Will he succeed?

Will he succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/10/30/16552006/robot-rights-citizenship-saudi-arabia-sophia),
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
archive.fo/XY3lD
archive.fo/YqgdC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most likely outcome is that he gets killed some time early next year. Even if he takes the throne he's never going to be able to change Saudi Arabia. Doesn't matter that the majority of the population is young. The people that matter, i.e. the rich and influential, are old and want to remain as they are.

>.
the sauds are most definitively crypto kikes

Its saudi motherfucking arabia, even if a young more liberal leader then hes parents comes too power the country will still be shit.
Compaired to europe where the people wanted change, this guy is the only one who wants some change. Im gonna wish him luck, if he can make saudi arabia liberal, ill have a ton of respect for him, but its hard, really hard.

probably not and will be killed

but he's willing to risk all which is admirable

Iran will kick his shit in. Saudis are vastly incompetent. They have no rich history, no real military competence, a shitty culture, and more. They can't even handle Houthis in Yemen lol. Compare how swiftly Iran dealt with the Kurds in Iraq vs. how poorly Saudis are dealing Houthis in Yemen. And yes, the separatist Kurds were backed by USA and Saudi Arabia, but Iran swiftly kicked their asses in whilst Saudis are still going apeshit over Houthis, killing a huge number of civilian women and children in the process.

Iran and Russia have also ensured Assad remaining in power. Saudi Arabia, USA, and Israel won't get their way there.

>kurds
nope, houthis are like another ISIS but with modern ballistic and anti-sihp missiles

kurds are weak, tame and outgunned

It has to do with the environment. Saudi Arabia is mostly desert, and being raised in such an environment affects neural development and mind negatively. There was a study that showed how the fractal design of trees and some architecture (not shitty Euclidean ones in city) can help facilitate positive functional neuroplasticity. In a desert you see no trees and beautiful wildlife is rare. Not a single Saudi should live, all of their women and children should be massacred, Riyadh in flames, hell -- I would let Mecca burn just ensure not a single Saudi lives. They have no soul, they have no heart, it is just as barren as the desert. Kill all of them. It really fits the definition of a shithole. Most burgers are too dumb to read on geography to learn how most of the Middle East isn't a desert.

Saud Arabia, itself, is another ISIS and must be destroyed. Go to hell, Arab scum. The Middle East rightfully belongs to Persians, not you irrelevant Arabs who were ruled by Ottomans the majority of history.

Already has

Already Americans and Brits are fooled by Saudi Arabia's "change of heart". They think by giving human rights to a robot, which brought nothing new to AI (check here to see why this is ridiculous theverge.com/2017/10/30/16552006/robot-rights-citizenship-saudi-arabia-sophia), and finally letting women drive, that they are somehow more progressive and cooperative. It's all a PR stunt covering the petrodollar and oil dynamics, such as the IPO of Saudi Aramco into NY Stock Exchange.

Have fun with more Wahhabi terror attacks. It won't end with this bastard.

>being an Iranian shitposter

you realize that Trump is gonna deport you to Gitmo in the first days of his annihilation war against Iran?

once NK is done you'll be next

Saudis can't even deal with Houthis. I doubt Trump will remain allied with Saudi Arabia during the war as Iran pushed Saudi Arabia's shit. Knowing how the USA functions, it's possible Trump may change being allies with Saudi Araba, after the IPO, to Iran.

Saudi Arabia has nothing to offer but oil.

Once Iran accepts the existence of Israel and pushes Saudi Arabia's shit in, USA has no reasons to remain enemies with them. Given recent turn of events, I believe Iran will focus more on kicking Gulf Arab ass rather than picking a fight with Israel. You should be very afraid. The end of Saudi Arabia is near.

This.

The average Saudi citizen (and also the slaves for that matter) are all open to change from their hypocritical and draconian laws. They're aware of how degenerate their royal class is, but because of the harshness of the laws, can't do anything about it.

