

seriously. God has created human nature so that you know that causing pain and sorrow is a fucking disgrace and that you'll feel the aftermath because it ruined your lives and those of others.

Why not 666? That would've been more edgy.

My next Holiday I'm going to Israel, getting my laptop and shitposting non-stop for the duration of my stay. Pretty sure by the time I'm done Ill have turned whomever is left supporting Israel against you guys.
I'm really looking forwards to it.

This is a thing left types have been saying for about a year. I try to put myself in other people's shoes. It made some sense after the hurricanes. ie. Don't just pray, donate. I don't agree, but I can see it.

It's retarded to say it after a CHURCH shooting where all you can do is pray. My hope is that he's just mimicking what other people are saying, not attacking the beliefs of the victims. He may be literally retarded.

And yet he'd gladly open his ass for a muslim.

Yea, you definitely have no friends

>god exis-
>*sips tea*
At least they didn't jump to their deaths to avoid being raped and executed. Learn you history faggot.

Think about it...

Every liberal you know is either pissed off or insulting other people. These are the "good folks", the ones who "care".

Yet, in times of crisis, they hope for the deaths of political opponents. They call Christians "losers" or "sack of shit".

People on the Right, Christians and decent traditional people are far better than anyone on the Left.

I lived many years in Los Angeles and now live in a rural area in New Mexico. The people are better; more moral and trustworthy. The attitude and the judgement is gone. Just people living their lives in a moral way with mutual respect.

The killer in Texas was an atheist. Everyone making personal attacks about Christians is Hollywood trash.

Think about it.

>Stepsons
Are they black?

>people suffering from tragedy NEVER seek comfort and support from others
Looks like I was right about your social failures.

TWO STEPSSTHTHHHSJFNLASDFNONED??/??//

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

>Texas gunman was a 'creepy outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26.

Dang, thats some edgy stuff right there from hollywood. Maybe moloch approves of his edginess?

well that's all you're gonna get is prayers so you better made do

The sips tea faggot is back.

Check ''Sabbatai Zevi'' and you'll get what you need

>atheist doing the lesson after a massacre by radicalised atheist terrorist
This is just sad.

Dangerous levels of faggotry detected

You're definitely a facebook faggot who posts "thinkin bout chu #4dashooters" garbage to feel good about yourself, because again you think having someone in your thoughts is an amazing benefit to that person.

>seeking comfort in twitter posts from strangers not even directly addressed to you
Looks like I was right about your dumb fat fuckness.

>Baptists
>God

>turns around and starts praying for a massacre that a Muslim committed

>"creepy outcast"
>Married with children, had a large number of friends

It's amazing how the media attempts to portray all of these killers as "loners" after the fact when it's patently untrue.

Fedoralord just discovered the existence of human suffering and easily disproved gods existence.

Oh if only christianity was aware of suffering. Like for example in the book of Job which some scholars believe is literally the earliest biblical book to be gathered. And the whole christian literally centers around the brutal humiliation and torture murder of an innocent man. And in the Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches every single day of the year remembers one of more christian martyrs who were murdered.

But oh wesley crusher checkmated us!

For fuck’s sake fedoras do you even try to not be retarded? Have you ever read a book of any kind?

Pathetic.

SAGE goes in options

How does he know that they'd still be alive? Is he God?

'He was an outcast but not a loner. He was popular among other outcast. I haven't spoke to him since high school.'

Perhaps you could read more than the headlines.

>Dang, thats some edgy stuff right there from hollywood. Maybe moloch approves of his edginess?
So edgy they cut themselves at every corner. We need to get these poor babies corner guards everytime there's a tragedy so they don't cut themselves. [spoiler]How pissed will leftist be when they get bombarded by baby proof corner guards?[/spoiler]