Is there any videogame where you can kill jews ?

Everyone knows COD, where you can gun down americans, some asians (I believe from Vietnam) and even Nazi Zombies.
And then there is Wolfenstein.
So I though it would be a great idea to make a videogame (FPS) where you get to gun down some Jews for fun. Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw
youtu.be/614akDkzvtE?t=12m11s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Euro Oven Simulator

Download ethnic cleansing. Might be some jews to shoot on that.

Civilisation maybe?

Crusader Kings 2

oh you said FPS, nvm

Any Global strategy with a state (or kingdom) of Israel. Paradox Victoria and Crusader Kings (but, ironically, not Hearts of Iron), with some imagination or modding- Stellaris

As for action genre, I don't really think any Israeli war would sell well.

EU4 with Meiou and Taxes
you can expel jews from and also do things like this

*from your country and any other religion/heresy

ethnic cleansing looks fun, thanks all

GTA 4 had a backlash for getting extra dosh by killing the old school jews

FPS games, where every other race/culture can be shot, but not Jews.

Zionist jew media control confirmed.

Make a game where the cold war turned hot.
Plenty of Jews to kill there.

I just realized something about COD Zombies. If the Holocaust happened, wouldn't it make more sense for us to be killing Jewish zombies rather than Nazi zombies?

The zombis were a failed experiment to make immortals. Do you want immortal jews?

real life

I remember an Auschwitz mod in MOHAA

Worms, obviously

gta v

Why did he lost prestige?

Yeah, the jews are going to create a game where they kill themselves. Are you stupid?

Source? Ive never heard of that

Literally Deus Ex. Also Bioshock 1 is jew murder simulator, Ken Levine admitted he has no idea how to make non-jewish characters, so every villain in Bioshock 1 is jewish.

do you actually kill these people, cause I always assumed this was a stealth game unless the outcome at the end means death to all jews. but idk mang.

It didn't. In fact, the "kill Jews" mission was the one you repeated from a different angle in each of the DLCs.

>make jews immortal so they can never truly die
>chuck them in ovens
>never ending fuel source

might be!?!? lol, seriously Sup Forums needs to remake ethnic cleansing
youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw

it's better to let europeans kill each others in video games, and jews in real life

>jews are immortal
>skin regenerates
>infinite lampshades

there was this game hezbollah made a few years ago. can't remember the title, but it was pretty shit, anyway. but you could kill idf soldiers.

>that game

At that point, just play project reality as hamas instead

Prestige from (((them)))

I remember seeing a webm some time ago where a large number of hasidic jews are gathered on some kind of a pier, and then a car or truck is driven into them. The jews fly in all directions, and a bunch go over the rails into the water. I don't know te source, but it looks like a mod from one of the GTA series.

Because the game wants to punish you for being a dirty racist and the event is more like a trap than anything. You also suffer a diplomacy hit, -10% of your income, get negative traits and quite often get an event which reduces your technology gains. The game is by Paradox after all.

Because he didn't slaughter them and poured them into other kingdoms.

About 5 or 6 GTA games have Jew NPCs you can kill.

>blocked in my country

> Parallel timeline based on the real world with some small changes.

> For example instead for "European Union" you have "The European Trade Federation".
And some small historcal changes.

> Heres the good part.

> In this alternative timeline Israel went full supremacists and took over most of their rivals

> You play as a renegade palestine who is trying to liberate his people

> You kill a lot of jews and zionist.

> The more you advance in the game, things start to get more and more creepy... Talmud symbolism, old cults, creepy rituals...

> You start to unravel and old satanic plot to take over the world through blood sacrifices. Every war was actually orchestrated as a form of sacrifice to old gods.

> The elder jews are actually vampires that think of god as a demiurge that condemned them to this world and are trying to get free through blood sacrifice of incountable number of goyims.

> At the end you fight an epic battle against the elder vampire in the middle of Jerusalem.

> Bonus: You can find in old archives of the elder vampires and mossad agents documents that show that "le evil nazis" weren't actually that bad and a lot of their actions were actually justified.

> Have a token group of "good jews" that are being used by the evil vampiric jews and will help you. Made them actually accept Christ at some point in the game.

What do you think annon?
You like my game?

the fucking monkeys noises lmao

Replace you with hook and you're done.

why isn't there a kickstarter for this?

Moonman Doom Mod

My game need a good an epic tittle.

Open to suggestions.

The obvious

Ethnic cleansing 2: Electric BoogaJew

Castle wolfenburg

There was a columbine pokemon game and a JFK simulator, so no I don't understand, some one had to made a kike killing sim by now,

Does anyone have this, or know anything about it?

Night of the Living Nosebergs

Here's a classic.
Go to 12:11
youtu.be/614akDkzvtE?t=12m11s

The last part of that wad is happening levels of hype.

This guy is asking the right questions.

>There was a columbine pokemon game and a JFK simulator
These games were made before kikestarter was born

Ethnic Cleansing, but it's pretty shitty, even by 2002 standards.
There's also a DOOM .wad called MOON where you can play as Moonman, Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison or Hitler himself which is pretty fun.

>DOOM wads

Dammit I love that community

>that part when the HappeningCON chart suddenly shifts

GTA V

Oh goy, oh goy. I got just the right game for you!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

Because all your neighbouring states will have that vermin wandering around. And no one wants that.

actually yes
it’s called ‘the liberation of palestine’