However, the ruling elite want those laws to remain in place so they can remain in power. If their version of Islam liberalized for example, the cleric class would lose lots of power. And that doesn't bode well for the pleasure seeking princes.

you are totally fucked, all your people will be exterminated according to the plan

> Jared Kushner, Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law, made a personal visit to Riyadh. The two princes are said to have stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. several nights, swapping stories and planning strategy.

>be the current year
>Sup Forums cheering for the Saudi crown prince
what a timeline

Saudi Arabia can't do shit, so remove them from the equation. Israel cannot handle even a single comrade dying, it's as if their entire world shatters, so they want the USA to do the dirty work. USA's soldiers are demoralized and do no want another war in the Middle East. Many can see a false flag now.

If Saudi Arabia were to fight Iran alone, then Iran would kick their shit in. There is no debate about that. Iran's military is more competent regardless of lacking sophisticated arsenal.

And you know how politics works right? One moment they are your friends, the next moment they backstab.

even you don't believe your own bullshit

Tehran 2018:

youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI

I do believe it. There's no way that will happen. I'd be very scared if I didn't believe it. Listen, you Saudi shitskin. You bastards cannot handle Houthis. Iran is 100000x stronger than Houthis. Also, Iran has Syria and even Iraq on its side now.

There is no way in hell Saudi shitskins can get through Iraq to the Iran super mountainous Zagros terrain (which is even more mountainous than Afghanistan) and lead a ground invasion. Even with an airforce, your people are too incompetent.

In a Saudi Arabia vs. Iran war, it is undeniable Iran would win. No debate. Even if the USA backs Saudi Arabia, Iran has Russia and China to back them. I doubt USA will remain your allies for long either.

His strategy is backed by Trump, so yes, he will succeed. Trump will help MBS become the King and MBS will provide tons of dirt about Trump's enemies who were colluding with Saudis for decades.

Well, they share the same Abrahamic religion and kikes came from the Middle East, so they are related somehow (i.e. Mizrahi Jews).

What's wrong with creering somebody who seek to improve Saudi Arabia?

>There's no way that will happen.
except everybody wants that and Kushner will annihilate your "country" using the full force of the US military

Russia will definitely not let Iran fall. There's no way this will happen, it'll be the start of WWIII.
Everybody knows this so no one's gonna do shit about them.
Saudis will become more moderate and settle with Iran and Turkey (which both are already allied with Russia) for a mutually acceptable regional order and then Israel will be submitted.
The Russian Orthodox church with Putin supports very much has already set all pieces up to propagandise the ritual murder of the tsars family as a sick re-enactment of the murder of Christ by the jews.
The time both in Eastern Europe and in the Middle East has come to go after jews. It's unlikely that the West will do much about it in a few years, when the Antisemitism has become mainstream there too.

Succeed taking, and more importantly, keeping the throne? Maybe

We still don't know his agenda, despite laxing some of saudi arabias more draconian laws

It reminds me of when Kim succeeded his father, the West had hopes that he would open up best Korea sue to his western education. Either he never intended to, or he was unable to, the system can be too rigid to allow change on the short term.

As for the Saudis, they have a welfare issue unlike any other country in the world, instead of feeding millions of poor and homeless they have a few hundred princes living a life of luxury and debauchery, they will resist changes to that system

Fuck man, I don't know if he will succeed, but I sure hope he makes it interesting

Houthis are defending their own country and Saudis are demoralised.
Culturally, militarily, economically and now also in terms of religion. They will settle with Iran and Russia will be the protector of this new order.

