Who else /KoiGate/er here?

who else /KoiGate/er here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nge3eRYF44
archive.fo/fcGYi
youtube.com/watch?v=wcW-VAuNf3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's it, they finally got to me. I was a die-hard supporter of Trump up to now but the video of him feeding fish in Japan has caused me to reassess and realize what a mistake I made. Hats off to the mainstream media for finally making me see the error of my ways. A president of the United States feeding fish? Ceremonial or not, we cannot have that. We must impeach.

The media always picks the best battles to fight.

but trump did nothing wrong

this shouldnt even be a battle. it's a blatant lie

A burger not understanding sarcasm. Imagine my shock.

i was home schooled. give me a break.

>the media lying
I would never have imagined.

Im so confused

Abe threw the rest of his fish food in the water too

REEEEEEEEE

ROYAL GENETIC LINE OF KOI FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES FOR 5,000 GENERATIONS GIVEN DIABEETUS IN AN INSTANT

That's because Trump is a leader that other leads follow.

We havent let them regain their masculinity

We should

Trump should hand Abe an American pistol from the Wild West as a symbol of our new trusted ally

austism strikes again

>liberals more concerned about Trump feeding fish and getting two scoops of ice cream than an atheist murdering dozens in a church
At this point, I'm craving public executions of Democrats

They made this up *literally* out of thin air.

He did exactly what Abe did and everyone involved was jolly... the entire 'scandal' is a fiction.

If you have norm relatives, show them these headlines -- then show them the .gif... it's a quick, simple lesson in how untrustworthy the media is.

Abe threw first, though.

I think you missed a morsel -- you might want to do a recount.

That's not how the media is telling the story, and as we all know what matters is how the the news is reported not how it actually happened.

Fake News

I think a lot of people are tending closer and closer to that opinion. Who knows how many people are only holding their tongue in public and on social media?

ive done my part for God Emperor

youtu.be/2nge3eRYF44

youtu.be/2nge3eRYF44

youtu.be/2nge3eRYF44

WITNESS ME

We cannot let this guy get the Koi codes!

2 SCOOPS AND NOW THIS??? IMPEACH

I fucking love this man
>that smile
>this outrage
delicious

This explicitly shows media bias against the current President

How will the fake news media ever recover.

You know the rules
>tits or gtfo

THE GUARDIAN CALLED THE FISH "VICTIMS OF TRUMP" archive.fo/fcGYi

Glumpfgh is finished, there's no coming back from this

TWO SCOOPS NOT THE WHOLE BOX BLASDEUMMMMPFF

Needs to be updated with cnn tweet/article

just more evidence that we need more regulation of news corps, they're allowed to print blatant propaganda

we need Media Control legislation lads

First he force feeds christy meatload, THEN he gets two scoops, THEN he makes abe eat a hamburger, and NOW the fucking koi get TWO BOXES of food. what the fucking hell this madman needs to be stopped

How are the news treating this in Japan?

The left must've run out of things to attack him on. This is just embarrassing

Disinfo shills are out today. This clip was played on reverse, Trump performed the first dump.

Well.... time to check off "Can't properly feed fish" on the checklist of Shit Trump Does Wrong. This man has 0 tact. Come on people... this is funny. Laugh at it. No need to get all grouchy about the story being "fake news". This is the "Obama wore a tan suit" scandal from the other POV. Just point at the stupid old guys being bad at feeding fish and drop a "Ha ha!"

You're adorable, dont ever change

... that would mean the feed was going from the pond into the box

2/10 bait made me reply

Trump already called the media the Enemy of the American people. It's time for him to make them the Enemy of the State.

I remember professors at my college were upset about that.
Even though in this case it isn't Mao labeling a free press enemies of the people, it's corrupt yellow journalists with an agenda being labeled deservedly so

The way he drumps that food..
We can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes. Surely you can see that

xDDDDDDDD
then he did a 360 and walked away

It's not like the press is free to begin with. These journalists would lose their jobs, and maybe their lives (Clinton suicide style) if they actually started giving honest, positive coverage of President Trump.

>trump teaches japanese man how to feed his fish

He just can't stop winning.

This. Laws need to be enacted to punish them for intentionally lying.

Definitely. Obvious bias and misrepresentation and it needs to stop.

these idiots don't understand American Culture... Trump is clearly paying tribute to the victims in Texas...
youtube.com/watch?v=wcW-VAuNf3g

It is clear that abe dumped first.

I have seen people try and defend them with a centrist approach, saying that just because they are biased doesn't mean they are fake news. But stuff like this is an outright lie, with video and photo manipulation to accuse Trump of something he didn't do. And it's not the first time.

bamping for #KoiGate

This stupid story is a perfect example of Fake News, kek has handed us a gift.

holy shit kek

Fake news industrial complex hard at work.

>we need more regulation of news corps
No. We need to let the internet work its magic by keeping it uncensored and free.

then you should know what it is and should be able to recognize it