Nigger music hate thread

Hundreds of years of European music tradition and somehow all the idiots are listening to a stupid nigger make stupid nigger sounds. Unreal.

How did this idiot even get so popular, I can barely contain myself when I'm outside and some brainwashed fucks start going skrrr pop pop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bA6pzRx6gBE
youtube.com/watch?v=9qvglWAHDak
youtube.com/watch?v=AsiZCyQoEVg
youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8
youtube.com/watch?v=EViwRKsmmGo
youtube.com/watch?v=hs_9Lx8F6Sw&t=1789s
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtu.be/ZhN0RRlLhDg?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=zNplloMI6M0
youtube.com/watch?v=ANoUg1WAFFY
youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk if youre baiting but this song/video was a joke. hes a comedian

Who is this? Is he a burger? He seems a tad dark to be a North American Pavement Ape

Its a meme you dip

However in general modern rap is pretty atrocious one way or the other. About its disgusting sub genre trap i do not even want to speak about.

It might sound peculiar but the good niggers are dead niggers when it comes to music.

But this is the exact kind of swill that's become popular in the last decade.
Random noises and slang parading as music.

Fuck you, the only valuable thing in burgerland is their music.

you must be retarded or old as fuck. this song was funny as fuck. nobody who listens to trap actually believes its great "music" its just fun to party to and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA6pzRx6gBE

TWO

Same reason every other form of entertainment sucks in the West. The Jews control the industry.

Only retro shit and some indie is worth checking out, regardless if we're talking about movies, music, games, books, or even art.

So let me get this straight.
People are pretending to enjoy this crap, full-well knowing it has zero aesthetic value, and they brainwash themselves to put up a front.
Healthy behaviour, sounds about right.

Nigger music is valuable in that you can 'go dumb' to it, aka larp as a nigger for a short period of time. Nigger music is all about material gain, sexual promiscuity, and male dominance, which all feed into our natural primal urges. The difference is the nigger never stops being 'dumb' whereas white people need the music in order to get into that primal, almost savage state.

theyre not pretending to enjoy it. when youre out at a bar or a party or driving and you blast some trap its pretty enjoyable. If you could detach from your autistic baby boomer mindset you might realize that.

Oh yeah I forgot about the ridiculous amount of violence in nigger rhymes. White people don't really relate to this aspect of the music but niggers unironically do.

>Same reason every other form of entertainment sucks in the West. The Jews control the industry.
Fucking this.
As a young black kid I remember when hip hop was uplifting and positive music. Then the Jews in the music industry caught wind of the raunchy underground music injected money into it.
All the positive black rappers and musicians were now considered lame and the gangster rappers were tagged as cool and to be emulated.
For a while I was forced to listen to that shit even dress in the styles but I rebelled and did my own thing.
I'm glad I never got into rap. My musical tastes are eclectic and I love being able to enjoy sounds and cultures I'd never know of if I was a sheep.

Holy fuck you guys are slow
This song is 100% fabricated satire
Its a parody of the current biggest trap rappers like lil pump

>White people don't really relate to this aspect of the music but niggers unironically do.
Like the saying you are what you eat, you are what you listen to.
Way too many white kids are only exposed to rap music and the black sub-culture that comes with it.

see first post

Look up a video of any hot instagram girl posing, and nigger music will always be playing to it. White women have been totally indoctrinated into liking this degenerate shit now. It's a serious problem.

>hot instagram girl posing
Social media whores are the standard for white women now?

Btw I don't know and I don't want to know who that is. I only listen to classical or electronic music now. Have a gift from me:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qvglWAHDak

america became degenerate in the 1990s

just ignore all the shit coming from there now and you live longer

>video is parody to begin with
>implying even bottom of the barrel American rappers like Lil Pump are as bad shitty ass grime artists

British rap and wannabe gangbangers are a fucking joke.

I'd say pretty standard for the normie population, yes.

Am I the victim of some sort of psyops or whatever because I swear I've heard/seen this clip 5+ years ago. It's like deja vu but different. It's really fucking with me.

go listen to some turbofolk you piss bottle

I don't care about the OP image but if it is a parody that's fine kind of like the movie CB4 which was a satire about the rap industry at the time.
You had the booty shaker gangster rap, you had the touchy feely rappers whose sound was too sappy for anyone to take seriously, and you had the black militant mother Africa types.
This video is from a scene that spoofs the latter.
youtube.com/watch?v=AsiZCyQoEVg

thats when the kikes gassed all the good music, movies, etc. now it ughnboognbix ooomp oomp and kikewood brainwash

that was before the kikes took over all the industries over there, music, movie, media, etc etc

it's the same media shithole globally now so pick your own culture because public culture is dead

is that a rhetorical question?

Id prefer to listen to quality.