He's not making Saudi Arabia more liberal because he believes in that ideology. It's all about the consolidation of power. The oil prices crashed and he's allowing an IPO for Saudi Aramco. The loosening of the strict sharia based system is meant to calm potential uprisings against the house of Saud. You see, living in Saudi Arabia sucks, really badly, but the people are willing to accept the lifestyle provided the government keeps the oil dollars flowing. The cash flow towards the people will reduce so now he has to give them more freedom in return

Nope, the entire Family is corrupt, if he carries on Jailing/sacking them they'll be a MASSIVE push back

Nigger, your country is losing to Taliban r now.
Churchgoers is the only thing you can annihilate.

there's no new order

everybody around trump is an iran hawk and russia is being dealt with through economic pressure

there's much more opposition even to the NK war than the iran war

and before that there was vietnam, insurgents are not the same as states with nuclear ambitions that must be destroyed

sure, they can be terrorists all they want but they will be infinitely far away from having nuclear and missile technology after Trump is done with them

Anyone want to red pill me on the House of Saud?

These guys must live like Gods

Why are they seemingly "allies" with the US and Israel?

Because the only thing that will improve Saudi Arabia is their annihilation.

You are being completely ridiculous. There are very few Americans left who are willing to fight more jew wars.
Who's gonna do your fighting you dirty devil worshipping kike?
You either fight truth and for what is right or eventually people will start resisting your government.
That's why Putin can get shit done and actually wins and the US can't anymore.
Putin fights for his people, the US government fights for parasitical jews whom no one likes and who want to destroy Christianity in the West.
The times where you people could live in safety in the West while raping our women is soon over.

No, either he will give up and Saudi Arabia and will stay a hellhole or he will get assassinated

lol you're a russkie troll

iran will never be allowed to go nuclear, it's danger to every civilized country in the world not just israel

>lol you're a russkie troll
nope

>it's danger to every civilized country in the world not just israel
>homosexual propaganda
>elite pedophilia
>civilised

>implying flags matter

of course you are a russkie troll

Hope so. Seems like he's making some good moves.

Struck a massive blow to the leftists by taking down the Prince of Twitter.

I know what you are and you know that I've been born and raised to be your enemy.
And there will never be a discussion between us, only actions.

Saudi Arabia is on track for a civil war, escalations will get interesting as different sides get involved.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Don't waste your time with that brain dead shill, comrade.

Israel really does deserve to get nuked for the shit jews have caused. Iran should be allowed to arm.

you've been born and raised to be the enemy of unempty vodka bottles, dumb son of a whore

OH NO NOT CIVILIAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN

lol here comes your shiit boyfriend with his iranian ass to please you

We all know you're either a Gulf Arab shitskin or Jew, so nothing you say means shit to most of us. Be happy r_Donald fags migrated to Sup Forums awhile back because you would have been laughed off quickly, subhuman.

>separatist Kurds were backed by USA and Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He believes this.

HOUTHI'd

am i the only one who gets an americanized vibe from this guys face? he looks like a typical hispanic or mid east guy youd see in america. is he a plant?

The robot thing is a meme, but our he's curbed the power of the religious police significantly.

I already told you to prepare for gitmo, you little monkey

isn't it funny that it will be Donald who's gonna end your shitty country?
you and the russians spend their years shilling for the one who'll destroy them

>son of the current king
>is he a plant?

There's legitimately a bit of overlap. I'm friends with a Hispanic guy who can turn his face full snack bar by just growing our his beard.

I have that same tablecloth.

>kill all of the goyim, goyim
I can't tell who's jewing who. No more Jewish wars.

Nope, it's your shitty country, Saudi Arabia, that will end. I already explained why. Your shit brain has difficulty processing what doesn't conform to your biases.

I'm not going to gitmo, but you're definitely going straight to hell. Get ready to die.

yeah he looks like a cool guy to hang out with

Of course. Unlike Trump, MBS is literally draining the swamp. Based as fuck if you ask me.

Saudis are Jews:

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/

archive.fo/XY3lD

archive.fo/YqgdC

lol check mate

>killing a huge number of civilian women and children in the process.

WW3 is going to be amazing when the female soldiers will show up. The Saudis better let their women fight to uphand the Iranians and Houthis

Isn't the prince alaweed aligned with the Bush (((CIA))) family though? I think it's good if the Russians implanted this prince to destroy the house of saud and involve it in stupid wars to bankrupt itself. Saudi Arabia is fucking mordor.

