Race Mixing

Caring about race mixing is the most stupid thing I read on this board.
1. In the future you can DESIGN your babies based on the purest ADN we already have stored from all races.
2. Being obsessed with race and skin is primitive and dumb. It's just nostalgia. Also If you don't believe in reincarnation why would you care if any race will continue to exist if you aren't going to be alive anyway? 2b. If you believe in heaven or nothing, why care at all? You can have identity, culture and community with people of your same race without forcing others to do what you want, otherwise you are a fascist and you don't deserve shit.
3. You can't force evolution to go the way you want. If you feel oppressed it's not because of your race or skin color.
4. If you hate a whole race because a % of people of that race do "bad things", let me tell you there isn't any race on earth free of sin. If you want to be an hypocrite, that's on you.

Black women should just go full IV designer babies. Just get some jew or asian donation sperm.

>you are a fascist
Yes. Yes I am.

that's just the waves

Then you are mentally and spiritually underdeveloped. You are the problem.

Let me ask you this. Let's say I concede that America is lost, return to Europe and mind my own business in a homogeneous country. Do you feel it is your duty to force that country to open up to outsiders if the society collectively decides they do not want non-whites to be a part of that society?

You people always get quiet about his when your feet are put to the fire. Almost like it is actually you who are trying to force evolution to go the way you want.

I think it's OK to close borders if you have too much immigrants already in your country. But the discrimination and hate is just WRONG. Feeling superior is also wrong, IQ can be increased easily with education and practice, thats why some races have lower IQ, its because they have poor quality lives with poor education and value systems, it's not because they are genetically inferior.

>1. In the future you can DESIGN your babies based on the purest ADN we already have stored from all races.
That doesn't mean that the demonization of white racial purity will end.

>Feeling superior is also wrong, IQ can be increased easily with education and practice, thats why some races have lower IQ, its because they have poor quality lives with poor education and value systems, it's not because they are genetically inferior.
The science just doesn't back this up. Beyond that, why is it wrong for a culturally European country to want to remain racially European?

>its because they have poor quality lives with poor education and value systems
Why do some races come up with and maintain great education systems while others don't?

Do it, go vote and don't allow anymore immigrants, I think it's fine.

>why would you care if any race will continue to exist if you aren't going to be alive anyway?
Why care about anything at all?

You are still not better than countries with poorer education. No reason to hate and not help them.

Also, poor countries might be just victims of wars and invasions that happened in the past. Not every culture wants to "progress" at the speed of rich, corrupt countries, that doesn't mean they are inferior.

Because some actions make the world a better place to live NOW, and other actions don't.

Why care about "the world"? All that matters is you. I mean that's your logic for not caring about the future after your death.

You live in the world right? Do you want it to be good or bad?

What I'm saying is that you can't make people not to love other races and make mixed babied. Why would you care how people look in the future if you won't be alive to see it? I do care about making the right thing now, and I don't think making a white world is relevant. Also, I believe in reincarnation and I wouldn't mind living in others race body.

Your country is the end goal of what the international bankers and transnational companies prefer. 80-90 IQ impoverished mongrel retards who worship the alien ethnicity that rules you. Your TV stars, politicians, scientists, and elite are all part of a tiny ethnic group ruling over a population that's too dumb to organize a resistance but smart enough to make them money. Your country and genetics are the flaming bag of shit that every Westerner should strive to avoid.

What you said makes no sense. Yeah, we have 40% low class, 50% middle class and 10% high class. So what? Our genetics is 50% European and 50% Latin American. Corruption by whites was our problem all along, I really don't get your point. Resistance to what? Throw out the government and do what? That revolutionary mentality is childish.

>What I'm saying is that you can't make people not to love other races and make mixed babied.
You kinda can. Propaganda works both ways.

>Why would you care how people look in the future if you won't be alive to see it?
Well, for example, the race of people might affect my descendants' standards of living.

No, you can't... because skin color is irrelevant.
Standards of living will increase by helping not by killing. To be clear, I'm not against you wanting to be with your own, thats perfectly fine. But you can't make people hate other races or think they are inferior because that's a super dumb ideology that won't work ever. You can waste your time and try tho, but it won't work. Killing other races might work, but thats really really wrong.

I said nothing about hating or killing anyone. I don't know what the fuck you imagine in your sick head.
Also every race is superior and inferior at something. That's just a fact.

Cool, we on the same page then.

Your “””””””idea””””” that all genes are equal is childish and not even revolutionary in it’s worst marxist sense. No point explaining evolutionary biology and eugenics to malnourished sudaca. Those who need to know - knows

You don't need to put "an" before an H sound unless you pronounce the H silently. Otherwise the H produces a hard sound so it's fine.