You do understand that metal and rock can be pretty violent to right?
Rappers like little pump and the like need to be shot but Kendrick is genuinely good

Considering that women like that are getting their own tv shows, are in the limelight/gossip circles, and the average woman consumes that shit like candy and idolizes these sluts: Yes.

actually, it's sickening, and unfulfilling. if you actually had cultured interests you would realize the dearth in such an endeavor

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

This is literally a parody of everything your complaining about....

As others have said, that video is a joke that somehow became popular. If your trying too hate on music made by blacks, listen too popular rap, that is shit and terrible.

Sounds even worse, actually

He is a comedian and skkrr song is a parody and mockery of all that senseless niggers song with their stupid ad libs.

Don't even get me started with niggatry.

I finally got my first girlfriend a few months back after years of me preparing to talk to any female. I just happened across her.

Smart, avoids niggers like the plague, and so forth - except one thing. She listens to what ever is popular.

I always went to one bar, which was a calm and relaxing atmosphere and often played classic country music. I start going to her bar from time to time with her. And she gets up and dances and loves this popular bullshit.

The last song I think I heard before I told her I'm not going near that nigger shit was something about china with a brick vagina. It was the most annoying song.

Her, and all of her friends, are relatively smart people. They eat this shit up like candy, for one reason only: It's Popular.

The music is garbage, it's dishonest, it's trashy, and lacks class. I can't understand how anyone can enjoy that bullshit.

lmao youre problem is your looking way to hard into it. its fucking rap music. Its not trying to be anything its not. its ignorant party music to blast at clubs and shows. You obviously dont get out much. remove the stick

Big Shaq.

I do indeed generally hate nigger music. Bob Marley was pretty good but rap and hip-hop. Fuck that shit. Didn't like even before I took the red pill...

Okay, fair enough.
I have no want to get into that particular scene, I was caught off-guard by the explosion of it.
Must be good satire if it sickens to the bone as much as it does.

And you know (((who))) pushed that music/culture hard into mainstream culture back in the 80's and 90s

The original hip hop movement that came out of NYC was authentic and hypnotizing. It was so unique. White people couldnt help but check it out. But the music industry got a hold of it and pushed the degeneracy aspect in order to sell more... and the white kids (and black kids) ate that shit up

>Bob Marley was pretty good
Opinion discarded.

The reason is the nordcucks bringed them in europe and fucking with them

GILGOTINEEEE HUH

>2017
>thinking you can diss Big Shaq
Top fucking Kek he is saving the rap game

No, Kendrick Lamar is for autistic faggot bugmen with no taste. Fuck you bitch.

PLUS

>mfw when OP thinks this is a serious musician
dude he is making fun off rap music

To pimp a butterfly was great you dickhead
What you just listen to beck?

I had a similar transition, though I went through an 80s metal phase recently. Some soundtracks from the 2000s are also not bad.

Even electronic music derives from black music. The first house musicians were black dudes in chicago. You cant escape it unless you only listen to exclusively classical music.

>The first house musicians were black gay dudes in chicago.
fix'd

Right.....

OP has to be baiting. He couldn't possibly be that fucking retarded.

That's not a problem for me though as it doesn't push degeneracy (unless there is some otherworldly type shit going on with frequencies which have some nefarious effect: see vid related). I only listen to instrumental electronic. 2nd vid is an example of electronic music I like.

(skip to 5:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8

youtube.com/watch?v=EViwRKsmmGo

i'm speaking as someone who did it and realized how hollow it was a few years later, and why my parents warned me against it themselves. listen to future the weeknd or kanye, they're all singing about how bullshit it is. now that i have actual productive fulfilling interests, i see why it wasn't satisfying.

Trap doesn't have retarded ass nigger lyrics.

>spotted the wigger

You folks need more napalm death

youtube.com/watch?v=hs_9Lx8F6Sw&t=1789s

Nigger Music

I saw this and thought it was a parody song. Something like Blink 1488.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

DA TING GOS SKRRRRT

i love that song, he is fucking good

Maybe whites should make good music again

>david bowie
>good music

nigger music is simplistic, it caters to animalistic instincts, so you don't need education or effort to enjoy it.

same is true for most pop music, btw, it's simple and formulaic as fuck. hell, you can apply the same to most hollywood movies.

you should ask yourself:
1. why are the masses so ignorant?
2. why do niggers live in western countries in the first place?

On the contrary, while I wouldn't be caught dead listening to nigger noise, I think it's one of the greatest weapons the Jews ever invented against the blacks. Only problem is now they are using it against the White man as well.

Prior to rap "music", niggers were a relatively respectable people. They were still filthy niggers but at least the whole crime / gang / murder culture didn't exist (as far as I'm aware). Rap "music" turned them into fucking barbarians. Now its all "bang bang crime pays nigga muh dick muhfugga". It DESTROYED them and since I hate blacks, I appreciate the jew record execs for doing this.

