Fucking Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yAaFzb0sG3s
youtube.com/watch?v=P4X4fRAySX0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just silly. Whats the big fucking deal. I'm sure you're as autistic as he is,

Ok look another leftist racist

That's one box too much

The look of horror on those women's faces to the left crack me up

Is Trump feeding the fish, or baiting the media?

>Fuck your fish, Zip.
-Donald Trump

based

Trump is a cool dude.

SHINZO DID THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU GOD DAMNED RETARDS
sage
sage
sage
sage

Fake news. Fuck you. Sage

DID HE EMPTY...TWO SPOONS REEEEEEEEEEE

Shinzo is laughing in the picture btw

>ywn have foreign friends you can't understand but can goof around with

This post made sweden great again.

Those fish are fucking loving it. Thats a proper meal from a man whos culture knows how to eat

Video of Abe doing same shit. I fucking hate liberals.

youtu.be/yAaFzb0sG3s

can someone add it to the fake news collage

Abe is a corrupt retard too

Also, if you see, Abe empty the box with a virgin jump, and the dust coming back to him, while Trump uses the chad dropping, with the dust moving to the side.

Based Trump, fuck hate news

MSM once again exposed as a bunch of lying whores.

Trump clearly did it a bit more disrespectfully, but Abe knows that is just the kind of person he is.

WHY

WHY LIE ABOUT FISH FEEDING?

>abe dumps in entire box of feed
>it’s fine
>trump does the same
>OMG HES GOING TO START WW3 WITH JAPAN NUCLEAR KOI CARP INCOMING

the absolute state of the press

CNN taking something out of context? This can't be real!!!!

Typical...

Showing CNN and their bullshiting again

saw this on t_D
youtube.com/watch?v=P4X4fRAySX0&t=1s

How the f*ck does he get away with sh*t like this??!!! Good thing he's about to get f*cked by based Mueller.

>Oy Vey!!! Do you goyim not like our non-stop negative press coverage of Drumpf?! You should have allowed Hillary and her campaign headquarters in in Brooklyn to win the election!!! Enjoy our 24/7 hate of Drumpf!!!

lol at the fags talking about zen and japanese culture.

Again retarded liberals don't actually check for themselves.

>be president of the greatest country in the world
>there was a mass shooting there less than 24 hours ago
>some nip nerd wants to show me how fun feeding his stupid fish is
>dump the whole box in because I have better things to worry about

fish=media
food=twitter
trump=trump

If kois are so sensitive to food then why bring 2 boxes that were going to be completely used?

Too cluttered with words. Need clean up

Just saw an onverview of Trumps visit on the evening news over here. The full clip was included as part of the timeline but there was no comment. Only whiteys who think they know Japanese culture better than Japanese people (and Abe) think this is bad

REEEEEE

ROYAL GENETIC LINE OF KOI FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES FOR 5,000 GENERATIONS GIVEN DIABEETUS IN AN INSTANT

Kek, that was quick.

Japan sounds like the perfect country

It's like the time people fumed at that Karliee Kloss chick for wearing a kimono

The Russians clearly hacked Abe.

I love this post

Lol already? That's too good

Can't wait for every talk show to use this in their monologue

gave them a taste of the american way by overfeeding them

He did it after Abe, so no faux pas.

Even CNN reported this fake shit?? what's wrong with them?

um bruh I think you didn't save what you thought you were

good post

Also apparently he participated in some event where he met the families of people that had been kidnapped by North Korea, and the people who spoke to Trump afterwards told the media that he listened very intently, and was a very kind and relatable person

Underrated post

TWO

BOXES

That's a big pond.

Medication time bro

Any of you out there who give CNN even the tiniest shred of credibility need to think about this video every single time you see them say anything at all.

They are a propaganda network who lies to you regularly. It's all smoke and mirrors. Don't believe anything they say, ever.

Not only did Abe do the same thing but he did it before Trump.

i don't know why but kek

delet this you fucking goy

That's horrible. You couldn't spend a couple more minutes making it not look like shit?

I heard just before he did that he said "Hey Abe, pretend my box is the Enola Gay and your pond is Hiroshima."

Slightly better

>implying they don't all look like shit

Had someone at work the other day tell me excitedly that Mueller was gonna put away half the administration with a straight face.

I laughed on the inside.

wonder what these fish threads are trying to slide

Just like my favourite saltbae maymay :3

This is really cringy, do these people have no integrity?

>Left
>Integrity
Pick one.

I love how you can just see him saying "YUUUUUUUGE"

zero integrity

After one of the nigger shootings that BLM was protesting. they showed a man who brought an evil GUN to a peaceful gathering to suppose the 2nd amendment. The picture they showed was so zoomed in you could only see his gun at this side. The zoomed out picture was of a blackman. It was some pathetic shit. Never trusted the MSM again.

Power play. Japan belong to white man! Abe will now promote Eurasian crossbreeding.

Love it

slightly better

Trump is really a fat uneducated prick, he's a disgrace to his country
Impeach that retard

He is very embarrassing, I have to say. And I am not talking he is some average Joe with no high class, I mean he is embarrassing even as a normal everyday guy. He does and says the dumbest shit.

The people behind him should've gotten a better poster boy for their campaign and their politics, they would've won easier and look better in victory.

thats so trump like. I love it.
sage

that's because you're a cuck

This is an abstract kind of feel

wrong part of town honey

Holy fuck you actually can!

It's like he says to Abe "Look", and then that "huuuuuuuge". Loving it

It took you that long? You are pretty slow m80.

kek. you are okay sven.

wow look at all the retards in this thread

>Bulgaria
>Having anything relevant to say

Quality journalism

>in this thread
In the media? Yeah, in this thread? Everyone's pointing out the same thing dipshit

wtf is wrong with you ? abe started it. they had a blast. you are a disgrace to all pirates

Wtf I hate Abe now.

This is amazing. The new is ripping Trump a new one for dropping s box in, they are making it sound way worse considering the chink dropped the same amount first.

Fuck msnbc.

Not really. Didnt pay much attention to the news before that. Was just talk radio until then and it was shortly after that, that they throw caution to the wind when they went crazy over Trump.