Why doesn't he ever talk about Canadian politics? Isn't he a Canadian who lives in Canada?

Why doesn't he ever talk about Canadian politics? Isn't he a Canadian who lives in Canada?

Because canadians are retarded

Like all Canadians, he knows Canada’s politics is a sideshow attraction to American politics, and that his country has a limited time before it’s America.

More shekels in America.

Une language, une nation, un pays.

Because it wont make him as much money
Also e-celeb threads belong in

im really on the fence with this guy.

is he one of us?

Leave it to a francophile Russian to preach nationality in a foreign language.

Because he's a wannabe American, like all libertarians outside America, his ideology is non-existant in his own country.

Who pays him? He's been setting my shit detector off for awhile. The content is good; the acting is bad. He sounds insincere. Is he legit or a right wing agitator?

Canada is basically un-savable through reason, debate, trolling and so ob. No guns. All the parties are leftist except one and they are pure establishment.
No rage, no guns, no grand philosophy, no natioal character to fight for. SJWism is embedded into law now.
The only way to make Canada great is through the runoff from a massive cultural shift and that needs to come through The U.S. and White Europe.

>canadian politics

because it's not relevant

I hate this guy, his videos sound like ramblings of a schizo but that's not even the bad part about him, the fact that he's so smug and arrogant aboug his ramblings make his videos unwatchable. He really thinks he's some kind of philosopher

Bigger market

This
After I complete my BSc I'm moving to Washington where I can start work with much higher pay than what I make here.

He's funded by Russians, with the objective of disrupting US politics and stability. Living in Canada allows him to be somewhat sheltered from US surveillance.

He's not a libertarian or anarcho-capitalist anymore. Notice how much of his stuff- especially during the campaign last year- inherently violates the NAP? Rothbardians and Mises members are all ashamed of Stefan. He's a sell-out, a troll, and a fucking Russian plant.

>have majority American audience
>talk about politics in Canada
OP is a retarded faggot, sage

t. non white ancap

he critizes Trump on stupid things and said in a tweet how Trump is turning to be a dissapointment

Because Canadian politics is very uniparty ... Voting basically doesn't feel like it changes anything anymore

Do people actually still listen to this guy? Fucking hell I listened for a couple weeks then realized he's just this angry guy who disarms you with his non-violence and charming wit then pumps you full of commie bullshit and can weave through arguments that you miss his logical fallacies; watch out for his metaphors. That being said I enjoyed listening to him but fuck me if he doesn't think he is God.

he makes more shekels that way

>literally everything is a conspiracy
Sometimes people just try and make a living being an internet memester, because what the fuck else is he going to do with his time. He doesn't need to be paid by Russia to do that.

Oh wow it's almost like he's not totally retarded. So many donald cock suckers on here it's absurd, the trump lifers are the biggest cucks -- how do you not evaluate information properly?

All the far right internet celebrities are Canadian.

This, but he lived in England and the US as well.

no