The problem is that now decent Whites are allowing their children to listen to this mindless criminal noise and now they are being corrupted as well. Its a disgrace and any White person who listens to rap "music" is legitimately scum in my eyes. I went through a nigger rap phase when I was a child in the 90's. My father found my CDs and destroyed them and taught me how destructive black "culture" is. I thank him for that every day.

Blacks are human garbage - and the "human" part is truly questionable.

I prefer white music

youtu.be/ZhN0RRlLhDg?t=15

SKIBIDIP pAP PAP
AND A POM POM PRRRR POM
SKYYA!

>LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER

How do people decipher the coonrunes? I cannot understand anything they say.

Rap is so basic. Its just a simple repeating beat that sounds like the stock ones that come on any keyboard/drum machine with some guy talking over it. People will mention the lyrics, and sometimes they do talk about real issues, but they are total blue pill views, and they can never resists the urge to gloat which is mostly all any of them talk about. Its sooo pathetic. I wonder what percentage of rap "musicians" even know what a treble clef is?

Classic American mongrel

*GLASS BREAKS*

I dont care. Nigger have made some fucking greta music. Especially in the 70S and 80'S before they co-opted by the Entertainment industry.
And yes this was made by a "Nigger"
youtube.com/watch?v=zNplloMI6M0

>white music

youtube.com/watch?v=ANoUg1WAFFY

I prefer mongolian throatsinging desu youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo or just instrumental music

So many nigger worshippers in this thread

>As a young black kid

fuckin nigger

I love all types of music except country. Classical music just much as rap. Sure I like to listen to Vivaldi's Winter on a cold night with a cup of hot chocolate while I reflect on life and philosophy, but if I'm in the club grinding on some slut I want something to get me hype and talk about money and bitches and the club. All white people have made in the past 20 years is love songs to their tractor and whiney bullshit.

Honestly white people dropped the ball by not filling this niche that our degenerate society craves and niggers stepped up to fill the void. Give credit where credit is do.

>if I'm in the club grinding on some slut I want something to get me hype and talk about money and bitches and the club.
Know how I know you're a nigger?

Implying he made white music. He maybe white but his music was black. Classical is white music.

>if I'm in the club grinding on some slut
A true degenerate

>And yes this was made by a "Nigger"
>youtube.com/watch?v=zNplloMI6M0
Explains why it's so shit.

He's a comedian

>SKRR POP POP, SKIDI-KAT-KAT
>TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR MINUS ONE THATS THREE QUICK MATHS

Look at these fake men sweating ITT
A true man like me is not hot and got da sauce

> don't insult my precious rapper, goys, To Pimp a Butterfly was fantastic!

Just get out of here, Mosche. Mac Dre, Sicx, Mob Figaz, 2Pac, Too $hort, LiL PEEP. Fuck your gay ass normie trash you goyer.

/Thread.

Jews didn't just latch onto gangsta rap and promote it, they invented it.

Let's not be too hard on black musicians. The half dozen or so who can actually play an instrument were pretty damned good back when they were alive.

I've been toying with a campaign accusing MTV of discriminating against blacks by not inviting them to do Unplugged performances. But they would probably just respond with pared down electric performances and session musicians.

That doesn't mean it's not degenerate as fuck

>Honestly white people dropped the ball by not filling this niche that our degenerate society craves and niggers stepped up to fill the void.
Are you fucking stipid. Whites cash out more on the craze by owning the record labels and producing the music. Niggers are just the lowly retards making mouth noises.

jews. you're welcome

Seriously what the fuck is this:

(Verse 2 – Nicki Minaj)
Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna
Brought the Wraith to China just to race in China
Lil bad trini bi**h but she mixed with China
Real thick vagina, smuggle bricks to China
I tell all my ni**as, cut the check, cut the check
Buss it down, turn your goofy down, pow
I’ma do splits on it, yes, splits on it
I’m a bad bi**h, I’ma throw fifth time
I’ma bust it open, I’ma go stupid and be a ditz on it
I don’t date honey, cookie on tsunami
All my ni**as wife me once they get that good punani
I think he need a Bonnie, I might just let him find me
Never trust a big butt and a smile, word to Ronnie
Rep Queens like Supreme, ask Webb and Nitty
Ask Remy and Joe, ni**a run me my dough
Wrist game is freezing like it wait in the cold
Nickname is Nicki but my name ain’t Nicole

> didn’t list madvillan, MF DOOM, Naz, or any other classic rap gods

Yeah they're making the money and some of the beats behind the scenes but niggers are fronting the music and getting all the credit and fame, which is why there's so many coalburners and young black men have a decent societal value in the dating and social market compared to 20 years ago. If white people could have done it we wouldn't have such a problem today.

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Eat shit, Kendrick is King

Welcome to Sup Forums