youtu.be/ZxXclUKGYNo
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc
nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=fFjQgxvB0sM

>should of

it's perfect

i'd really like this webm with some sound effects added. YATATATATATATATATATATAT

youtu.be/5qrMY6CDT2M

If it only had some kick and punch sounds

>waifu explodes

fucking chekd and kekd

ODEN WA SCHINDLER-U

jesus christ this snownigga is so lovable and memeable

youtu.be/ZxXclUKGYNo

WTF i´ll dye my hair now

He truly went back and became a family man

>mfw Varg lives in south France

>mfw

>you've picked a bad time to get lost medscum
>by thor you won't leave skyrim alive
>i'll carve you into pieces
>odin have mercy on you

> "hehe, boobs."

Watch this and put this on in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I'm dying

Yeah, on welfare.

Crashing the system my snownigga

mufuga fkin mimigranz takin min norgayan land
>moves to french
Heh :))))) im so alpha

no he doesn't but he encouraged others to do so.

Rightfully so i must add. Why sustain a system which helps achmad and fatima

> CUZ YOU'RE SUBHUMAN IF YOU DO, YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES AND PAY ACHMED

>non-European sub-human moving into Europe is the same as a European moving to another European country because the government won't let him live in peace.

based

He's a welfare queen with a criminal record and more kids than he can support, he's an honorary nigger.

It's a fucking mystery why there hasn't been a ton of Ukranian refugees into other European cunts. Oh wait, it's because they're Wh*te.

>he's not on welfare yet

>He's a welfare queen
False
>with a criminal record
True
>more kids than he can support
False, look at them. Beautiful, strong and healthy.
>he's an honorary nigger.
Better than having actual sub-saharan DNA

t. butthurt brown eyed swarthy Arab rape baby

Wrong, hohols are swarming poland.

Ukrainian workers will be used to further pressure down wages. They are already outcompeting Poles.

im sorry im sorry ill get right back to the plantation daddy

>t. butthurt brown eyed swarthy Arab rape baby

I'd appreciate it, if you nordcucks would stop shitting on us.
We Meds have never done anything to get this hatred, nor have we made claims on your lands and peoples

Civilization is overrated

>HE’S NOT ON GERMAN WELFARE LIVING IN SLAVLAND YET

>going to a neighboring cunt
Yeah, "swarming", not like these Arabs traveling from in the middle of a bumfuck desert to Finland, and then have the gall to complain and whine over the cold, food, people, and so on.

This guy looks absolutely terrible for 44.. I am 41.. mane I hope I don't end up looking that bad

>I'd appreciate it, if you nordcucks would stop shitting on us
I'd appreciate it, if you meds stopped having such a huge inferiority complex and started fixing your own countries isntead of complaing about ours.

>such a huge inferiority complex
let's see, who spent the last 200 years making up racial theories about the superiority of nordics and their presence behind every med civilization?

>We Meds have never done anything to get this hatred, nor have we made claims on your lands and peoples
>German flag
Go back, you degenerate watermelon seller.

Clearly not Hitler.

>let's see, who spent the last 200 years making up racial theories about the superiority of nordics and their presence behind every med civilization?

Anglos.

Not the average Nordic ethno nationalist, no

De Gobineau or Rosenberg don't sound very English to me

It's a skyrim quote you goofus.

fact is, if there is a people in Europe with a thousand years old massive inferiority complex, is Germanics towards Greeks and Romans, and it shows to this very day

One of Hitler's more retarded statements. Heritage isn't a competition.

He's literally a welfare monkey that role plays as a viking

>thousand years old massive inferiority complex
But that's not true at all.

Meds dont shit on Nordcucks.

be Dane get fucked by Germans in 6 hours.

lol no wonder even Achmads fuck your women

actually, ironically, the modern superiority complex of northern countries seems to be in fact rooted in being as liberal and "progressive" as possible

Whatever you say. Everything you write stinks of butthurt. Why are you complaing so much about fellow Europeans, when your country is being invaded at this moment by sub-saharans and middle-easterners?

>Nordcuck

>But that's not true at all.
>what is the >HRE

Ömer Faruk you have to go back

>We Meds have never done anything to get this hatred, nor have we made claims on your lands and peoples
What are you doing in Germany then?

funny enough, you are so butthurt you can't even see different IDs

Well yeah they thought themselves to be continuing from the Romans, not that they were the same people.

doesnt he live in france?

>What are you doing in Germany then?
It's free gibs for non-Whites.

immigrants contribute more than they take
you danish subhuman

>they thought themselves to be continuing from the Romans
I wonder why? and why they went to such extents to get the approval of the Pope and to the point of even making up a document testifying their legitimacy

i will once i have earned enough money

you wish i was an ömer. We Meds will always be the shining light of European history and not you

immigrant parents. I plan on leaving in a few years.

Btw many Germans live in Greece my country aswell. Nothing wrong with admiring each others beauty

Why would I be butthurt? Butthurt about what? Enlighten me to why you think I should be butthurt.

And what different IDs?

Years of solitary confinement will do that to you, I guess

>Nothing wrong with admiring each others beauty
>germany
>beauty

everyone comes here just for work

What about Chamberlein and Grant and the whole british israelism/ black legend memes?

Anglos have been claiming meds namely spaniards to be arabized and africanized subhuman savages since the 16th century.

