CBTS Episode 83: The happenings are underway and continuing to happen

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → → → → → → → → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 → → → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #21 - #40 → → → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #41 - #60 → → → → → → → → → → → → →
Links to thread #61 - #70 → → → → → → → → → → → →

#74: → → → → → → → → → → → → →
#75: → → → → → → → → → → → → →
#76: → → → → → → → → → → → → →
#77: → → → → →
#78: → → → → →
#79: → → →
#80: → → →
#81: → → →
#82: →
#83: QRD TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>Alice in Wonderland
>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Hansel and Gretel
>Cinderella
>The Little Mermaid
>Pinocchio
>The Sword in the Stone
>101 Dalmatians
>Fantasia
>Dumbo
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>The Rescuers
>The Fox and the Hound
>The Jungle Book
>Robin Hood
>The Black Cauldron
>Flubber
>Peter Pan
>The Lady and the Tramp
>Der Fuehrer’s Face
>Steamboat Willie
>Education for Death
I have one last clue for you all;
The New Spirit.

ACTUALLY CBTS 84

MY BAD.

A whole lot of nothing.

qrd

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

Kek be with us!

Not my work; credits go to another user but pic too good to miss

Why is this still a thread?

Nothing happened cunts move along

If 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, this entire QAnon thing is a LARP

If 0, this is a happening in the making

Trips that Q returns to this thread for more crumbles

[The New Spirit]

The New Spirit is a 1942 American animated short film produced by Walt Disney Productions and the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and released by the War Activities Committee of the Motion Pictures Industry. The cartoon, which stars Donald Duck, was the first film created as part of Walt Disney's World War II propaganda production

>that flag
>why even bother

Did the antifa actually do a god damn thing?

>Dropping updated cookies.
God speed lads.

how did such an annoying queer with bad style make it anywhere in life?

We'd hit the bump limit slower if you posted the infographics every other thread instead of in all of them

Really makes you (((wonder))) doesn't it?

I am dropping some crumbs on twitter ...not too much but I want to get some normies to start asking questions.

interesting

this time without meme flag

IF 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, this entire Q user thing is a LARP

By giving his ass to AC360

same, but why aren't we pushing this more? Can we get it trending? At least the facts...

Sorry everyone, KEK just revealed to us that this is a massive LARP.

>who's human associated with?
muslim brotherhood?

what kind of a faggot are you?

what are wizards and warlocks?

I have started to do the same on the_donald seeing as they are a community of Trump supporting normies, the red pills will be easier to swallow and disseminate

IF 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, this entire QAnon thing is a LARP

we don't really know whats happening until POTUS says so...Im just starting the people asking questions...Im not goung full autist though just wary probing and asking things like ..g-g-g guys whats happening?

you'd think they'd pick someone more like cooper. ya know, somewhat likable by pretty and ugly people?

second time's the charm eh?

confirmed

>replying to yourself
>not understanding how kek works

meant for

I agree...but can't we at least start trending the facts that we know (ie...saudis arrested, saudi plane crash, BO visiting places before Trump, CF tied to SA, Podesta Group tied to SA, etc)...enough facts to get normies asking questions and connecting dots.

>tfw when ur trying to talk shit but wind up supporting us anyways

I can't fucking stand this guy. there has to be a kiddie sex charge in his future. he looks like such a pedo.

Everyone posting in these is a NEET, with nothing else to do. They'll believe anything said and reject all naysayers as shills because they don't want their LARP fun to end.

Calm your tits it was just a single 0, doesn't mean KEK agrees.

>Switzerland is revealed as banking arm of Rothschilds
>NK is revealed as military arm of Rothschilds

Anyone feel like discussing the implications for the Vatican in all of this? Don't forget who guards the Pope

Hint: if you think someone with Q level clearance and working in the 'deep state' would post on Sup Forums, never mind dozens of times, you're a retard

last 2 digits are only 73 so KEK doesn't agree with you either. maybe you are the retard?

just stop
you're embarrassing yourself

Yes there are some on twitter who have a good idea of the Deep state etc I just want to ease them into this let them do some reading and ask questions to be prepared for any announcements from POTUS that might seem Unimaginable.

that's 2/3 so far, KEK is not with us today

in response to those unsure about how the people will react (the ones you call the normies), if news of clinton and obama being arrested surface in the mainstream, do we know how they have reacted to happenings in the past?
i mean in our lifetimes we've seen planes blow up the middle of new york and there wasnt mass lynching of brownskins in response, i think you may be underestimating the peoples ability to process the news.
theres a tiny % of the population that will be outraged by anything they are told and those are the perpetual virtue signalers, it just so happens that they include the media themselves so are serial exaggerators.
they will sight polls and graphs showing significant public support one way or another on an issue but the figures arent there to persuade anyone else, they exist only to validate their own warped agenda. look at the november the 4th protests, the activists of various political groups signaled for weeks they were taking to the streets to march and protest, they genuinely thought millions would rally to them because "everyone hates trump, right?". we shouldnt have the same patronising attitude of "theres no way people will cope with this, not like us wizards", just because we are the first to hear about happenings, it doesnt mean the news belongs to us and it shouldnt be up to us to filter out anything that has hard evidence.
that means not distributing news related to pedophiles or corruption, not unless theres hard evidence.

theres only a tiny fraction of people out there who will be incapable of digesting the truth, anything we have that isnt pure speculation like >muh artwork should be presented and spread, let the chips fall where they may. people are more woke than you think, if you asked 1000 random people if they thought politicians were corrupt, 99/100 would say obviously they are, you dont have to go full 1488 on the JQ, these issues go way beyond it.