> I'm not going to gitmo
oh yes you are

you're shilling for the Iranian regime right now

you go when this happens in Iran: youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI

I'm not shilling for Iranian regime. I'm supporting the annihilation of Saudi Arabia, that's it. What happens afterwards, doesn't matter to me. Saudi Arabia will fucking go down.

You keep posting the same video, brain-damaged Arab monkey. That's going to be the fate of Riyadh soon enough.

>Moishe hiding his Israeli flag

Fuck off jew. Fight your own goddam wars.

>I'm not shilling for Iranian regime.
too late no back off now

saudi can relax

> Jared Kushner, Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law, made a personal visit to Riyadh. The two princes are said to have stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. several nights, swapping stories and planning strategy.

SAUDI CHAD SUPREMACY INCOMING

INFIDELS BTFO

You keep posting the same shit over again because you have an IQ lower than a monkey, Saudi scum. They're going to backstab you once they see your asses being kicked in.

Kushner's not the president, you dumb kike. Why do you think 98%of Jews hate Trump so much?

Dude honestly does look pretty chad-tier, senpai.

I think he’s sharp as a fucking tack. Has to be up in the 130-140s

He also westernized is certain ways that makes him a worthy adversary

>98%of Jews hate Trump
It's actually between 60% and 70%, not 98%. And that report is coming from the same people who said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning.

Nice try, kike.

>You keep posting the same shit
you mean the truth?

lol you think iran will be allowed to attack in a war? that will be the end of it

start packing for gitmo

>Mossad confuses itself

Is this what you tell yourself after control-op Spencer and JT make another speech at the Mossad association dinner?

>you mean the truth?
The truth will be shown in the future. The end of Saudi Arabia as we know it is coming.

You start packing for hell.

>Kushner's not the president
keep telling yourself that

>The truth will be shown in the future

this is the present, iran shill

Oh remind me how we sent massive ground troops into Syria or moved the embassy to jerusalem again, Greenblatt. Everyone knows Trump is just window dressing with kikes and gives zero shits about them. Good. Kikes are fucking nomads, Israel is a fucking anomaly.

>inb4 t. Tries to prove I'm wrong but in their 'heart' of hearts realizes I'm right

>this is the present
In the present, as I've explained, Houthi rebels are kicking Saudi Arabia's shit in. Even with all your advance military arsenal, you incompetent Gulf Arab shitskins cannot deal with Houthi rebels in Yemen. Iran is 10000x stronger than Houthis, so how the hell do you expect to beat them in war? USA's soldiers are too demoralized to fight another war in the Middle East, so you Saudi shitskins are left alone to fend for yourselves. The end of your shitty country is coming near.

Honestly Russia bro you may be overplaying your hand. Israel woundnt occupy Iran, they'd fucking nuke it.

lol even qatar is stronger than iran

it will be like Iraq

Good luck doing that on your own then, Jew. Americans have less than zero interest in another Iraq.

>USA's soldiers
everybody is russian troll here ?

>qatar
Who is no longer putting up with Saudi Arabia's shit and isn't even as strong as you claim.

God/Allah wills it.

roving frank

>Muh Russia narrative

Are you literally (((CNN)))? The Russians hacked my farts, breh

it's saudi whos not putting up with qatar shit

qatar air force can destroy iran

of course, he is a jew

you said it

this

If he nukes Saudi Arabia...
then he will succeed for sure

What shit have "they" done, commie?

Whatever, you brain-damaged Gulf Arab. Just wait and see, Saudi Arabia will be in flames soon enough.

>american
Sorry Mohammed

not even close you retard

It would absolutely require a draft

>such an environment affects neural development and mind negatively.
Not as much as them inter-marrying their cousins every generation.

I think they inter-marry their sisters quite frequently too