“The worst characteristic which the Spaniards acquired was the parasitism of the Arabs and the nomad Africans: the custom of living off one’s neighbour’s territory, the raid raised to the level of an institution, marauding and brigandage recognized as the sole means of existence for the man-at-arms. In the same way they went to win their bread in Moorish territory, so the Spaniards later went to win gold and territory in Mexico and Peru.

“They were to introduce there, too, the barbarous, summary practices of the Arabs: putting everything to fire and sword, cutting down fruit-trees, razing crops, devastating whole districts to starve out the enemy and bring them to terms; making slaves everywhere, condemning the population of the conquered countries to forced labour. All these detestable ways the conquistadores learnt from the Arabs.

“For several centuries slavery maintained itself in Christian Spain, as in the Islamic lands. Very certainly, also, it was to the Arabs that the Spaniards owed the intransigence of their fanaticism, the pretension to be, if not the chosen of God, at least the most Catholic nation of Christendom. Philip II, like Abd er Rahman or El Mansour, was Defender of the Faith.

“Finally, it was not without contagion that the Spaniards lived for centuries in contact with a race of men who crucified their enemies and gloried in piling up thousands of severed heads by way of trophies. The cruelty of the Arabs and the Berbers also founded a school in the Peninsula. The ferocity of the emirs and the caliphs who killed their brothers or their sons with their own hands was to be handed on to Pedro the Cruel and Henry of Trastamare, those stranglers under canvas, no better than common assassins.” (Ibid. p. 160)

This
it is always the eternal anglo fault

or for the gibs.

if i was born in a different country i'd definetely would live in Germany for a bit.

You just need to kill the anti Germans

>immigrants contribute more than they take
Sure thing, that's why they overwhelmingly vote liberal.

Didn't they have control over Rome at one point?
Anyway, yes I get what you mean and no obviously there's a difference between Italians and Germans back then. But to think today that most Italians are "pure" when so many different European peoples were able to move in (both during the days of the Republic and Empire but also after their collapse) is delusional.

oh of course, but indeed the whole Germanicism has its roots with De Gobineau, a self proclaimed Frank who blamed everything going to shit in France on mediterranean influence among the peasants, he pretty much started all currents of nordicism putting nobility into the hands of blood and blood alone

if only he could see the state of the pure nordic countries, I guess he'd change his mind perhaps

You write broken English in such a stereotypically Turkish way yet say Greece is your cunt. Are you sure you're not a Turk?

at that point Rome wasn't even the capital of the WRE, let alone the actual Roman empire who had moved east

anyway, to change a genepool to a significant degree you need more than a few thousand individuals, there is no discernible sign of significant shift in the mainland Italian genepool in the last 2000 years

If you've cuck fantasies that's your problem, italy is a genetic island like finland according to every reasonable researcher.

If nordics were more into nordic pride, things wouldn't be this bad you retarded pasta fuck

>putting everything to fire and sword, cutting down fruit-trees, razing crops, devastating whole districts to starve out the enemy and bring them to terms; making slaves everywhere, condemning the population of the conquered countries to forced labour. All these detestable ways the conquistadores learnt from the Arabs.
Reminded me of Romans.

foreingers contributed 22 billion euro each year

I don't get it what is med? Is that short for Medici to make fun of guineas? How about we just call them guineas.

now you've truely hurt my feelings. No i'm not

nothing to be proud of you subhuman

point is de gobineau believed in nobility by stock, while you are making up a stupid social excuse that he would certainly not concede to non-nordics

>muh if if if
you have nothing but yourselves to blame, stop being a nigger

I believe the whole germanism that you're complaining about istead has it roots in the protestant assets grabs of chuch assets by german nobles during the reformation with the whole other underlying myths that it built.

mediterraneans

though nobody cares in real life

ok turk

*truly

mediterranean

I am a Greek

a real hero

I didn't say significant change, but there was a change. Queue memes about Northern Italy vs. Southern.

>italy is a genetic island like finland according to every reasonable researcher
Really? Because from what I remember reading, not genetic studies, but writing from people during Roman times was that they lamented the fact that Gauls and other peoples were able to move in to Rome and enter the senate etc. And like I mentioned above regarding North vs. South, you had shit like the Kingdom of the Lombards. I'm not saying Italians aren't still natives in Italy, but they aren't the exact same people as they once were as you seem to imply with "genetic island".

i missed you ikibey

we wuz french n shiet

How come your English is this bad?

> Turk
> I'm a Greek
"I'm not Turk, i'm Turk!"

>not posting the superior video

youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc

holy shit i kek'd

>Really? Because from what I remember reading, not genetic studies, but

In 2008, Dutch geneticists determined that Italy is one of the last two remaining genetic islands in Europe (the other being Finland.) This is due in part to the presence of the Alpine mountain chain which, over the centuries, has prevented large migration flows aimed at colonizing the Italian lands.[47]

The map also identifies the existence of two genetic barriers within Europe. One is between the Finns (light blue, upper right) and other Europeans. It arose because the Finnish population was at one time very small and then expanded, bearing the atypical genetics of its few founders.

The other is between Italians (yellow, bottom center) and the rest. This may reflect the role of the Alps in impeding free flow of people between Italy and the rest of Europe.

nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=0

your opinion is worthless because you are a latino mongrel shitskin