Christian self-defense general

Radical islamic terrorists are killing us, radical atheist antifas are killing us, western governments dont do shit to protect us. How do we defend ourselves, pol? Share tactics and tips and how to pressure lawmakers to legalize self-defense tanks

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&source=web&url=http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/APOCRYPHA%201st%20MACCABEES%20OF%20THE%20KING%20JAMES%20BIBLE%201611.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjondnTlqrXAhVMKyYKHS7rDsIQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3euC6tEVDtaKO--X1VMy_M
snopes.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfxyVvYuws
biblicalselfdefense.com
thoughtfulcatholic.com/?p=45181
plainsimplefaith.com/2014/05/qa-because-jesus-said-turn-the-other-cheek-is-self-defense-wrong/
trustandard.net/are-christians-biblically-justified-to-defend-themselves-using-lethal-force/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

What about kikes and their cultural attacks on christianity?

Read the book of Maccabes, oerfect example of how evil people use culture attack to facilitate genocide

Post it

Yes

>radical atheist antifas are killing us

Lol where is exactly this happening

Turn the other cheek.
Martyrdom is a foundational tenet of Christianity.

google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&source=web&url=http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/APOCRYPHA%201st%20MACCABEES%20OF%20THE%20KING%20JAMES%20BIBLE%201611.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjondnTlqrXAhVMKyYKHS7rDsIQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3euC6tEVDtaKO--X1VMy_M

>How do we defend ourselves, pol?
get a gun

It also says in revelation that the saints will wage war and lose, cant wage war without violence.

Some are born to die with the sword, and deal death by the sword.

This. Jesus said to turn the other cheeck. I wash rapists feet in prison btw

To turn the other cheek is to imply equality. to be slapped once is to be back handed. to ask the other cheek to be struck implies the palm.

Texas.

>Christian self-defense
But Christ very clearly spoke against that. He didn't defend himself and encouraged his followers to follow his example and they did. Why shouldn't you?

There is a big difference between being slapped in a conversation for saying something controversial, and being shot at or attacked with deadly intent.

Clone Vladimir?

...what?
Is this a BDSM thing? I literally don't get your backhand/ palm distinction.

Just remember the faitfull centurion, who had more faith than even the apostles.

Centurions were some very violent men

"Radical atheist antifas"
Those two aren't synonymous faggot. Also quit having such a inferiority complex go lift some weights and maybe you won't be such a pussy anymore.

buying a sword is too

a) that's spiritual warfare
b) reference please

FAKE NEWS
snopes.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

chapter and verse please

Sounds pretty kinky to me desu
Is this why Christian girls are so easy?

>let's clone this fanatic islamism supporter for the end of christianity and white race! The sooner the better!
Oh, i see you, Shlomo.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
I don't know how much clearly this could be. Unless you just ignore what he said and twist his message.

Actually that is false. The only time when you should turn the enemy the other cheek is for like when they curse at you, you need to be a bigger person and just ignore it. However God allows anyone to defend themself from murdering people. So you fail again muhammad

At some point we'll have to give a good old Deus Vult another go.
But the current pope is a marxist from South America. He is disconnected from how Europe views Christianity's role in history. Islam is just a small distance over the sea and in Europe there are 3 large branches of Christianity fighting for influence.
The next pope will have all this in mind again and then we could organize some Christian violence.

If I murder my son, I'll be hated by everybody and spend the rest of my life in jail

If god murders his son, he's loved by all and praised

haha sweeties you just got fact checked

I noticed this happening too.

Like, when the fuck did it become okay to start attacking christianity? I wouldn't even call myself christian but holy fuck people are just attacking christianity left and right now.

But the minute you attack islam and synagogues you are IMMEDIATELY yelled as a racist sub human

what the fuck gives?

2263 The legitimate defense of persons and societies is not an exception to the prohibition against the murder of the innocent that constitutes intentional killing. "The act of self-defense can have a double effect: the preservation of one's own life; and the killing of the aggressor. . . . The one is intended, the other is not."65

2264 Love toward oneself remains a fundamental principle of morality. Therefore it is legitimate to insist on respect for one's own right to life. Someone who defends his life is not guilty of murder even if he is forced to deal his aggressor a lethal blow:

If a man in self-defense uses more than necessary violence, it will be unlawful: whereas if he repels force with moderation, his defense will be lawful. . . . Nor is it necessary for salvation that a man omit the act of moderate self-defense to avoid killing the other man, since one is bound to take more care of one's own life than of another's.66

2265 Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave duty for one who is responsible for the lives of others. The defense of the common good requires that an unjust aggressor be rendered unable to cause harm. For this reason, those who legitimately hold authority also have the right to use arms to repel aggressors against the civil community entrusted to their responsibility.

>defend themself from murdering people
You mean muderers?
Explain all the martyrs, then.
Explain why every single apostle was murdered with love for his enemies on his lips.

He's referencing Luke 22. Because this verse invalidates everything else Jesus said and did.

What are these references from?

Oh, like "hate your mother and father"?

>Maccabes
Friendly reminder that the book of Maccabes is NOT cannon. It is a great read but you should know that it is not divinely inspired.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person
How do you justify this?
Are you quoting the catechism? Why?

My soul may not be ready...but my body is.

everyone is going to be carrying in their church next Sunday lol

It looks like the Catechism or some similar catholic writing. Because when Jesus' words disagree with you just quote someone else's and that'll be good enough.
Yes, and when he said "blessed are the meek and persecuted", he meant instead you should be strong and avoid persecution. When he said to "love your enemies" and "pray for those who persecute you" he meant you should kill those fuckers fot crossing you.

Friendly Armed guards at the door.

If it gets real bad then the church will become a house church like it originally was and go under ground.

Frankly this is just the beginning. When the government comes for your church then then house churches will again become a necessity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfxyVvYuws

Go to the city council and ask to be heard when there is a proposal that threatens us. Then publicly denounce the proposal at the council. Make sure there's press at the council and watch them panic. The islamists will get butthurt as fuck aswel.

That's how I got them to remove that fucking filthy homosexual flag at a government building. I told them it was in direct violation of sovereignty.

Also, contact Opus Dei.

ITT clearly unknowledgeable fedoras trying to convince his next victims to die in his hands

Wew lad, next time I want to know christian teaching I won't check the CCC, councils, confessions, bible and patristics, I'll just ask the local fedora

biblicalselfdefense.com
thoughtfulcatholic.com/?p=45181
plainsimplefaith.com/2014/05/qa-because-jesus-said-turn-the-other-cheek-is-self-defense-wrong/
trustandard.net/are-christians-biblically-justified-to-defend-themselves-using-lethal-force/

gg user, got a story on that?

It's simple : Crusade.

If I do, I'm no longer user.

Because your weak religion allowed this to happen

I read the third link, it was a bunch of word twisting and "he said and did X but meant Y" to justify ignoring his message and didn't read the last link because it looks as long as an actual apologetics book. Looks like a bunch OT quoting and twisting/ignoring Jesus words to fit the view he already had.
Why would you not follow the example Christ lived just as his close followers did?

luke 22:36 He said to them "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag;and if you dont have a sword sell your cloak and buy one."