Communism is controlled by Jews

>Communism is controlled by Jews
>The Soviet Union supplied billions of dollars in arms to the Arab enemies of Israel, constantly denounced Israel, and organized huge purges of Jews under the flag of Anti-Zionism

really activates my almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

bolshevik.info/top-10-lies-about-the-bolshevik-revolution-part-one.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

upper echelons of soviet society was the original zion. soviet jews did not want another autonomous jew state, when they were already level 99 jews with a powerful jew state themselves

If i were to order your murder that would clearly benefit me, i wouldnt really go around embracing your death that didnt happen yet.

(((Marxism))) = kosher
(((Bolsheviks)))= kosher
Stalin backlash = not kosher but (((Communism))) still kosher

---Fall of Communism---

Capitalism and (((holy looting spree))) = kosher
Putin takes back Russia from looting (((oligarchs))) = very not kosher
Putin = Hitler and most evil man ever to live you must kill him goyim (((we))) demand it.

---- You Are Here ---

Israel couldn't expand if they weren't threatened. Arabs wouldn't threaten Israel if they didn't know they are backed by power at least equal to US.

what don't you understand?

A lot of the jews in the Soviet government were genuine anti-Israeli communist (Soviet Anti-Zionist Party), while others probably covertly helped Israel, but the USSR itself was not a "Jewish" conspiracy.

fuck off kikes the game is over you lost everyone here knows the truth our work is done

>Be jewish
>Go to Sup Forums
>Call everyone a shill and a LARPER
>apply reverse psychology
>tell people that everything is jews except for us
>watch Sup Forums slowly come towards our side

>Be modern-day Russian imperialists
>Fabricate two sides of a fake protest
>Infiltrate Sup Forums
>Watch them flip out

>Stalin backlash = not kosher
That's where you're wrong, amerilard.

Picrelated: David Bengurion on a truck.

bolshevik.info/top-10-lies-about-the-bolshevik-revolution-part-one.htm
↑deep read, with citing sources from America and other Western countries↑

In the future with God-like A.I. and weaponized nanotech, if those are privately owned, expect for Enslavement or Annihilation.

Most Jews were removed from power during Stalins purges. Before that, the USSR was "Zion" to the jews in the west.

Then Israel happened. Most jews remained commies, but switched their alligance from the USSR to Israel and/or cultural marxism instead

Who's this gorgeous bitch? I'd eat her ass frfr

t. underage

there are two kinds of Jews
the atheist Jews and the kosher Jews
both are bad, but also at odds with each other

>kekistani defending the communism.
Why am I not surprised.

Hmmm, if only there were some group of people that forcibly removed jews from central and eastern europe, and thus weakened their power.

Kids, look out, here comes the kekistani troll flager !

>Jews don't play both sides of the war

And for the record, Communist Jews and Zionist Jews opposed each other. So I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Too simple-minded of a chronology, exiled Jews factually did take over the Russian revolution 1917, but most of the influential political Jews were purged by Stalin. That said, Jews arguably STILL run Russia and are make up like half the list of Russian billionaires. They've always been around behind the scenes

The jews were jewed out of power by Stalin. Stalins great purges targeted mostly jews.

>All jews are israeli
No.

Jews used Communism and Marxism to further their interests, but that doesn't mean only Jews use it. Nobody denies that China was Communist under Mao or that North Korea isn't Communist today.

Equating being jewish with being pro-Israel is a stretch as well. Real religious jews in exile were sacrificed so the fake jew bankers could have their safe haven on semitic land.

Hello, I would like to see this chink whore naked. Thx

Yes, omf, yes