Whats wrong with trump? He knows Jap cars are built here right?

Whats wrong with trump? He knows Jap cars are built here right?

>it browses CNN

Into the trash it goes

remember to put sage in the options field

pol creates fake news and pushes it harder than msm ever has

Giving Trump the ol bushwhack, are we? Painting everything he does in such a way to make him look like an oaf. You forget, we got wise to this during Dubya's tenure.

How do I even know he said that? Why should I believe that happened? The MSM lied to me about Trump feeding koi and built their lie with edited footage, literally yesterday. I have witnessed a direct falsehood being presented to me across multiple coordinated outlets within the last 24 hours. Why should I believe anything, I mean anything, they say?

america is broke you dolt

and running out of wars to cash in

everyone in the world knows how your shitty country works except you

take that finger out of your ass and start reading a book or something

>pol creates fake news
No, pol creates social movements. See IOTBW and memeing a president into office.

Fake news is just yellow journalism wearing the trappings of network news. CNN is little better than a click-bait site at this point and is the gold standard in this new type of media. If you wanted real journalism you'd be better off watching live streams of events.

Sup Forums isn't a publication, and users aren't journalists, faggot.

Trunp is literally retarded

Yes Sup Forums posters need to be held to a high journalistic standard.

He's asking them to build more in the US.
Only people that fall for dumb headlines like this one lack critical thinking and are a real threat and a bigger threat to America than any percieved threat that trump is.

>seriously WTF is wrong with you shills?

You fucking idiots think all jap cars sold in the U.S. are built there? Whats wrong with (you)

Trump is usually smart but the word "cars" seems to turn off his brain. There's plenty of other industries that can undo the trade deficit. There's plenty of American things I want to buy, but a car is sure as hell not one of them.

>n-no, trump's not an ignorant retard, i-it's 5d backgammon you know

Memeflag = jew

Trump knows the jewish ursury scheme is to an end, but is buying time to prepare the us for the crash (infrastructure, wall, strong military, healthier economy and smaller state)

Sad!

Trump understands the automotive sector so BIGLY!

more like drumpf haha lol am I right

he also said he spoke to the president of the virgin island during the huricanes hes a fucking retard we know this

well he's right on that one
mccain is a war loser