Repeal the 2nd amendment

Repeal the 2nd amendment

What unit do you measure the strength of gunlaws in?

SHALL

muh feels

Now compare that to the percentage of blacks in each state.

Notice that this only references gun deaths which includes suicide. Control from Suicide and the results change since whites are far more likley to kill themselves than minorities.

> per 100,000
> includes suicides
we're onto your wiles potatonigger

Chart the same thing by zip code and blacks.

What the fuck do you care, anyway. You ain’t even from here.

nuke Detroit and Chicago first

It really is true that the cause and effect can be separate from the correlation you are showing. The states with more gun deaths really do have proportionally more niggers. And yeah, what the hell is the strength of gun laws? Guns are even legal in California (it's in our bill of rights) so what does the strength of gun laws even mean?

Op, why do you keep posting the same thread over and over again?

>inb4 I just care that much about Americans and what happens to them

No, you don't so don't even fucking think about using that as an excuse.

This entire graph is rendered moot by the fact it measures gun deaths rather than gun homicides. Considering 2/3 gun deaths are suicides this graph doesn't show anything other than poorer states having higher suicide rate.

America is a country full of fat subhuman mongrels that worship negro culture and are ruled by jews

>Repeal the 2nd amendment
everyone knows that u cant repeal amenments
the fouding fathers explcity made it so u cant
but all these DUMB LIBERALS want to
so UNAMERICAN

NOT

I'd rather repeal the 13th

You had better stay hidden behind Your Meme flag so we can't see what idyllic paradise you live in

Nope

>places with higher percentage of niggers are higher
>includes suicides

Please save and spread

you got a lot of balls you fucking spudnigger

BE

>You had better stay hidden behind Your Meme flag so we can't see what idyllic paradise you live in

Remove suicides, police shootings, and accidents... then post the real numbers

BE

INFRINGED

>gun deaths

More disingenuous liberal kike statistics.

The crime rates of actual whites in the pictures I have posted would be even lower but this is apparently what our government wants to call "white" for the purposes of crime classifications

That doesn't explain maine

TN 14.89
Off by .01

>Showing gun crime by guns
Why isn't it showing violent crime by guns? Could it have something to do with the 13,000 knife crimes in London this year?

>posting the small version

gun deaths...

Fuck off kike

As nearly all crime is perpetrated by liberals, a more robust solution would be to terminate all liberals.

Damn I love living in Massachusetts. The gun law is literally " If it looks scary, ban it."
pleasekillme

Elect Democrats

Sage

You have to remove suicides first from the gun deaths then compare black and hispanic population

Find a chart that correlates it with overall higher homicide rate, not this disingenuous bullshit.

So move to Vermont

Every single week his margin gets more narrow.

Makes me think...

>chart that likely includes suicides, self-defense and doesn't differentiate between races

Maybe wanna try again?

bullets fired/person

Don't forget justified fatal police shootings. Those are included in the FBI stats too. Also
>threadly reminder literally 2 of 3 gun deaths in the US is suicide.

Like, stop politicizing a tragedy, man.

Subtract black-on-black homicides and see how far the levels drop.

why not the 14th as well?