Anybody else fall for the larp this past weekend and told your friends and family about it?

Anybody else fall for the larp this past weekend and told your friends and family about it?
I look like a dumbass for falling for this shit.
Antifa didn't hold up to their part of the bargain.
No Solar Flare/EMP drill. No big arrests yet.
I'm tired of this bullshit I want a happening already and tired of this site hyping up bullshit

Fuck you Calm Before The Storm threads

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/is-antifa-planning-a-civil-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=-X83qyk6GW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patience user, the happening is a slow motion trainwreck

Anyone who comes on this board claiming to be an insider is 100% a leftypol LARP.
These calm before the storm threads are going to be outed as a massive trick. And leftypol will laugh in our faces.
Screenshot this

keyword LARP. what did I miss?

I figure it's most likely leftypol interacting with leftypol. Let them have their fun.

You wouldn't believe a homeless guy telling you the world was about to end. why believe a neet?

Stop feeding your ego and portraying yourself as someone "in the know" with super secret information.

Except there was an EMP drill over the United States. From the east coast to the west, "an earthquake overhead" was reported and it was accompanied by a flash of light.

"insider" threads are a hit & miss. You gotta understand, Sup Forums is being targeted from all sides.
>Fuck you Calm Before The Storm threads
I agree, this shit is retarded. 70 fucking threads (and counting) of overhyped literal NOTHING

Because the purpose was to make us drop our guard. Nigger ANTIFA member here yesterday warning us that tomorrow is the actual day

Q clearance is not a LARP

>showing your powerlevel outside of Sup Forums
what a newfag

We are going to drop our guard and get hit. It's like waiting for LSD to come on. Boring to wait, but well worth it

If you had listened to snopes, you wouldn't have fallen for it, faggot.
snopes.com/is-antifa-planning-a-civil-war/
>Published:10 October 2017
>Updated:3 November 2017

>he hasn't filtered CBTS threads
you deserve it honestly family member

>No Solar Flare/EMP drill
My father inlaw even got a letter about the EMP drill (HAM) , we went over and got the radios ready but it never happened. No answer as to why

They changed their civil war date to November 18th

Falling for a happening larp. Welcome to pol, we get these posts once a day try not to fall for all of them.

patience bro...

wait and receive

MAGA

Follow the White Rabbit

How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin
How neatly spreads his claws
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!

nice cap

no, dumb ass. i knew it was all bullshit. antifa isn't going to do shit. everybody is too fucking lazy to do anything in this country, good or bad. the only people doing anything is the cia niggers, and we let them.

also, this
>pic related

Wednesday is a big day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X83qyk6GW4

reported, fuck off my Sup Forums

ewwww scary. cya from one of my other endless ip addresses you pussy nigger.

and you watched it you fucking perv bitch. you need to go to Sup Forums

>I look like a dumbass for falling for this shit.
Yes, yes you do. And what did you learn from this?

The problem with this one and others he has done is that they could still turn out to be true. Sure certain parts may not be and something's may not have happened right when he said they would. But there's still no reason why most of it couldn't be true.
Sure dismiss it as a larp, but do some critical analysis and you may change your mind.
For example, there are many factions at work and all fighting each other, so obviously not all of one groups plans will be executed flawlessly.
Look at November 4, everyone says ha they fucked up bunch of pussies. But what if they're goal was not to start a revolution, but to test out the normies amenability to one. To see how many feathers on Sup Forums got rustled. I think nov 4th was just testing the waters. So like I said. Go back and do some critical thinking on your own and don't jump to larping conclusions anons.

The mind is the most powerful (and sexy) weapon Sup Forums don't waste it

>Antifa considers it a win if they feed you false information to mislead you and make you look retarded
They really aren't so different after all I guess.

Those threads are really fun to troll because they make it so easy. It's time for mods to step in though, it's become spam.

Being this new