1 in 6 couples in Holland are interracial

nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office

Interracial breading grounds arent in USA but in the middle of europe, in little blonde Holland

>most of these couples consist of a Dutch woman and a Moroccan or Turkish man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turkish seed is superior, Dutch men are effeminate
inb4 pic related

HEIL HITLER

bullshit. nice source.

This actually hurts because those swamp fucks are more germanic than germans. I can't get laid and those rare blonde tall beauties go around fucking some dime a dozen brown cock. Are you fucking kidding me.

>1 in 6 couples
It's impossible to calculate that kind of statistic

Shhh go- ehhmm guy the battle is lost, just give in.

We've had this thread before. Weren't most of the interracial couples between Dutch and other European countries?

Speaking as an immigrant amongst the polderniggers, I can confirm Dutch women will take any cock as long as it's not a Dutch man cock.

Fake.

Dutch women arent more prone to interracial dating, literally only met 1 coalburner in my life.
Turks and Moroccan guys dont want a dutch woman(they think theyr insane).

t. Randstad

There is no way that is possible. Maybe they are taking Dutch people dating other Europeans and counting that as interracial

they count dutch-german/dutch-belgian and Indo/dutch as interracial too.

shittiest article in a while.

Dutch men are also incredibly offputting. Fix your teeth and your accent.

t.roastie

Yeah... If it were true that this trend is unstopable they wouldn't broadcast it 24x7.

The reason they do it is to demoralize the white men and to brainwash white women in accepting the trend.

Non broken white woman don't want to spawn nigglets.
The could fuck black men (a minority of cases)... But spawning nigglets is another whole thing.

>literally zero sources

we can knock down about every single Belgian manlet with ease though. who wins?

We went through this yesterday, retard. They count German-Dutch couples as interracial.
Turkish-Dutch and Morrocan-Dutch couples make up less than half a percent of the couples in the Netherlands.

Isn't thia literally just indonesians (former dutch colony) marrying dutchies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people

Bingo.

This study calls Germans, Belgians, Frenchmen and Poles a different race to Dutch. A Dutch man marrying a German is considered interracial.

In reality this study showed that mixing between Morrocans and Dutch is minuscule.

Yes. Op just keeps spamming these threads because newfag redditors are too lazy to read the source anyway.
99% of dutch girls that aren't college roasties living in Amsterdam don't even interract with anyone that doean't look european.

I spent so much time on vacation in different european countries. also I'm very neutral on race/religion/politics conflicts, so you can trust my observation

european women no matter liberal or apolitical are not very interested in dating with middle eastern or north african men. of course there is some percentage of women who can date or have one night stand. but this doesn't exceed 10-15%

however, european women are mostly very curious about black guys and they are very warm towards them. I don't mean somalian type black guys but cool black guys mostly from west africa or american blacks.

Gotta love these articles.
>all white people are the same
>Germans aren't the same race as Dutch tho

just more typical subversive lies from a thoroughly corrupt media

You think africans wont fuck some blonde dutch women because they "think theyre crazy"?

has anyone ever told you that youre an idiot before?

1 in 6 couples in Holland will be killed and exterminated if muslim or nigger

1 Samuel 15:2-3

Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

It uses "interracial" to mean "from a different background", in other words it includes Dutch-Belgian couples for example.

As for the quote in OP's post, the full quote is:
>Only about 10 thousand couples in the Netherlands consist of a Turkish partner and a Dutch partner, and about 9 thousand couples are Moroccan Dutch That means that 11 percent of Turkish people in the Netherlands have a Dutch partner and 12 percent of Moroccan people. Most of these couples consist of a Dutch woman and a Moroccan or Turkish man.
In other words, "most of these" Turkish-Dutch and Moroccan-Dutch couples which make up around 19,000 couples. Not most of the 1 in 6 figure.

Don't get me wrong, it's still bad but quote mining and acting retarded helps no one.