Somebody ban this spamming cunt

Reposting:
The message needs to be a simple and in normie-terms as possible.

No Deep-state.
No "Trump and military intellegence"
But also no lies.

>Headline: Corrupt Saudis fund Clinton campaign; Trump works with Saudis to drain the swamp in both countries"

Now, the above ignores the fact that the Saudis still aren't our friends and that the new government is probably just as corrupt as the old, but it contains the NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION about what is happening.

Remember: There's no point in trying to convince the leftists, even with iron-clad evidence.
Memes can rely on things that "everybody knows", such as the fact that Clinton is incredibly corrupt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's tied into all of this in one way or another. I guess we'll have to see when the dust settles

KEK has forsaken us :-(

This guy is a demoralization poster. There's only a 10% chance of a get each time.

>DEMORALIZATION POSTER

Yes once people start asking wheres the proof then I would say it starts to get hard to explain although its just a case of getting it on the mind too much and they will just think its a hoax. But when the news comes from POTUS or someone high up that will help it make sense our job would be to start people thinking big thinkng about what Hillary Obama and those cunts did.

>forced meme

Just stop yourself

And who banks for the Pope since the 1800's.

Doing good work user.

Please retain this photo and be on the look out for Q again.

Thanks for compiling this.

This is a MORALIZATION thread. God bless you Donald J Trump and God bless the US military

Mother Fucking THIS!!!

There is more than enough provable info to start waking people up to the fact that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES AND TRUMP TELLS THE TRUTH.

Yes I want to say to them what I think is happening based on the threads here then they can look into it further...at the moment Im just breaking the news OBAMA may be under arrest to get them started thinking.

SAUDIS THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH VEGAS.

PRINCE TALEL... TSK TSK.

I seriously doubt more than of handful of libtards would be upset about seeing Hillary’s perp walk. In fact, it looks like about half of them would be relieved. Maybe more.

What is this

that's 3/4 :-( KEK is not with us it seems

Obama tho

You are a piece of shit

I fucking hope so, this tinfoil hat I've been wearing the past few years is getting kinda warm

For them it's not about what would happen to Clinton. It's about their own ego.

Here We Go

if i told you you'd have to be destroyed by me

Has anybody forwarded this info to our allies in the media such as Tucker "Tucked" Carlson?

>You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>>Alice in Wonderland
>>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>>Hansel and Gretel
>>Cinderella
>>The Little Mermaid
>>Pinocchio
>>The Sword in the Stone
Dalmatians
>>Fantasia
>>Dumbo
>>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>>The Rescuers
>>The Fox and the Hound
>>The Jungle Book
>>Robin Hood
>>The Black Cauldron
>>Flubber
>>Peter Pan
>>The Lady and the Tramp
>>Der Fuehrer’s Face
>>Steamboat Willie
>>Education for Death
>I have one last clue for you all;
>The New Spirit.
Fuck off shill disney has nothing to do with this.
Focus on finding HRC, BO and JP

>God bless you Donald J Trump and God bless the US military

PREACH IT NIGGA

it's already delet

Its not a patronizing attitude to normies, its recognition of the media narrative and the need for a counter narrative.

The media narrative will be: "TRUMP MOVES TO CONSOLIDATE POWER; AMERICA OFFICIALLY BECOMING A TINPOT DICTATORSHIP HOLY SHIT"

Our response needs to be Public dissemination must always focus on the lowest common denominator (even among those on our side).
The more detailed information is available for people with the time and interest to research.

What was it that flushed out BO?

Q QUESTION/ANS EXCEL SHEET CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing

Nope

The MEDIA is not your ally and neither is DISNEY. How many times has Tucker had the chance to prove the OBVIOUS that you have seen proven here on this site?

Exactly, why did Q come here to begin with? WE ARE MEDIA NOW

>Corrupt Saudis fund Clinton campaign; Trump works with Saudis to drain the swamp in both countries"
Yes I will use that headline user

Just spoon feed them a few broad-stroke Q crumbs to give a general outline.

As you prove to be right, it'll improve your cred and pique their interest.

Human nature will soon have them looking to you for updates. But play hard to get and don't make promises.

that's 4/5 :-( still no KEK

In todays U.S.A. there are more and more normies who get it. And normies are educating normies at record pace

>not shitposting at work
What a faggot

Meme it. Spread it. Fight back against the shills.
MSM IS LIES, TRUMP IS TRUTH

can you save it as a CSV on a file sharing location.
So I dont have to use google....

OK so lets PRETEND for a minute that NK is a FRONT.

Lets pretend Kim Jung has been dead for a long long time.

Lets pretend that we have been sending money to M.E. countries to defend themselves from NK threats.

Lets pretend this whole time NK is actually being controlled by the same gang of people who control everything else. So the funding going to M.E. countries end up going straight to NK. Which in turn end up go right to the pockets of those who control everything else.
News media, Social Media, Politicians, MultiBillion dollar corporations.

Ive been saying for years that the pictures of NK look like a shitty fuckin photoshop job. It looks fucking FAKE. A fake country front

does that sound crazy?

Fantasy Land

>DEMORALIZATION BOT

We're taking flak guys. You no what that means.

They're going to have to try much harder.
I'm not even sleepy!