Stranger Things 2

Hey Nazi faggots, how do you feel about the new season of stranger things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K80iymgWRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought she was uncomfortable with the black kid and the kissing scene with him though?

Keep this in mind as well.

I love the story about her being forced to kiss the black guy against her consent.

It is an allegory for the current state of american culture.

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

>welcome to hollywood

I want to fuck max

I unironically love this show, some of the actors are huge cucks but the show manages to be pretty apolitical

sexual assault in Hollywood

1st season was great

the niggerest

And they made her do about 20 takes. All because she didn't want to.

Yeah i liked the first season. S2 had a bit too much bullshit fan service thrown-in.

I will boycott Netflix unless they fire her.

The (((Duffer))) brothers

A REDHEAD every fucking time

i don't watch tv or movies

She was basically poochie in this season.

And clearly Netflix got in (((trouble))) for not having adequate footage of white girls getting blacked in s1.

I don't care cause gingers and niggers are the same thing

did he dunk his head in vaseline while upside down? or is that niger really that greasy without makeup?

No one even had a problem with niggers in the show, but they just have to Jew things up and promote race mixing. It's bad enough with adults but downright disgusting when they manipulate kids like this.

I've only got the one Dustin face, going to have to make do with this.

As someone who grew up in the 80's, in smalltown, midwest, a white girl would never, ever ever be seen kissing a black kid.

not ever

that shit was more taboo than faggotry.

when I saw her kiss the niglet I chalked it up to the jewry of pedowood

yeah it's depressing. Even the new Thor movie had background blacking, with white blonde Scandinavian women hitting on black male "asgardians" in the background.

all niggers are greasy, that's why they smell

>>SJW logic follows:
If the ebil whit debil even blinks at u scream raep

>>If the entertainment industry forces a woman to do something against her will.
Ob gud shez so prugrissives u go goyl!! slow clapz

have another

does it take you a while to carefully fuck up your spelling like that?

You realize that kid is actually 100% European Italian American, right?

He just has a genetic condition, YOU FUCKING SOULESS APES

he's also the best thing about the show. Every second he's speaking is fucking gold.

And only her brother seemed to be against it, as though he was the strange one. In reality no one would approve, as you said. Simply a case of the eternal Jew at work.

Really? why can't they stick to their own mythology and stop robbing European stuff. (answer is kikes, and because stealing comes naturally to niggers).

I'll add it to the collection thanks.

Yes as a matter of factually speaking, it was excruciatingly painful FYI. Kek

I think my main problem with the show is that every single white father was portrayed as a piece of shit in some way.

>Dr. Brenner, aka Papa, although not a true father, portrays himself as one to El and is self explanatory. He's a sociopath.
>Ted is a negligent, oblivious fuck stick
>Lonnie is a gigantic bag o' douche. He's an egotistical, manipulative, self centered asshole
>When Hop assumes the father role of El, he locks her away and treats her like shit in the name of protection.
>Neil, Billy's father, is an abusive dick

The only pseudo father figure who is painted in a pretty good light was Bob the Brain, a giant cuck.

it's not just (((them))). There's a sizeable cadre of traitorous wealthy whites who are totally on-board because they don't give a shit about anything.

Don't watch anything from big studios

The new what?
I dont listen to faggot shows.
Sage

Bob the brain got to fuck tired out hand-me-down Joyce after every jock in town got done with her. I'd call that a win, right?

Bob was a legend though, hate the way they fucked him off and forgot about him when he died as he was clearly the most competent person in the series. His fault for helping them though.

Definitely, far too many useful idiots around.

Not as good as Season One, not as much of the same sense of mystery and suspense, it seemed a little more obvious where things were going (Dart was obviously a baby demogorgon, Will was obviously going to become a spy, Eleven was obviously going to have to come back to close the Gate, etc) about the only part that was legitimately unexpected was the buildup and payoff of Hopper discovering the vines. Also the episode with Eleven meeting Eight felt like a total waste of time. I get that they're setting up shit for the (presumably) final season, but the timing of it - right after a major cliffhanger - was retarded.

Good, but not as good as it could have and should have been. Best aspect of the season was Steve and Dustin broing it up and fighting monsters, I love that Steve basically dropped Nancy like a ton of bricks as soon as it was clear she didn't really care about him and then just spent the rest of the season being an awesome older brother figure for the kids.

Shes was literally put in the show just to do that beastiality scene.
Almost ruined the season with their forced "romance".

Reminder that she didn't want to but the (((producers))) forced her.

I'm disappointed they didn't have any more MKUltra/CIA nigger shit.

Also, they should've had some slasher shit. Billy seemed like he was going to murder some people violently. Would've been a perfect opportunity, considering it took place in 1984 and all of the best slasher movies came out that year.

Also, I'm amazed they didn't have Steve driving around with Dustin having this song playing:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K80iymgWRg

This is not a human.

>genetic condition
yes, i believe it’s called 43% mongrolism. poor chap

I don’t

Degenerate shit eating sodomite faggot

daaamn nigguh

>watching t.v.
I read books faggit

It's alright.

I didn't think it was as good either. Yes I understand the looming threat of the hive mind and shit like that, but the buildup of season 2 was shit compared to season 1. That, and I personally didn't care for the whole Kali story arch. It felt forced, much like the romance between Max and Lucas.

I don't watch shitty TV shows made for the underclass. I hope you all feel adequately against or in favor of such depictions and that you spend a lot of time arguing about it.

Aw Bob dies? I mean I knew it was coming the second he got introduced, still a shame.

lmao she isnt a coal burner irl

Shit, sorry mate. I thought everyone had seen it all.

if anything Max has way more in common with dustin. Furthermore, it totally undermines the "strong, independent woman" archetype they were trying to ham-fistedly install by having her get blacked at the first opportunity. Totally useless poochie-level bullshit.

The nig's just a moaning bastard anyway, especially in season 2.

>100% European Italian American
read that a few times and tell me why its wrong

I think for the sake of the show it would have been better if Max hadn't have chosen either. Like you said, she was the role of the strong, independent woman, but they forced that character into a romance with one of the group. The whole season she just wanted to be accepted as one of the guys, be a part of the team. That forced romance undermined the core of what her character was.

I don't watch Americuck television because I'm not a brainless ZOG slave

They'll probably forget about it by the time S3 comes around, they're too young for it anyway. Far too much focus is placed, by the media in general, on kids having sexual relationships.

>watching the hollywoodjew

To add to post 33, the better story line for Max would have been keeping true to her character this season, and developing a romance next season as her character develops. As she transitions from angsty, independent teenager to actually developing feelings and wanting affection and romance.

(((media)))

Who would you have her 'develop a romance' with?

Goes without saying!